PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: Xbox 360 hacked?? Or is it glitched?

jayster
Aug 1, 2007, 05:12 PM
I was checking out this guys pa's today and to not break any rules, I won't say his name. But I noticed he had 2 or 3 of his pa's up to level 32. Can anyone explain this?

Jaspaller
Aug 1, 2007, 05:14 PM
Glitch? I remember seeing a video on youtube about a PC player who was messing around and got his renkai tech to 31 out of nowhere.

Fure_Rakune
Aug 1, 2007, 05:15 PM
I believe there was talk of this a week ago, if not it sounds really familiar.
I wouldnt say its impossible to hack the 360, but if theres a will, theres a way.

Umberger
Aug 1, 2007, 05:15 PM
I don't know how he did it (if it was a glitch or a hack), but I've heard of the problem before. I can't imagine it's malicious or wide spread. Just send an email to Sega with his ID# and they'll deal with whatever it is.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Umberger on 2007-08-01 16:21 ]</font>

darkante
Aug 1, 2007, 05:18 PM
I wonder what happens with their bullet level when the expansion comes out.
O.o

jayster
Aug 1, 2007, 05:24 PM
it isn't hulk( or atleast not the guy i'm talking about). But let's stay away from names. No reason to accuse the innocent.

I would hate to get someone banned though for a mistake.

Powder Keg
Aug 1, 2007, 05:24 PM
Oh, hacks/glitches on the 360? Never.....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Artea on 2007-08-01 15:24 ]</font>

PALRAPPYS
Aug 1, 2007, 05:28 PM
Meh a few higher photon art levels. OH NOES ITSA BLOW UP OUR ECONOMIES! >_>

When hacks that come in that start to be significant and matter--then it'll be a problem to worry about.

MayLee
Aug 1, 2007, 05:28 PM
It's some glitch exploit. Kinda like with that one time when this guy had like monomate armors but when they set it down on the ground it'll turn back into it's origional item.

Whackedcougar
Aug 1, 2007, 05:37 PM
Its ******. I've seen him around seabed. And HULK has quit now apperently.

EDIT: Sorry Missed a Post about not naming names.

Although The person in question hasn't been around for a while

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Whackedcougar on 2007-08-01 15:39 ]</font>

Sychosis
Aug 1, 2007, 05:39 PM
Yeah, Zt already made a post on the official forums to try and get it corrected. Don't think the GMs could take timeout of their schedules to help though.

McLaughlin
Aug 1, 2007, 05:53 PM
If you're talking about ZTNoLuck, he didn't do it on purpose. His whole inventory is ****ed. Nothing does what it's supposed to. He's posted on the Official forums to have it corrected, but as Sychosis said, it seems the GMs can't be bothered.

If that's not who you're talking about, they've likely done it by accident as well. I know only of HULK and ZTNoLuck having this this problem, so I sincerely anyone knows how to do it on purpose.

Sekani
Aug 1, 2007, 05:56 PM
The guy whose name we aren't mentioning (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=146145&forum=4&18) has likely been doing some shady stuff since he's the only one out of fifty-some-thousand players having this glitch (among others).

JAFO22000
Aug 1, 2007, 05:59 PM
On 2007-08-01 15:56, Sekani wrote:
The guy whose name we aren't mentioning (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=146145&forum=4&18) has likely been doing some shady stuff since he's the only one out of fifty-some-thousand players having this glitch (among others).

Word. Doesn't it seem like too much of a coincidence? I don't think it just "randomly" started happening to him. And if it happened to HULK as well, then case fucking closed!

pikachief
Aug 1, 2007, 06:03 PM
On 2007-08-01 15:53, Obsidian_Knight wrote:
If you're talking about ZTNoLuck, he didn't do it on purpose. His whole inventory is ****ed. Nothing does what it's supposed to. He's posted on the Official forums to have it corrected, but as Sychosis said, it seems the GMs can't be bothered.

If that's not who you're talking about, they've likely done it by accident as well. I know only of HULK and ZTNoLuck having this this problem, so I sincerely anyone knows how to do it on purpose.

its funny how the two richest people with all the 50%'s and S ranks both have this "problem" http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Sychosis
Aug 1, 2007, 06:10 PM
On 2007-08-01 16:03, pikachief wrote:

its funny how the two richest people with all the 50%'s and S ranks both have this "problem" http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Didn't we already establish that it isn't HULK?

Rumors spread like wild fire.

Jinto117
Aug 2, 2007, 12:31 AM

I agree.

-Crokar-
Aug 2, 2007, 12:40 AM
On 2007-08-01 16:10, Sychosis wrote:

indeed

Rashiid
Aug 2, 2007, 12:54 AM
LOLMISTAKEMYASS

he hacked.
phailed.
and tried to blame ST.

Arcturus_
Aug 2, 2007, 03:24 AM
Did their P.A. stats actually increase, or did just the level number?

Complex_Jao
Aug 2, 2007, 03:59 AM
hes got PAs at 32!!!WTF

Konstanse_Xx
Aug 2, 2007, 06:09 AM
On 2007-08-02 01:24, Arcturus_ wrote:

That's what I'm curious about. o.o

GoDz
Aug 2, 2007, 08:07 AM
On 2007-08-01 15:12, jayster wrote:
I was checking out this guys pa's today and to not break any rules, I won't say his name. But I noticed he had 2 or 3 of his pa's up to level 32. Can anyone explain this?

1st of all everyone knows its ZtNoLuck and he says sumone messed with his stuff and he lvled them up quickly...i was there..http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

GoDz
Aug 2, 2007, 08:08 AM
On 2007-08-02 04:09, Konstanse_Xx wrote:

On 2007-08-02 01:24, Arcturus_ wrote:

That's what I'm curious about. o.o

Yes he said the ata and atp was increased but..no added affects

Golto
Aug 2, 2007, 08:54 AM
Ever hear of packet sniffing/editing? Thats the only way I know of to hack psu 360. Could easliy corrupt character data if done wrong.

Agnostic187
Aug 2, 2007, 09:12 AM
*coughSnowFoxcough* Posers. (Wannabes)

BanF
Aug 2, 2007, 10:06 AM
If this guy is hacking, you gotta hand it to him: he's not doing something that would get him denounced by a lot of people (which is how cheaters are found out in Live) like, say, flood the game with meseta, duplicate items and handing them out, use "illegal" items, rob stores, reset PMs, empty boxes, or pass on "his secrets" to all the kiddies so there's a sudden pandemic of hackers. As long as it's just him (and maybe one or two more people) he's unlikely to be... disciplined. Again, IF he is indeed hacking.

Davot
Aug 2, 2007, 10:16 AM
On 2007-08-02 08:06, BanF wrote:
If this guy is hacking, you gotta hand it to him: he's not doing something that would get him denounced by a lot of people (which is how cheaters are found out in Live) like, say, flood the game with meseta, duplicate items and handing them out, use "illegal" items, rob stores, reset PMs, empty boxes, or pass on "his secrets" to all the kiddies so there's a sudden pandemic of hackers. As long as it's just him (and maybe one or two more people) he's unlikely to be... disciplined. Again, IF he is indeed hacking.

just be glad it backfired on him,or we could have a more even ****** up economy like PC/Ps.

MayLee
Aug 2, 2007, 10:43 AM

It's called Ebay.

Rashiid
Aug 2, 2007, 10:43 AM
it just shows it; nothing is increased tho. no combos no attack no nothn.

pikachief
Aug 2, 2007, 10:47 AM
On 2007-08-01 16:10, Sychosis wrote:

i was just kidding >.>

and everytime i try talking to ZT he runs away from me http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

he has the ultimate spear PA, u cant view it but he can still use it and i wanna see it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

i think he runs from me cuz me and my friend were following him yelling "HEY ZT CAN U HACK US IN AN ULTIMATE SPEAR PA DISC!?" http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

McLaughlin
Aug 2, 2007, 10:59 AM
So, you think he has the Ultimate Spear PA, but you:

1) Can't view it in his Photon Arts list and,
2) Have never seen him use it.

Good stuff.

-Tidus_415-
Aug 2, 2007, 11:06 AM
He had posted of a video of himself using the Ultimate Spear PA online.

Shardio
Aug 2, 2007, 11:37 AM
If something like this is worrying people then there is a problem. With those who worry.
So what if they have lvl 32 PA's? Are they going to kill your gameplay because of it? If so... go into another team. Problem solved.

Esufer
Aug 2, 2007, 11:54 AM
On 2007-08-02 09:37, Shardio wrote:
If something like this is worrying people then there is a problem. With those who worry.
So what if they have lvl 32 PA's? Are they going to kill your gameplay because of it? If so... go into another team. Problem solved.

I think people are worried that if a PA reached 31, the 4th hit will be so powerful it will actually create a tear in the fabric of time, which will lead to their rooms so the user can ninja all their money.

y/n?

Shardio
Aug 2, 2007, 11:58 AM
Totally. But Mephiles can't get in missions because he's got a glitched game disc. So he can't join with Iblis and make the tear in space/time.

SnowfoxZero
Aug 2, 2007, 10:46 PM
On 2007-08-02 07:12, Agnostic187 wrote:
*coughSnowFoxcough* Posers. (Wannabes)

*coughWTFcough* By the way, the F is lowercase. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SnowfoxZero on 2007-08-02 20:49 ]</font>

ZtNoLuck
Sep 10, 2007, 12:56 AM
Lol first off this never happened to hulk. ONly to my character aND ANOTHER player on psu.

Mayu
Sep 10, 2007, 12:57 AM
This is like a month old <.<

Syl
Sep 10, 2007, 01:08 AM
THREAD NECROMANCY

(also inb4lock)

Skuda
Sep 10, 2007, 01:25 AM
As previously stated, this thread is over a month old and I doubt it will do any good by being bumped. For future reference, gossiping about players, and more importantly PSOW users like what was found here is against the forum rules. Anyone caught doing so is privy to a warning.

As long as you all be cool and play by the rules, there shouldn't be any problems.