PDA

View Full Version : Project nearing completion, but need your help

trypticon
Aug 3, 2007, 06:42 PM
Greetings, citizens. I am Adam... Some of you may remember me.

For a little over a year now, I've been working on my last large PSO project. It's been a pain in the ass to bring it near completion thus far. I do understand though, that my pain may just be starting. Though prep is nearly finished for all parts of the project, something is still missing. What I need are voices, and a lot of them.

As it stands, I need the following:

Male voices:

Adam
Dark Shadow
Tyrant Flame
Lightning
Tycho
Saiffwin
Montague
Zero DX
James
Belzebub
Panty Raid
Red Dragoon
Falcon

Female voices:

Lightning 2
Pink Passion
Rumor
Elly Person
Mother
Computer
SNK
Rogue

If any of the talented people here would like to help out in this, please reply. I'm definitely interested in getting some female applicants for the female roles in this.

Thank you for your time.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: trypticon on 2007-08-03 17:21 ]</font>

DamonKatu
Aug 3, 2007, 07:19 PM
Interesting...but sadly, I have a Mic but I have no idea what to use as a sound filter...I heard women's pantyhose works XD I never had interest in giving my voice for talent, but one of my friends said I had a good voice, but don't know how to use it. plus, how could I send it??

Emrald
Aug 3, 2007, 08:00 PM
I showed this to a friend because he wants to be a voice acter...he's willing to sgin up

trypticon
Aug 3, 2007, 08:32 PM
Good, good, Emrald. I'd like to hear an audition from him. If he could speak a sentence or two, and email it to me through the email on my profile, I'd be most happy to receive it, and determine if he'd be a good fit. Advise him I'd like a professional sounding clip from him, not silly.

DamonKatu, you're being overdramatic about the request. If you've got a mic, that's all you need. If you're able to get online, you can get the clips to me through modern technology.

DamonKatu
Aug 3, 2007, 08:41 PM
Right, sorry. v.v; im always too serious...

Wallin
Aug 4, 2007, 03:42 AM
I wish I could help, but as much as I love to sing karaoke, I've heard what my voice sounds like when I try to record it on the computer, and it makes me very sad... LOL

Good luck to you though http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif