PDA

View Full Version : Mag Raising Service - UPDATE

Polenicus
Dec 23, 2002, 04:34 PM
*UPDATE*

Due to the increased demand, I am forced to revise the time necessary to craft a mag to two weeks. This does NOT include any allowance to Real Life interference, FSOD or whatnot.

Those of you for whom I'm raising mags for currently should know there is still at least four days left to raise your mags. I suffered a power outage a little before Christmas and lost about 70+ levels on them, which I've had to recover. Also, it being Christmas, I've needed to put som face time in with my family. Have no fear, all deals are still valid and I am working hard on your mags.

HOWEVER, I must make some notes about what I will and will not accept as payment:

I will NOT accept:

9 star rares of ANY type
Photon Drops
Materials (i.e POW, MIND, etc)
'Common' 10 star rares such as:
Grass Assassin Sabers
Rappy Fans
Angry Fist
Guilty Light
Booma's, Gobooma's or Gigobooma's claws
Stag Cutlery

I'm not trying to be a jerk, but if I did accept these items I'd not only be swamped by orders, but end up giving away my rewards, since they'd do me no good. I will, however, honour any existing agreements.

If any of you need any pointers on Mag raising, send me a PM, and I'll see what I can do to help you out.

I've decided that since there seems to be a market for this, I'll go into it full-time.

I know a lot of you have mag cells or kits, and are discovering you need to custom-raise a mag to the right specs to use it. Or, you need a mag with specific stats for a new character, or for your own character. But you find mag raising unbearably dull, and it seems to take forever.

Well, why not let ME do it for you?

I can raise any non-rare or Ep II rare mag for you, with the stats you specify (With restrictions on the Ep II mags, naturally) in about a week, depending on demand. Payment is negotiated privately on a case-by-case basis, and payment is due on delivery. I can either level up a mag you provide me, or start from scratch with one of my baby mags.

If you're interested, send me a PM.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Polenicus on 2003-01-01 15:20 ]</font>

Polenicus
Dec 23, 2002, 11:36 PM
Bump

Polenicus
Dec 24, 2002, 02:32 PM
Bump

soni
Dec 24, 2002, 04:35 PM
Ok, I'm interested. I tryed starting my own mag service, but i knew nothing about mags... That sort of ended it. I was wondering, could you just raise my Chu Chu? It has no synchro... and it's level 115. I need a little help getting it good again.

Polenicus
Dec 26, 2002, 05:00 AM
On 2002-12-24 13:35, soni wrote:
Ok, I'm interested. I tryed starting my own mag service, but i knew nothing about mags... That sort of ended it. I was wondering, could you just raise my Chu Chu? It has no synchro... and it's level 115. I need a little help getting it good again.

That's not difficult at all. Though, to be honest you're already past the hard part. Until the mag is lvl 200 don't bother worrying about the synchro. therwise you'll go nuts and/or broke feeding it expensive items so the synchro and intelligence stay up while your chosen stat increases.

Send me a PM and we'll work something out.

dude3282
Dec 26, 2002, 05:44 PM
I've got a problem. I changed my mind about my first Mag, and the best I can do to salvage him is make him a 50/50/50/50. Right now, he's a lvl 112 Nidra(10/10/45/47). I'm still not quite sure what I want to do yet, but I'll tell you and maybe we could set something up. You raise me something else that I would like and I'll give you that Mag and maybe some other stuff.

EDIT: Right now I'm leaning towards a tanking force Mag with high dexterity for some guns, you got any of those?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: dude3282 on 2002-12-26 14:51 ]</font>

Polenicus
Dec 27, 2002, 06:57 PM
On 2002-12-26 14:44, dude3282 wrote:
I've got a problem. I changed my mind about my first Mag, and the best I can do to salvage him is make him a 50/50/50/50. Right now, he's a lvl 112 Nidra(10/10/45/47). I'm still not quite sure what I want to do yet, but I'll tell you and maybe we could set something up. You raise me something else that I would like and I'll give you that Mag and maybe some other stuff.

EDIT: Right now I'm leaning towards a tanking force Mag with high dexterity for some guns, you got any of those?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: dude3282 on 2002-12-26 14:51 ]</font>

I don't have one premade, but I can raise one easily enough. I'm assuming you want an Ep II rare (Possibly another Nidra), with the dex then shoved through the roof?

Send me a private message so we can arrange payment terms and mag details.

Polenicus
Dec 28, 2002, 10:24 PM
*BUMP*

Sunaj
Jan 3, 2003, 07:05 AM
Still around? Need a 200 Pow Asparus, good pbs, with around 20 def and as much Pow as humanly possibly.

Don't know what I can offer though...