PDA

View Full Version : FKL Weapon's Vault

Sgt_Shligger
Aug 2, 2007, 07:35 PM
Redone and restyled. Please, tell me about any details I got wrong. Feel free to suggest new weapons to add, give details if possible.

AK47
Creator: Mikhail Kalashnikov
Description: A light, reliable assault rifle designed in WWII. It is gas-operated, clip fed, and fires 7.62 × 39 mm rounds.
Notes: Illegal in Canada.

Wacko Launcher
Creator: Tact
Description: The shots fired from this weapon look like some sort of insignia used by an ancient culture. It also looks like the bursts from this gun can confuse the enemies with laughter.
Notes: The wackos shot are fully penatrating and get through nearly any shield. Requires live wackos as amo.

Disapprove Launcher
Creator: Tact
Description: The shots fired from this weapon look like some sort of insignia used by an ancient culture. It also looks like this weapon can instantly kill stupid people.
Note: The disapproves shot do not penatrate targets but the disapproves launched have a severly decreased density, making it difficult to dodge.

C4 Plastic Explosives
Creator: U.S.A.
Description: A form of plastic explosives. it can be made into virtually any shape and requires use of a detonator or blasting cap.
Notes: Does not explode if under heat, pressure, or even gun fire.

Koopa Mega Cannon
Creator: RicoRoyal
Description: The biggest cannon in FKL and maybe the world.
Notes: Can only be moved by RicoRoyal or with his permission.

Quote Cannon
Creator: Sord
Description: Destroys the forum table, distorting the very space it's fired through.
Notes: Banned weapon, do not use. (Added for the sake of completion).

Sord-Syndrom
Creator: Sord
Description: A highly adaptive virus. Effect: Rapid changes in physical appearence, ranging from minor to extreme. A more uncommon side effect would be a mental loss of identity.
Notes: Sord-Syndrom can be put into a wide range of forms inlcluding gas bombs, injection pistols, syringes, pills, liquids, tranquilizer rifles, and many other things.

Colony Dropper
Creator: ShadowPawn
Description: A remote device in orbit thatcan drop entire space colonys on a desired location.
Notes: The only known device to activate this is owned by Shadowpawn.

Classic Sheen
Creator: RicoRoyal
Description: He will eat your babies.
Notes: Actual proportion of baby eaten is subject to change depending on what Sheen's lawyers say. No babies were harmed during the production of this picture; that all happend backstage. To win a date with Martin Sheen, please contact the White House; they don't want you to know he is actually the one running the country right now. Any defects found in your BMW are a matter for the courts. 0 APR is actually street slang for "fuck, d00d, you just got jacked!"; as such, we cannot be held accountable for when an airplane crashes on your front lawn. We are also not responsible for the fact that some of you may not actually have a lawn. Buy a lawn! That's what Sheen would do. Paid for in part by Sheen for Teens - Making sure kids watch good movies since 1979.
Copyright (C) 2004 by RicoRoyal

Maiet Katanas
Creator: Maitet Entertainment
Description: Fairly standard bladed weapons that grant the user incredible ninja-esque abilities. These include lightning fast reflexes (fast enough to deflect bullets for a short amount of time), super human dodging and running abilities, high dexterity, to name a few.
Notes: The katana must be in your hand[s] for the powers to take effect.

Bloody Cleaver
Creator: Ryuugu-Rena
Description: An oversized, blood drenched cleaver.
Notes: It's weight depends upon the user. Lolis will lift this like a toy while most others will struggle to drag it around.

PSO/U Special, Rare, and Regular Weapons
Creator: Sonic Team
Description: Far too many. Please consult the PSO/U Weapons databases
Notes: Most make use of photon energy, an unexplained force that appears to be light, but it has mass as well as solidity.

Shligger's Flashy Sig
Creator: Brittany
Description: Can cause epilepsy, or at least a distraction.
Notes: Don't look at it while you use it.

Rock tied to a Stick
Creator: Cave Men
Description: A rock tied on the end of a stick.
Notes: Not exactly a technological marvel, it still gets the job done.

Blades of Deitic Wrath
Creator AlexCraig
Description: A combination of katana and wakizashi that bear all the power of a furious deity (capable of destroying a planet). They were forged by Alex not long ago, and resonate a holy blue light that no light can imitate. If the user is of weak willpower, the swords will control him, mind, body, and soul.
Notes: Unable to be destroyed, reforged, or even niched by anyone other than a deity or a mod. It is even capable of destroying other weapons.

Impact
Creator: ???
Description: Giant, 100 story Giant Robot. Punches/shoots lazer snot/giant laser at enemies
Notes: Only use with Dikky's permission.

Super Chill Blaster
Creator: Ronin Cooper
Description: A bulky, shoulder-fired freeze ray.
Notes: Fires a frigid beam of pale blue light, cannot be fired in rapid succession, or it will underheat.

Drop Gun
Creator: Ronin Cooper
Description: A small handgun that fires a small energy bullet that knocks over whatever it hits, though the bullet does no physical damage.
Notes: Does not work on objects that are anchored. The bullet is turquoise.

Blue Kit Partisan
Creator: TalonKitsune
Description: Its not really a partisan but one of rena's cleaver's on a stick... it has been cleaned and stylized with a blue kit.
Notes: Under rare circumstances can cause the weilder to feel the need to hold up cartoon signs or wear a skull mask.

Bottle of WOLF
Description: It's said to feel like getting tackled by a wolf if hit in the head by one
Notes: can be drank to heal oneself but will more likely just get you drunk.

Teleporting Cake
Description: Chuck it at someone to make them teleport away.
Note: You can eat it yourself and teleport yourself away, so far only FKL FOX has ever eaten one.

Giant Sponge
Creator: Sgt_Shligger
Description: A large, artificial sponge. Soaks almost anything up.
Notes: Somewhat awkward to use.

Wild West Six Shooter
Creator: Samuel Colt
Description: A handgun with multiple firing chambers grouped into a cylinder which rotates to align each round sequentially within a single barrel.
Notes: Tricky to reload for some.

*Please people, if you want to submit a weapon, use the following format.

Weapon
Creator:
Description:
Notes:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sgt_Shligger on 2007-08-02 19:22 ]</font>

Kaydin
Aug 2, 2007, 07:40 PM
What happened to the Yamato?

Mayu
Aug 2, 2007, 07:47 PM
umm wheres my blood stained cleaver?

Sord
Aug 2, 2007, 07:50 PM
do you want us to have to cut your claws off to use them as a weapon? this is stuff anyone can use

woops, misread "cleaver" as "claws"

I still find the idea of cutting rena's claws off amusing though, so I'll leave it up http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2007-08-02 17:54 ]</font>

Sgt_Shligger
Aug 2, 2007, 07:51 PM
@Kaydin: The Yamato Throw is a power, not a weapon. The Yamato. . . I'll add a weapon that just includes all PSO weapons.

@Rena: PM me details, I don't want to get it wrong.

Tact
Aug 2, 2007, 07:57 PM
Haha, the Wacko and Disapprove Launchers! I thought people had forgotten those.

Kaydin
Aug 2, 2007, 07:58 PM
Shligger's sig should be added as well. o_x;

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kaydin on 2007-08-02 17:59 ]</font>

Sgt_Shligger
Aug 2, 2007, 08:00 PM
On 2007-08-02 17:57, Tact wrote:
Haha, the Wacko and Disapprove Launchers! I thought people had forgotten those.

Not me :3

Tact
Aug 2, 2007, 08:04 PM
Hey Shligg, do you want pictures of these weapons if we can supply them?

TalHex
Aug 2, 2007, 08:04 PM
what about summons? blue kit partisans? teleporting cake?

DikkyRay
Aug 2, 2007, 08:06 PM
PM'd http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_clown.gif

TalHex
Aug 2, 2007, 08:07 PM
what about WOLF bottles? they cause quite a bit of damage

Sgt_Shligger
Aug 2, 2007, 08:09 PM
@Talon: Weapons everyone can use. PM me if you have a description.

@Tact: Too many of these weapons have pictures. . . And it seems incomplete for the ones that don't. Plus, I need RicoRoyals permission for one of these, he ain't around much.

DikkyRay
Aug 2, 2007, 08:11 PM
you havent added my awesome weps.
You don't need to incluse the first, but the other 2....

AlexCraig
Aug 2, 2007, 08:11 PM
I'll contribute to the vault:

Blades of Deitic Wrath
Description: A combination of katana and wakizashi that bear all the power of a furious deity (capable of destroying a planet). They were forged by Alex not long ago, and resonate a holy blue light that no light can imitate. If the user is of weak willpower, the swords will control him, mind, body, and soul.
Notes: Unable to be destroyed, reforged, or even niched by anyone other than a deity or a mod. It is even capable of destroying other weapons.

Weeaboolits
Aug 2, 2007, 08:12 PM
You should add Sord's Invisobomb, although using it probably isn't too wise. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Tact
Aug 2, 2007, 08:13 PM
On 2007-08-02 18:09, Sgt_Shligger wrote:
@Talon: Weapons everyone can use. PM me if you have a description.

Alex, I think you lose. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

AlexCraig
Aug 2, 2007, 08:14 PM
I never said noone can use them. Anyone can use them, but it they are of weak willpower the swords use them.

TalHex
Aug 2, 2007, 08:25 PM
oh crap we forgot moo2u's awsome adventure! god that was one heck of a trap <---(addicted to the flash game)

Sgt_Shligger
Aug 2, 2007, 08:36 PM
Eh, Moo2u was the one shooting. It's his power, not a weapon.