PDA

View Full Version : The most ultimate s2 ragan run...ever!

Aralia
Aug 2, 2007, 08:24 AM
That's right, you heard it here first! Aralia has officially just pwn'd the ragan by getting not 1, but 2 rares at once from the boss boxes!

The upper left two boxes not only contained a [B] Scape doll, but an Omega Acid as well!

Yeah.. 9:20 AM, I haven't slept, and I'm waiting on my new phone line installation.. =.=
Ragan just sucks.. why do I (metaphorically) slit my wrists on a daily basis by running his this mission...

160+ runs and nothing...
Boss box drop rates need to be changed... A LOT..

halcyonstar
Aug 2, 2007, 08:47 AM
I believe the average boss drop rates in PSO EP4 were 1/210. Just keep going stuff will drop eventually.

RegulusHikari
Aug 2, 2007, 09:47 AM
Meh, 2 [B] Scape, and an actual Scape Doll from Falkis S, that was a pretty fun day.

-Rune-
Aug 2, 2007, 10:21 AM
On 2007-08-02 06:47, halcyonstar wrote:
I believe the average boss drop rates in PSO EP4 were 1/210. Just keep going stuff will drop eventually.

That's the problem, I don't see why someone should have to invest this much time on one mission to get a decent item :/

At least in pso *don't worry it's a separate game to me now and needs to die* a lot more "common" enemies would drop units, and they would still be rare, yanno?

Those boss drops, bah it's really demorilizing *sp?*. Like they trying to be like FXI or something xD

Akaimizu
Aug 2, 2007, 10:26 AM
Boss Drops are quite demorilizing. It's just that way for this game. Heck, since launch I've acquired exactly 1 Boss Drop (from Neudiaz). Though I can say that I've seen De Ragan do a boss drop twice. Two tails that went to someone else. However, the last time I saw De Ragan actually drop a Boss drop, I was around level 20-something. Now that I think about it, I don't think I've witnessed a single Boss Drop in 2007. And yes, PSU is definitely trying to be more like FFXI in its drop frequency. But to look at the bright side, in PSU, none of them are required for you to proceed in the game.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-08-02 08:31 ]</font>

-Rune-
Aug 2, 2007, 10:32 AM
Lol true strike http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
Funny thing is I find too many de ragan tails, but I mean the sps unit and the burn unit, never seen it drop once. Whether it be with a random party or my TM group. I've been playing since October 23rd 2006, I want to to at least have something to show off for being one of the originals to play the game xD

ID 668 FTW!!!! <3

Akaimizu
Aug 2, 2007, 10:36 AM
Funny enough. My only way to show off that I'm one of the originals to have the game is some nice items that Magician gave me when he left and a known Backstory and personality, around these parts. Rares go to the lucky, not to the dedicated. That's a known aspect and I've learned to live with it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-08-02 08:37 ]</font>

pikachief
Aug 2, 2007, 10:38 AM
On 2007-08-02 06:24, Aralia wrote:
That's right, you heard it here first! Aralia has officially just pwn'd the ragan by getting not 1, but 2 rares at once from the boss boxes!

The upper left two boxes not only contained a [B] Scape doll, but an Omega Acid as well!

Yeah.. 9:20 AM, I haven't slept, and I'm waiting on my new phone line installation.. =.=
Ragan just sucks.. why do I (metaphorically) slit my wrists on a daily basis by running his this mission...

160+ runs and nothing...
Boss box drop rates need to be changed... A LOT..

kitty gets boss drops ^.^ everyone loves kitty http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

i've done about lets say 100 runs as her and have seen a raiper, a raygun, 2 catilines, a LOT of de ragan tails, seen rappys once, and i've gotten a delette line myself http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

i didn think the board would sell for 400k http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif i was just saving it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

-Rune-
Aug 2, 2007, 10:57 AM
o_O a bragging post? And i don't like kitty already <.<;
Anywho congrat hopefully when my dsl gets moved to new place next week I'll have better luck on my return xD

Akaimizu
Aug 2, 2007, 11:08 AM
I'm in the same boat, Rune. At the end of next week I'll lose cable for about a day or two due to moving to a new location. I'm kind of envious of those who actually have the choice to use DSL. However, I have sympathy for anybody (whoever is left) that only has Sattellite as a choice other than dial-up.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-08-02 09:09 ]</font>

shotsfired
Aug 2, 2007, 01:55 PM
I just a got a solid power s on de ragan s..... the first rare i have ever seen from de ragan. well, the first one worth a damn...

RadiantLegend
Aug 2, 2007, 02:12 PM
Boss drops are a myth.

shotsfired
Aug 2, 2007, 02:19 PM
On 2007-08-02 12:12, Ragolismine wrote:
Boss drops are a myth.

lol. I thought so, too. until the last 24 hours....

pikachief
Aug 2, 2007, 02:50 PM
On 2007-08-02 08:57, -Rune- wrote:
o_O a bragging post? And i don't like kitty already <.<;
Anywho congrat hopefully when my dsl gets moved to new place next week I'll have better luck on my return xD

i dont doubt u http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif my main cast guy doesnt get ANYTHING! the rarest thing he found was a dulk fakis cor after like soloing it 10 times http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

but PSU loves kitty :/ like the time i logged in for ONE mission and got a relic edge http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

or how i went in to do 2 fire break missions and saw twin bear claws, puyoment aura, and twin kitty claws, all drop in 2 missions O.O

but my main gets nothing -_- DAM U SEGA!!!

Micki_Monday
Aug 2, 2007, 03:06 PM
Aww.. I havent had any luck with Ragan either. Marsh and I were like running that everyday and all we kept getting were De Ragan Tails. We even got 2 tails in one mission lol!

Akaimizu
Aug 2, 2007, 03:13 PM
Count yourself lucky. You actually got De Ragan Tails.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-08-02 13:13 ]</font>

Phantomface
Aug 2, 2007, 03:16 PM
I've SEEN a solid/power S drop off that fatty, so I know it CAN happen...but 3 months later its just a giant wad of teranite for me...

shotsfired
Aug 2, 2007, 05:40 PM
lol, teranite....

I almost crapped myself with the SPS. The guy who picked it up (see post, OMG MY LUCK) almost had a cosby kid when he saw, but on the screen in red floated my beautiful name....

FUFME
Aug 2, 2007, 07:40 PM
bah, Ive seen 2 Phantom Line boards drop in boss boxes before in 1 single run

Aralia
Aug 2, 2007, 09:35 PM
I seen 2 S/PS's drop on consecutive days... I KNOW this f***er drops stuff.. I just get no lovin'....

The 1 S/PS went to a friend, the other went to a guy who joined about 30 seconds after I did while we were at the boss...
(It was set in order too, assuming all is as it's said.. It -would'a- been mine... T.T)

And Micki.. 2 tails in 1 run XD that's pretty sweet in some ways.

Sexy_Raine
Aug 3, 2007, 08:59 AM
Best thing I've seen that dropped from Ragan S2 was the Delette Line [b], which Nova currently wears.

You got to love seeing a red board ended up being not what you hoped for, like a Majimra [b] in the Demon Above boss boxes

halcyonstar
Aug 3, 2007, 09:04 AM
On 2007-08-02 08:21, -Rune- wrote:

On 2007-08-02 06:47, halcyonstar wrote:

That's the problem, I don't see why someone should have to invest this much time on one mission to get a decent item :/

At least in pso *don't worry it's a separate game to me now and needs to die* a lot more "common" enemies would drop units, and they would still be rare, yanno?

Those boss drops, bah it's really demorilizing *sp?*. Like they trying to be like FXI or something xD

The overall drop rates on EP4 were truely shocking, I think ST have adopted similar drop rates in to PSU. It's depressing and time consuming but if you keep goign stuff will drop.