PDA

View Full Version : Atomic Ninja's Trade Shop

AtomicNinja
Dec 23, 2002, 07:51 PM
Atomic Ninja's Trade Shop

Here's the deal.

I have 4 characters. I'm the leader of the group. My name is Atomic Ninja. My brother's character is FaderZ, my friend's character is X-PLoiT and my Dad's character is Protestilaus. Here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to list all our characters and all the items stored in each of our Check Rooms. Then, you decide what items you need. After that, post the character's name and what items you would like to have. Make sure you list the items you have too. If you're trading with me, I'll make a decision and get back to you with an answer. If it's another character, I'll consult that person about you're request and I'll get back to you ASAP with an answer.

Oh, and one more thing. There is mix and matching in these trades! That means picking 1 item from 1 character and 1 item from another.

Also, keep checking back as items will be added as they're found!

Good luck and happy trading!
Atomic Ninja

DB'S SABER +2
BRIONAC
VISK-235W +15
CLUB OF LACONIUM
HILDEBEAR'S CANE
YAMATO
RAPPY'S FAN
Scape Doll
Scape Doll
Amplifier of Shifta
Amplifier of Rafoie
Amplifier of Zonde
FaderZ

Pallasch +23
DB'S SABER +14
Spirit Edge +2
BRIONAC
VJAYA
CUSTOM RAY ver.00
BOOMA'S CLAW
Dragon Frame (4 Slots)
Protect Barrier
Mag
Mag
Sol Atomizer X10
Scape Doll
Rappy's Wing
Amplifier of Deband
Amplifier of Foie
Amplifier of Gifoie
X-PLoiT

DB'S SABER
BRIONAC
VJAYA
Mag
Moon Atomizer X10
Monogrinder
Monogrinder
Digrinder
Protestilaus

Scape Doll
Monogrinder

That's all folks!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AtomicNinja on 2002-12-23 16:55 ]</font>

Blank14ars
Dec 24, 2002, 11:36 PM
hmm lemme know if you get anykind of double saber ill give you a yamto or sumthin elsa for it

milk
Dec 25, 2002, 07:24 PM
Do you have any photon drops?

SailorDaravon
Dec 25, 2002, 07:59 PM
I'm interested in FaderZ's Brionac and Vjaya, mainly because I don't have them. Check out my trade thread, I probably have some great lower level weapons and 4 slot armors he could use. Photon drops as well. If you'd like to trade, PM me, I'll probably forget to check back here.