PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC/PS2: Kubara Wood only 6.5k each! All photons 2k, and

yamicat
Aug 1, 2007, 08:48 AM
Ok I have a super sale in my shop on kubara wood! Over 11 pieces, at only 6.5k each! I also have all photons at only 2k each! There are also two inverter cucuits at only 10k each, and probably some other stuff in there way underpriced that I cant remember at the moment. My character's name is Yamicat. Just pop on in and buy it up while it lasts! And as always I'm willing to negotiate, so if I'm on and you see me feel free to ask me about something. Or post a message here. I need the meseta so I'm always willing to help you get what you need!

Balthasar
Aug 1, 2007, 09:16 AM
Searched for your shop by name on the PC/PS2 servers, nothing came up. I searched for "Yamicat" "cat" "yami" etc. No results.

beatrixkiddo
Aug 1, 2007, 11:01 AM
Ditto.

yamicat
Aug 2, 2007, 07:19 AM
Hmm, strange. Well thats my characters name, no doubt about that. Its happened before though. I tried looking up my brothers shop and it did that. Well, keep trying. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Fure_Rakune
Aug 2, 2007, 08:35 AM
Did you post this while you were still active in-game?
I know sometimes when I update my items or prices, I have to log-out in order for my shop name to show up in the search.