PDA

View Full Version : chapter 9, ep2 (spoilers prolly)

DurakkenX
Aug 1, 2007, 01:57 PM
Did anyone else laugh when you get to dagora and they look around and ask where everyone is...as if your not used to dagora being completely empty?

also anyone else get the feeling that AMF and Guardians are going to clash massively at some point either in the last few chapters of this ep or in the next ep?

another thing is...i hardly play with sound on to notice, but i'm pretty sure that Laia's voice files are in the game already at least for the mission reward thing...if so and if her voice is the one i heard, sounded like a english street urchin, i will be vastly annoyed...

Tigerram
Aug 1, 2007, 02:07 PM
Just like when Laia and Tonnio rely on YOU to get through the "maze". It made me laugh and then I wondered,"what the hell is wrong with these so-called experienced GUARDIANs?"

Raikuro
Aug 1, 2007, 02:23 PM
Um, I'm pretty sure the voice you heard was Tonnio's...

DurakkenX
Aug 1, 2007, 03:06 PM
I'm pretty certain it wasn't Tonnio's as it had a distinctly different sound to it

A2K
Aug 1, 2007, 03:13 PM
I'm guessing you have the ghost people off to begin with? I think that's what they were referring to, mainly, if not the random NPCs (TTB field lobby cast, etc.) scattered about.

You probably did hear Tonnio. Although it's possible, I'm more inclined to believe Laia's voice files would most likely come along with AotI's data.

EspioKaos
Aug 1, 2007, 03:15 PM
When I played it, I heard Tonnio's voice at the end of the trials. I distinctly recognized it from offline story mode.

DurakkenX
Aug 1, 2007, 03:31 PM
On 2007-08-01 13:13, A2K wrote:
I'm guessing you have the ghost people off to begin with? I think that's what they were referring to, mainly, if not the random NPCs (TTB field lobby cast, etc.) scattered about.

i know that...but i just find it funny cuz when they're like where is everyone... I just am thinking... that's how it always is...

Anduril
Aug 1, 2007, 05:34 PM
Well during the online Story missions before this one that have taken place on Moatoob, they still show all the offline NPCs that are in Dagora city.

AzureBlaze
Aug 2, 2007, 02:20 AM
Revenge of Mazekid.
Ok the topic is spoilered already so...

Everyone hated run-away mazekid because his maze was so hard. This caused people to want to kill him. They then got their wish (!)

BUT
Laia goes on later to lament if they'd of just let the AMF grunts do their thing, he wouldn't of had to suffer as a SEED and also presumably endure the torment of having 2 Guardians and a trainee swearing loudly while chasing him down.

Ok wait.
So Laia is saying that either she or Tonnio is so hardcore they'll hold down this 12yrs old beast kid and let the AMF dude put the rifle to his head and pull the trigger while he's screamin' and cryin'?
I...don't think so.
For all her shouting/boasting/ranting ways-- she'd have a fit staining up her white clothes and would run out of the room when they finally set fire to the twitching corpse.

Also, what if he WASNT infected. I mean duh. Don't just go around shooting everyone unless there's a way to check. Did anyone check the kid? No. By letting him go there was a CHANCE he wasn't infected and you could actually test him, and it could've been ok but no one seems to recognize.

Laia/Tonnio are lamenting the actual right decision by not looking at the alternative or possibilities.