PDA

View Full Version : Lolwut?

DikkyRay
Aug 4, 2007, 01:09 PM
So this same damn number keeps calling my cell. No idea who it is. Im never around to catch the call.
But today i find that there is a voicemail. The guy finally left a message!
Now, this is pretty much my message when i cant pick up, in the most clear voice i can do:
"Hi this is (my name), i can't come to the phone right now, so please leave your name and a messge, and i'll get back to you."

this is what the guy left.
"Hey Bob, you elft your watch here on the counter. Call me back at (Number that always calls my cell"
Now, my name is NOWHERE CLOSE TO BOB. It doesnt even sound like Bob. You think this guy would here my name and be like "LOL WRONG NUMBER MY BAD" but noooooooo.

But goddam, it seems like ALOT of numbers i dont recognize are calling my cell. Sheet thats annoying

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 4, 2007, 01:12 PM
At least it wasn't a crazy voice mail/answering machine message.

Some guy was screaming into the phone about garbage pickup, another guy had a voice modulator talking like R2D2 with horror music on in the background, and other crazy crap I've heard.

If its not long distance go ahead and call the guy back (and take the watch if its a Rolex!) and tell him what's up.

DikkyRay
Aug 4, 2007, 01:14 PM
On 2007-08-04 11:12, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:

Some guy was screaming into the phone about garbage pickup, another guy had a voice modulator talking like R2D2 with horror music on in the background, and other crazy crap I've heard.

If its not long distance go ahead and call the guy back (and take the watch if its a Rolex!) and tell him what's up.

The only problem is, he sounded like a rapist. Hes using the watch as bait! My innocence is at atack here!

Kaydin
Aug 4, 2007, 01:15 PM
I had something like that earlier this week. They even freaking called at 2:30AM once while I was asleep. Every other time they called I was at work and couldn't answer, they even texted me once. Finally they called once while I was at home, and asked for someone named Rikey. >.<;

Tact
Aug 4, 2007, 01:16 PM
That happened once to me. But they only called twice. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Sord
Aug 4, 2007, 01:21 PM
i get a call a few times a week. Normally it's my mom being to lazy to yell up the stairs.

Tystys
Aug 4, 2007, 01:21 PM
On 2007-08-04 11:14, DikkyRay wrote:

On 2007-08-04 11:12, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:

The only problem is, he sounded like a rapist. Hes using the watch as bait! My innocence is at atack here!

Maybe you did some horrible, horrible things when you were intoxicated.

Tystys
Aug 4, 2007, 01:23 PM
Lmao. Mine does that, too.