PDA

View Full Version : Ophie's Trading Block - Happy New Year! - DB's Sword, Cure/

Ophelia
Dec 23, 2002, 05:04 PM
This is a continuous thread where I'll be putting up my snazzy PSO items for trade. I'll try to update this list as often as possible; that's why I have the little convenient date marked down on the topic header. So check back often to see what else I have to offer! A few little things before we begin:

1. I am a legit PSO player and expect the same courtesy in return. That means no trades involving items that you know to be duped. I obviously will not hunt you down for unknowingly trading in a Chain Sawd that ends up being a fake, but I'll be VERY wary of your eagerness to give me a Double Cannon or Black King Bar for a few power materials.

2. Items marked with one asterisk (*) are high priorities that I'm not overly willing to give away. In other words, the trade has to be good. Items marked with two asterisks (**) denote a super-high priority; it has to LITERALLY knock my socks off for me to even consider trading it.

3. Read my wish list (found at the bottom of this thread) to get a basic idea of the things I am looking for. You may then PM (private message) me to discuss the specifics of your trade. Do not reply on the main thread unless it's a general question about my list. We'll set up a time and date to close the deal. Please be punctual!

Okay, let's get started! Here are my items by character:

Ophelia - REDRIA Hunewearl

DB's Saber (2)
Kaladbolg (3)
Flowen's Sword
Last Survivor
Dragon Slayer
Gae Bolg (2)
Demon's Diska
Diska of Liberator (5)
Diska of Braveman (4)
Varista
Custom Ray ver.00 (3)
Vulcan - 40% hit
Silence Claw
God Hand
Double Saber
Inferno Bazooka
Guilty Light
S-Beat's Blade (2)
Red Handgun (2)
DB's Sword (2)
Red Saber*
Chain Sawd*
Red Slicer*
Huge Plantain Leaf*
Red Partisan*
Demolition Comet*
G-Assassin's Sabers
Yamato
Rappy's Fan (2)
Booma's Claw (2)
Gobooma's Claw
Gigoboomas's Claw
Custom Frame ver.00
Sacred Cloth (2)
Parasite Wear: Vajulla**
Proto Regene Gear (2)
Custom Barrier ver.00
Light Relief
DB's Shield (2)
God/Body (2)*
Angel/Mind++ (2)
Ogre/Power++
TP/Revival*
Cure/Paralysis*
Cure/Poison
Power Material (11)
Evade Material (10)
Def Material (10)
Luck Material (1)
Savitri - level 200**
Booma's Right Arm
Gobooma's Right Arm
Parasitic Cell Type D*
Addslot
Photon Drop x4

Valentine - PURPLENUM Ramarl

DB's Saber (2)
Varista (4)
M&A60 Vise (2)
H&S25 Justice
L&K14 Combat
Meteor Smash (2)
Final Impact (2)
Wals MK2
Justy
Club of Laconium
Elysion
Photon Launcher
Guilty Light (2)
Rappy's Fan
Secret Gear
Proto Regene Gear
Hildebear's Head
Gobooma's Right Arm (2)
Rappy's Wing (2)
Rukmin - level 200**

Kiara - YELLOWBOZE Fonewearl

Club of Laconium (2)
Varista
Elysion
Mace of Adaman (2)
Storm Wand: Indra (2)
Ice Staff: Dagon (2)
Summit Moon*
Hildebear's Cane
Hildeblue's Cane**
Caduceus*
Branch of Paku Paku*
Vritra - level 11
Savitri - level 200**
God/Mind**
Tech Disks (including Rafoie 29 & Razonde 28)
Resta Merge
Gibarta Merge
Barta Merge
Amplifier of Foie

WISH LIST:

Red Partisan
God/Power
God/Mind
Red Sword
Red Mechguns
Red Scorpio
Meteor Cudgel
Froozen Shooter
Ruby Bullet
Guardianna Wave
Kasami Bracer
High-Level Tech Disks
Luck Materials
And anything else you feel to be really cool

Thank you, and keep coming back to check the updates!

-Oph

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ophelia on 2003-01-01 11:57 ]</font>

Reign_of_Chaos
Dec 23, 2002, 05:12 PM
i have 19 photon drops and a lv 24 resta disk i fyour interested.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Reign_of_Chaos on 2002-12-23 14:13 ]</font>

deathsshadow
Dec 23, 2002, 06:15 PM
what would you trade for a silence claw?

Ophelia
Dec 23, 2002, 09:57 PM
Update: Added some items to Ophelia's character list, including a Guilty Light and a sexy new Demolition Comet.

I'm sorry, deathsshadow, but I already have a pretty nice Silence Claw.

-Oph

armadaoptimus
Dec 23, 2002, 10:33 PM
i want your mats. what would you consider for all of them. P drops? mag items? name your wants! lol

Ophelia
Dec 23, 2002, 10:42 PM
For all the materials I'd probably be looking at anywhere from 15-20 Photon Drops. The only mag cells I'm really interested in are the "kit" series (dreamcast, master system, genesis).

What would make my day the most would be a practical weapon (good percentages, 10 stars but nothing too flashy). Red-type weapons are what I am most after at this point, particularly a nice Partisan. Pick the items in your inventory that you are willing to part with and post them here. We'll set up a time and date!

armadaoptimus
Dec 23, 2002, 10:46 PM
I will do the 20 photon drops...but i might need to snag that many off a couple chars lol

Ophelia
Dec 23, 2002, 10:53 PM
All right then. I'll reserve the mats for you until you're ready gathering the photon drops. I can't guarantee that I will get my carcass online right away...I may not make it on until around 10 PST...is that okay?

If not, post here and we'll set up another date to meet. Thanks again.

-Oph

Elusive_Llama
Dec 23, 2002, 11:55 PM
How many Pdrops did you want for your Elysion?

Ophelia
Dec 24, 2002, 12:02 AM
Hmm, would five sound like a good trade?

armadaoptimus
Dec 24, 2002, 12:04 AM
hey, i am here ....sorry about that
i was getting photon drops together...i can meet you at 10:00 pm pacific time tonight if you want. Name the ship and block and i will be there.

Ophelia
Dec 24, 2002, 12:08 AM
Let's meet in Deneb 4 within the next ten minutes. Llama, you can meet me there too. I will be Ophelia, a REDRIA Hunewearl.

Elusive_Llama
Dec 24, 2002, 12:09 AM
Great! I'll be there

armadaoptimus
Dec 24, 2002, 12:14 AM
as will i

armadaoptimus
Dec 24, 2002, 12:30 AM
thanks so much...mad emy material day lol. You are very nice and easy to trade with.

Ophelia
Dec 24, 2002, 12:46 AM
Update: Sealed both trades. Note that my Ophelia items list is now fresh out of material units and an Elysion. In its place is the addition of a tasty Parasitic Cell D and 5 more photon drops, bringing my grand total to 13. Thanks to everyone for the kind words...can I use you as my first references? =P

-Oph

Elusive_Llama
Dec 24, 2002, 12:56 AM
Of course you can, thanks for the trade http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Ophelia
Dec 24, 2002, 04:06 PM
12/24/02 Update: Added a new Sacred Cloth to my trades list. Be sure to check out Today's Special:

One Sacred Cloth and Red Handgun for a Sange.

Pretty good deal, if you ask me! =P

-Oph

Ophelia
Dec 24, 2002, 07:21 PM
Update: All right kiddies, the extra Demolition Comet is no longer available. However, in its place is a sweet Red Partisan and a Kit of MARK3 fresh off the Christmas Rappy hunt. Hope this helps you find some new interest in Ophelia Enterprises, Ltd.!!

Ophelia
Dec 24, 2002, 08:20 PM
Update: At the cost of one Flowen's Shield, I have obtained some delectable Red Daggers! These babies look good on me, but I'm certain they'd look much better on you! Hey...is that a God/Power you've got there? =P

-Oph

Cheech
Dec 24, 2002, 09:23 PM
I have a Windmill you might be interested in. It's a cane weapon, but any class can equip it.

I'm really intereted in that Cure/Para and a Double Saber.

Ophelia
Dec 24, 2002, 09:30 PM
By double saber, would you mean the class of twin weapons in general or specifically that weapon alone? I'm asking because I just raked in another Demolition Comet for trade if you are interested.

Do you mean BOTH the cure/para and the twin saber, or just one of them? Thanks.

Jesterbee3
Dec 25, 2002, 11:54 AM
Do any of your handguns have a high hit%, if so ill trade something good for one maybe

bluefall
Dec 25, 2002, 12:27 PM
I have 1 photon drop for DB's armor. if u have the shield ill do it for that too. Ifits worth more than one let me know... we can tlk aboout it.

Ophelia
Dec 25, 2002, 04:44 PM
Update: Merry Christmas everyone! And what better way to bring in the holiday cheer than with a new Demolition Comet, Yamato, and Light Relief? Enjoy the holidays and be safe!

jester: I have a Red Handgun with 20% hit and machine. However, it's kinda my gun of choice right now, so I'm not exactly eager to give it away.

I'm doing some more FIY runs today. Hopefully I can dig up some nice Red Handguns for all of you. =D

bluefall: I don't have any DB's armor. I have a shield, but I'm not super into the photon drop hunt at this time. They're nice to have, but I'm in no rush to collect any.

-Oph

Jesterbee3
Dec 25, 2002, 05:49 PM
I have some stuff on your wish list, but do the redhandguns you have or the custom rays you have, have ne %'s? if so can you say them? if they are good ill trade

Jesterbee3
Dec 25, 2002, 05:55 PM
I have the cudgel, and a ruby bullet(15/0/30/20). I dont know if i want to trade the ruby bullet b/c i know its legit and it has good %'s. the cudgel is up for trade but im not sure if i wanna do it for that 20%hit redhandgun... i have a 15%hit right now

Ophelia
Dec 25, 2002, 10:29 PM
Keep your weapons if you're unsure of trading them. I'm not putting any pressure on you. However, please PM (private message) me if you want to discuss anything further. And while you're at it, check out my...

Update: Added DB's Sword (3073) and some Photon Drops to my list!

Merry Christmas. =P

-Oph

Reign_of_Chaos
Dec 25, 2002, 10:57 PM
how many pdrops for the demo? are you interested in a BKB+80 for any of your items?

Ophelia
Dec 26, 2002, 01:41 AM
While photon drops are nice to have, as I said before I'm not hugely on the hunt for them right now. I'm more interested in practical, Red-series type weapons with good percentages, particularly to hit.

A Black King Bar sounds tempting, but I value myself highly on being a legitimate player. Due to the rarity of actual Monkey King Bars out there, I doubt the one in your possession is real. Unless you have some definitive proof (found it offline, etc.) I really cannot accept it. Of course, I'll never truly know, so you are on your honor to tell me whether or not it is a duped item. Thanks, and have a happy holiday. =P

-Oph

Ophelia
Dec 26, 2002, 12:27 PM
Update: At the cost of one Demolition Comet is a new juicy God Hand. Also, my material market is back in business! Check it out to see what home grown items I have to offer!

-Oph

Ophelia
Dec 26, 2002, 04:15 PM
Update: Traded my kit of MARK3 for a succulent Chain Sawd. Also found a nice Guilty Light in caves today, and updated my materials and photon drop listings.

Ophelia
Dec 28, 2002, 04:26 AM
Update: Added a whole bunch of stuff to my list, including a 0/30/15/0 Red Slicer that's great for tearing up that pesky De Rol!

-Oph

Elusive_Llama
Dec 28, 2002, 12:45 PM
How many pdrops for the red slicer? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

jello44
Dec 28, 2002, 03:31 PM
hey, do you have a Mind mag? I have some good techs and a juicy Cudgel that you might be interested in :wink: I could probably get a red sword as well, if those cheap ass Melqueeks would give me one..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jello44 on 2002-12-28 12:34 ]</font>

Ophelia
Dec 28, 2002, 04:21 PM
Llama: I'm not super interested in Photon Drops right now, though I am in the hunt for a nice Fatsia that I can turn into a battle fan for my little Fonewearl. If you have any, or know someone who does, let me know!

Ami: I can actually make you a mag directly to your specifications, if you have the patience to wait out for a week. PM me with the exact stats you want for your mag, and also let me know about any cells you wish to provide for it. You'll have a steamy new mind mag in no time! =P

-Oph

jspisak
Dec 28, 2002, 07:58 PM
looking for an inferno bazooka with good %, your's have %?

Ophelia
Dec 29, 2002, 12:16 AM
My Inferno Bazooka is 0/20/20/0. You don't find the weapon everyday, so I suppose those are some decent percentages.

If you're interested, I'm looking for a Fatsia or other good force weapons. Thank you for your patronage!

-Oph

Tosh
Dec 29, 2002, 01:37 AM
What are the percentages on the Chainsawd and the Demo Comet?

Ophelia
Dec 29, 2002, 05:17 PM
The Demolition Comet is 10/0/0/20 and the Chain Sawd is (I believe) 0/0/10/20.

Smash
Dec 31, 2002, 03:07 AM
I'll give you a ruby bullet for that god mind. I found one and have 0 use for it. no ranger

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Smash on 2002-12-31 06:54 ]</font>

Ophelia
Dec 31, 2002, 04:59 PM
Update: Revised my list of items, including a homegrown Huge Plantain Leaf. Note however that I no longer have Red Daggers, and if you have some with good percentages, I'd be interested in picking them back up.

Smash: Mind sharing the percentages of that Ruby Bullet with me?

Ophelia
Jan 1, 2003, 03:02 PM
Update: Happy new year everybody! I hope all your celebrations were something worth remembering. And what better way to ring in 2003 than with some new items, including two God/Bodies that are burning a hole in my bank! Also, check out my updated wish list. I'm really looking for some God/Power and God/Mind slots at the moment, so lemme know if anything up there interests you! =D

-Oph

BlueFire2k5
Jan 1, 2003, 03:11 PM
You have rafoie level 29? I want, will you take p drops for it?

Ophelia
Jan 1, 2003, 03:29 PM
Is there anything you might have besides pdrops that I would be interested in? Say, a good shield or unit (preferably God/Power or Mind)?

Alisha
Jan 2, 2003, 12:18 AM
Ophie would you be interested in twin psycho guns with 25/20/15/0 if so let me know and ill tell you what you have im interested in

Ophelia
Jan 2, 2003, 01:09 AM
Why not, Alisha? What would you be interested in?

Nintendo
Jan 2, 2003, 01:14 AM
What about a Kit of Hamburger?

Kuja2k3
Jan 2, 2003, 02:21 AM
I'm interested in your Parasitic Cell D, Caduceus, and Sacred Cloth...i think the only thing i have that's not on your list is a Stink Frame (4 slot), Delsabers Shield, and a Stag Cutlery (max grind) 15/0/15/0.

jspisak
Jan 2, 2003, 02:29 AM
does the inferno have %s?

bluefall
Jan 2, 2003, 08:18 AM
ok heres my offer...

bloody art
photon drop x1
db's sword
power mat x1

for shield and db's saber (3073

Ophelia
Jan 2, 2003, 11:28 AM
The Inferno Bazooka is 0/20/20/0.

SLaSh24
Jan 2, 2003, 07:51 PM
would u trade your demo comet for PD's? if so how many?

SLaSh24
Jan 2, 2003, 07:57 PM
N/M about that offer cause i just noticed by reading the other posts u don't need PD

Alisha
Jan 2, 2003, 08:34 PM
im interested in s-beats blade and/or red handgun

SeekerGio
Jan 2, 2003, 09:18 PM
so what kind of deal can you cut me on a Red Partisan? Did I mention I've wanted one since V2?? I've got some decent 9 star force weapons, some with % to hit, alot of Angry Fists , a Holy Ray with % to native and Abeast (I think it's 30/35) various Guilty Lights with %, a Grants 24 disc..I dunno, just let me know. or if you have a character that FINDS Red Partisans, I wouldn't mind just hunting for one either. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif