PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone else been getting lag...

KveerRaven
Aug 2, 2007, 08:18 AM
Since last night at approximately 7:00pm est, Any time I switched to a Universe, went to a planet, My Room or anything else that causes the loading screen to appear, I'm stuck at the loading screen for about 5 minutes then takes another 3 minutes to fully load the loaded area, but you see a constant black screen, the name of the area I just entered and the background music is playing. I tried again this morning at 8:30am est and it seems like it has decreased in time but I'm still getting the same lag. It seems like it may be server connection lag or something. My other friends who play have not had this problem yet, but have said they've had before in the past. Also, other games I play on my 360 work just fine, there is no lag. I have already tried reseting my modem, turned off power to everything and cleaned the disc which is now spotless. Any idea or help would be great! I love this game and this weird lag problem has been stopping me from playing.

Mortisx3
Aug 2, 2007, 09:20 AM
I had this problem the other day but I reset my modem and I was good after that.

EspioKaos
Aug 2, 2007, 02:28 PM
I haven't really had any issues on the loading screens (not counting the boss load which sometimes takes the better portion of a minute), but last night I was in a group where everyone lagged out for a moment. I was casting Resta left and right trying to heal everyone, but noticed it wasn't doing anything, so I figured I'd been disconnected. Then all of a sudden, everything sprang back into action like nothing had gone wrong.

KveerRaven
Aug 2, 2007, 04:28 PM
Well, I decided to try SegaSupport. Submitted the same thing I posted here. Got a reply back and here's what they said:

It looks like you have a good idea about what issues on your end could
cause the lag, and it does not sound like it is your home network or a
bad disc. Still if this problem continues you may want to borrow a PSU
disc from a friend and see if that is the issue. There is no problem
with our server at the moment, but you can try calling XBOX Live to see
if they can help you with their network, 1-800-4MY-XBOX

Sega Support
-----------------
What!? Are you kidding me! Did I not just say all other games on my 360 work just fine with no lag! Wow, this must be the infamous SegaTeam Support I've been hearing about...Thanks Sega!