PDA

View Full Version : Video of all unreleased melee PAs in action

Zael
Aug 4, 2007, 04:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hj7Jifp7q54

I found this video on youtube that shows all the melee PAs that aren't in the game yet, including the third PAs for swords, spears, axes, sabers, and single daggers.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zael on 2007-08-04 15:02 ]</font>

PJ
Aug 4, 2007, 05:07 PM
Need Axe/Sword/Single dagger.

RegulusHikari
Aug 4, 2007, 05:26 PM
Spear is made of win.
Single Dagger is insane. O_o
Axe is not what I was expecting. -_-

I find it strange that this video was taken online.

Zael
Aug 4, 2007, 05:28 PM
Me too. Must be some hax or sumsheit.

Parn
Aug 4, 2007, 05:29 PM
I remember using the single dagger one on the PC beta. The second part isn't very good from what I recall, mostly because you don't roll forward far enough, and ended up hitting air half the time unless there happened to be a second target nearby that you could maneuver towards.

It's also nice seeing the full version of the third spear PA. I remember seeing only part of it in the battle video before the game released. It looks like it could give Dus Daggas a possible run for its money. As far as the sword one, I was wondering what happened to it after the demonstration Takao Miyoshi did showing off the game during a dragon fight, also before release. Never saw the axe one ever, though. And glad to see the dropkick finally reveal itself... turns out to be part of the saber PA. Haha.

Dj_SkyEpic
Aug 4, 2007, 05:31 PM
Great fine O.o
The hot list would include the sword and the spear.

The axe seems strong but slow.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dj_SkyEpic on 2007-08-04 15:34 ]</font>

RegulusHikari
Aug 4, 2007, 05:32 PM
Definitely picking up the sword and spear. The axe is disappointing mostly because it looks like it's gonna be another one combo ala Zubba/T. Dance.

Zael
Aug 4, 2007, 05:35 PM
Yeah. The sword one impressed me a lot. It's most likely going to be the best PA for swords.

Mayu
Aug 4, 2007, 05:36 PM
<3 Sword

<3 Spear

<3 single dagger

RegulusHikari
Aug 4, 2007, 05:36 PM
On 2007-08-04 15:35, Zael wrote:
Yeah. The sword one impressed me a lot. It's most likely going to be the best PA for swords.

I'm just happy that its got more variation to its combo than Spin->Spin->Spin. -_-;

Arowind91
Aug 4, 2007, 05:45 PM
Cant wait to use the dagger PA

Umberger
Aug 4, 2007, 05:47 PM
That sword one seems like it has a pretty nice damage modifier to it...that wasn't even a great sword either. The axe one seems very disappointing...extremely long charge up for less than impressive damage. Nice find.

Zael
Aug 4, 2007, 05:49 PM
Yeah. The sword does WTF damage especially for a C-B rank 0% sword.

Now imagine it on a 50% Caliburn...

ryvius
Aug 4, 2007, 05:50 PM
Well, I remember a screenshot of the President during jp's famitsu hitting like 1400 or 1700s with the axe PA, his weapon being a neutral Dedda. I imagine with nice axes it would do a ton, but that chargeup time looks godawfully slow :/

Freshellent
Aug 4, 2007, 05:59 PM
I'm down for everything but Axe. (like usual)

Nice find,thanks.

Phetty
Aug 4, 2007, 06:06 PM
On 2007-08-04 15:47, Umberger wrote:
That sword one seems like it has a pretty nice damage modifier to it...that wasn't even a great sword either. The axe one seems very disappointing...extremely long charge up for less than impressive damage. Nice find.

The Axe was also done with what looked like an Aksuc. which not only has terrible attack but -10% Damage modifier. The sowrd looks alot like Anga Redda, still like my Axes>Swords though.

AxelgearVII
Aug 4, 2007, 06:15 PM
When Obell Dalgun did the 3rd Ax PA with his Ank Dedda in Famitsu, there was an explosion upon his impact that blew away the enemies. As for that sword PA, I was wonder what it would look like, since the only think you can really do with a broadsword is swing it vertical or horizontal. I wonder what its range will be like and whether or not it will even be useful against the first 2 PA's. And finally, lol @ the 2nd part of the saber PA combo being the drop kick emote. Good stuff.

Jife_Jifremok
Aug 4, 2007, 06:22 PM
Heh, the sword finally has something other than spins. I like it, except that the jump attack is a harsh reminder of how light these swords really are. I can always avoid using that part like with Spinning Break's obnoxious knock-everything-away-from-the-party move though.

The spear one looks pretty cool, except that there's no propulsion unit or strings to make you stay in the air for that aerial stabby part.

The saber gets to do somersault-slash somersault-slash slash DROPKICK? What a shitload of fuck. Though I like sabers, I aint leveling this. I'm a warrior, not a gymnast. Hell, that dropkick's the BEST part of the move.

I don't care about daggers, so no comment on that. (Looks fun to watch though...)

The axe...wow, I thought the saber got fucked over. Holy shit, that axe Skill is just...um...wow. A long charge up for...THAT? That's not the whole combo, is it? Still, I'm gonna stick with Anga Redda. I don't need to do any somersaults with my axes.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jife_Jifremok on 2007-08-04 16:24 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jife_Jifremok on 2007-08-04 16:29 ]</font>

RegulusHikari
Aug 4, 2007, 06:31 PM
On 2007-08-04 16:22, Jife_Jifremok wrote:
except that the jump attack is a harsh reminder of how light these swords really are

Or rather how powerful your character has become. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Xaeris
Aug 4, 2007, 06:34 PM
Ah, Dus Majarra. That'll be the skill that finally gets my WT to cave into using spears. And wtf at single dagger? That's effing *insane.*

Jife_Jifremok
Aug 4, 2007, 06:41 PM
On 2007-08-04 16:31, RegulusHikari wrote:

On 2007-08-04 16:22, Jife_Jifremok wrote:
except that the jump attack is a harsh reminder of how light these swords really are

Or rather how powerful your character has become. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Nah, I'll have a level 1 Hunter use it. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Dre_o
Aug 4, 2007, 06:54 PM
I wouldn't write off the Axe PA yet. We don't know what level the PA was, thus we can't say that it doesn't become EXTREMELY powerful.

pikachief
Aug 4, 2007, 07:00 PM
the dagger one is gonna look SWEET on Kitty! XD

Parn
Aug 4, 2007, 07:07 PM
Don't get yourselves too hyped up on that dagger one. You will find yourselves going back to Buten Shurenzan in the end when you realize that the second part doesn't connect half the time. Heh...

Realmz
Aug 4, 2007, 07:09 PM
and no one mentions the fact that the dagger pa turns you into sonic?

i'm disappointed PSO-W...

Kylie
Aug 4, 2007, 07:10 PM
NICE find, inferior Kylie Zael.

Sekani
Aug 4, 2007, 07:12 PM
The spear and dagger PAs are just sick.

PJ
Aug 4, 2007, 07:13 PM
On 2007-08-04 16:15, AxelgearVII wrote:
When Obell Dalgun did the 3rd Ax PA with his Ank Dedda in Famitsu, there was an explosion upon his impact that blew away the enemies
I think thats a graphical issue. Low resolution can do stuff sometimes. 424 has the "gidiga" too http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Umberger
Aug 4, 2007, 07:23 PM
I'm with PJ on the graphical issue...some effects were missing on other PAs in that video too, which can be seen in Rizen's old video here (http://s85.photobucket.com/albums/k54/RizenForce/Video/?action=view&current=UnreleasedPAs.flv).

Arowind91
Aug 4, 2007, 07:28 PM
Theres no dagger PA in your video umberger

Umberger
Aug 4, 2007, 07:30 PM
On 2007-08-04 17:28, Arowind91 wrote:

Rizen's video, and yes, I know.

Arowind91
Aug 4, 2007, 07:38 PM
On 2007-08-04 17:30, Umberger wrote:

On 2007-08-04 17:28, Arowind91 wrote:

Rizen's video, and yes, I know.

But thats my favorite one T-T

GenesisDX
Aug 4, 2007, 07:53 PM
I have never used spears in my entire history of PSU, but that PA alone would make me get one.
The Axe PA is shite.
Dagger is a mini version of Tornado Dance, so I'm gonna hate it. The Sword was so sick, better then the ballerina shyt we got now.
Single saber, has an effin dropkick, too funny.

biggabertha
Aug 4, 2007, 08:10 PM
I. Want. The. Third. Axe. Photon. Skill.

Anybody who's used Anga Dugrega will love this move I'm sure. You've had the patience to sit through twenty nine or so levels building up Bogga Zubba as well and THAT move ROCKS the house flat. This Anga Plunga-whatever-it's-called will be made purely of win when you face up against a dragon type boss or Onmagoug type bosses. The same goes for the dagger one, I'm sure that'll have it's uses against swarms of enemies that are all close together.

Getting back to the axe one, isn't there some sort of flare up just as the character winds up for the move that looks like part of Renkai-Buyou-Zan? There wasn't a Pannon close enough to tell if it hurt it or not but it would be pretty broken if there was knockback from that opening move BEFORE plunging into a whole nest of enemies up ahead. Besides, aren't Axe PAs meant to be situational PAs rather than all purpose?

AlphaMinotaux
Aug 4, 2007, 08:28 PM
PA's are phun

youthisoverrated
Aug 4, 2007, 08:32 PM
T-T i need more PA slots on my main

AlphaDragoon
Aug 4, 2007, 09:06 PM
They effing RUINED the Saber's PA with that damn dropkick. ARGH.

White_Mage
Aug 4, 2007, 09:09 PM
i like the sword.single dagger,n the spear! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Shiro_Ryuu
Aug 4, 2007, 09:22 PM
Can't wati for these to come out, I love that Sword PA, and the Dagger and Saber.

PALRAPPYS
Aug 4, 2007, 09:56 PM
The Ultimate dagger PA is ballin'! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

And that's in more ways that one! two.

Rizen
Aug 4, 2007, 10:16 PM
*pops head in* Did someone say my name?

If I have time and find my JP disk I will remake the vid.

majorgamer55
Aug 4, 2007, 11:01 PM
spear ftw
dagger second place
saber and sword third (sword looks cool but sabers looks funny lol)
axe major dissapointment
ank degga (orsomething like that) ftw

DEM_CIG
Aug 4, 2007, 11:18 PM
sword... 0.0

Neflite
Aug 4, 2007, 11:39 PM
lol I wondered what happened to some of those PAs, I remember spear and dagger from some early vids.
Spear ill def try out and mebbe sword rest of em ill pass for now based on vidz

Zorafim
Aug 5, 2007, 02:12 AM
Funny how ridiculous many final PAs are. Tornado dance, yo-yo daggers, rocket punch, and now we have hops and spin-dashes to add to the list. I don't see any reason to level the new spear PA over daggas (I'm doing it anyway, simply out of love for spears), and the axe PA doesn't look promising.
The sword PA, however, is probably what I've been waiting for since I picked up a sword.

Crazy_Hunter
Aug 5, 2007, 02:16 AM
Am i one of the very few people who seem to admire the Ult Axe PA??? Yeah, it was an Ank Tomho, the 7* axe, yeah, it did 700 twice with that long charge, and it was neutral, so now imagine it with a 44% light Ank Pikor in Linear Line...yeah...things will die pretty fast...The charge is rather long though but i dont mind it, its gonna unleash hella destruction with its done with the chargin'.

Chibi_psu
Aug 5, 2007, 02:18 AM
oh... my ... god... the axe pa is fucking great.I dont know why you people say its bad lol.Its looks it can deal lots of damage and i loved that jump.Cant wait to use it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Shiryuu
Aug 5, 2007, 02:22 AM
It's supposed to hit 4 targets twice too... and from what I can tell from 424, it has around 200% modifier.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shiryuu on 2007-08-05 00:25 ]</font>

Crazy_Hunter
Aug 5, 2007, 02:22 AM
On 2007-08-05 00:18, chibichibi wrote:
oh... my ... god... the axe pa is fucking great.I dont know why you people say its bad lol.Its looks it can deal lots of damage and i loved that jump.Cant wait to use it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Crazy_Hunter
Aug 5, 2007, 02:28 AM
wha---... u mean it will be 200% at lvl 30!??!

SolomonGrundy
Aug 5, 2007, 02:39 AM
why must SEGA try extra hard to make axes LESS useful.

The axe didn't need a long charge move...the things is slow as all get out already. the spin move was neat...too bad it hit nothing.

The saber PA looks...awkward? can anyone tell how many enemies it's supposed to hit?
Dagger PA could be ok depending on cost. Otherwis it's somuch like the first dgger PA in it's application, it's hard to justify spending time and money on it.

Spear looks good, depending on AoE of the second move. I'd love something that can catch 2 or 3 sendelains/olaka/jisharga in a 3 hit-fat combo like that.

Sword PA seems to hit VERY VERY hard. I wonder if it was maxed out?

Umberger
Aug 5, 2007, 02:41 AM
On 2007-08-05 00:28, Crazy_Hunter wrote:

Gravity Break's final hit has to have something way over 200% to be hitting ~1300 on a 2* neutral sword (187 ATP mind you, and I'm sure a male Beast's ATP would outdo that female Cast by a little).

EDIT: Names for those wondering:

Gravity Break - Sword
Dus Majarra - Spear
Spinning Strike - Saber
Hikai Shuuha-zan - Single Dagger
Anga Jabroga - Axe

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Umberger on 2007-08-05 00:43 ]</font>

Jinto117
Aug 5, 2007, 02:54 AM
Looks like the spear is gonna rape even more. Concerning the ace PA, it looks slow and fairly inaccurate. We'll have to wait to get our hands on it.

Alisha
Aug 5, 2007, 03:42 AM
that sword pa is love.

Freshellent
Aug 5, 2007, 07:39 AM
Funny,I thought I'd use the single sword simply BECAUSE it has a dropkick. For some reason I feel it compliments Splendor Crush. (in terms of appearance) I feel compelled to get it first.

(Though I'd rather make us of my two handed swords.)

Haha,I guess I'm just surprised at the responces to the topic. I'd like to see the TECH ones next. Wonder if those are floating around somewhere.

Also,anyone know if bullets have anything further in store for them? I'm just curious.

DragoonSlayer
Aug 5, 2007, 12:12 PM
i seen the video last night, and they where sick. i love the sword an the saber, although the dagger didn't impress me. the axe one looked cool, but i would get hit like 20 times before i would strike, so *uck that

Golto
Aug 5, 2007, 12:20 PM
You have to factor in that in most melee pas each combo gets an increase in damage % modifier that is not noted anywhere. I know that Anga Redda's % in the 3rd combo is over 200%.

Finae
Aug 5, 2007, 01:27 PM
Eh, was it me or did that one combo on the dagger reminded me of Samus in Metroid when she balls up lol? Wierdest pa ever....

Eh, I'll just say they are all useless, but I'll get them anyways. Thats what most people say anyways. Dislike it, yet still get it haha.

Gryffin
Aug 5, 2007, 02:13 PM
Gryffy want dagger...Gryffy want dagger...Gryffy want dagger...Gryffy want dagger...Gryffy want dagger...Gryffy want dagger...Gryffy want dagger...Gryffy want dagger...Gryffy want dagger...Gryffy want dagger...Gryffy want dagger...Gryffy want dagger...Gryffy want dagger...Gryffy want dagger...Gryffy want dagger...Gryffy want dagger...Gryffy want dagger...Gryffy want dagger...Gryffy want dagger...Gryffy want dagger...Gryffy want dagger...Gryffy want dagger...Gryffy want dagger...Gryffy want dagger...Gryffy want dagger...Gryffy want dagger...Gryffy want dagger...Gryffy want dagger...Gryffy want dagger...Gryffy want dagger...Gryffy want dagger...Gryffy want dagger...Gryffy want dagger...Gryffy want dagger...

*continues muttering*

Realmz
Aug 5, 2007, 02:22 PM
On 2007-08-05 11:27, Finae wrote:
Eh, was it me or did that one combo on the dagger reminded me of Samus in Metroid when she balls up lol? Wierdest pa ever....

Eh, I'll just say they are all useless, but I'll get them anyways. Thats what most people say anyways. Dislike it, yet still get it haha.

NO NO NO

IT'S SONIC, SONIC I SAY!

Kimil
Aug 5, 2007, 02:36 PM
LOL! the Single Dagger... looks like the character just Spazms lol, I luv it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Fure_Rakune
Aug 5, 2007, 03:39 PM
I interested in the dagger, does anybody know the damage modifier for it?
The saber seems really lackluster in my opinion; it seemed too hard to navigate, especially the dropkick.

KamiSori
Aug 5, 2007, 04:14 PM
much love for the sword and dagger skill! heres to hoping we get these PAs by the time AoI rolls in. XD

MrNomad
Aug 5, 2007, 05:16 PM
Cant wait for these new PAs to come. Finally Ill get to use these fragments. And to the people bashing the Axe PA, STFU you only saw a glimpse of it on some inferior 7* axe, PA prolly not even lvl'd much. it looks like during the start up you wont flinch from hits, and besides you do a huge hop forward anyway so you shouldn't get hit often unless you feel it necessary to stand right in front of the enemy. As for me, I dunno yet. It's not fast, and I always use dugrega with my ice axe to control mobs like vanda/go varha, and I'm pretty sure I wont put it on my lightning axe, considering a dimmagoug will probably escape its hit, and bil's are not very friendly. Then there's lvl 40 skills the FF gets, as well as a higher ATP modifier in the expansion, so who knows. Sword looks good, at least we get a skill thats not overshadowed by a replica skill from some other weapon thats better! The spear looks sweet, but it also looks hard to manage cause each hit is so different. Saber pa doesnt make me wanna switch from rising strike STILL, so forget that. Spin dashing like sonic with the snigle dagger =D all they need now is a hair style like his fur :3 I'd say worse goes to saber (STILL no where good compared to ris strk) and alittle to axe (it has potential, but then again, dug and redda are more multiperpisable from the looks of it, plus if the actual dmg output isnt big enough, it can be considered actually weakest axe pa since the others can hit more times) and best go to sword (good damage, although debatable whether its attack is useful, good damage) spear (same as sword) and single dagger (spin dash FTW). Of course, once the expansion comes its only obvious that certain PAs (these new ones included) will have different modifications and uses http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

RadiantLegend
Aug 5, 2007, 05:28 PM
No single claw?

I dig sword, spear and Axe

Niloklives
Aug 5, 2007, 05:39 PM
On 2007-08-05 00:41, Umberger wrote:

On 2007-08-05 00:28, Crazy_Hunter wrote:

Gravity Break's final hit has to have something way over 200% to be hitting ~1300 on a 2* neutral sword (187 ATP mind you, and I'm sure a male Beast's ATP would outdo that female Cast by a little).

EDIT: Names for those wondering:

Gravity Break - Sword
Dus Majarra - Spear
Spinning Strike - Saber
Hikai Shuuha-zan - Single Dagger
Anga Jabroga - Axe

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Umberger on 2007-08-05 00:43 ]</font>

It easily could have been grinded first.

On 2007-08-05 15:28, Ragolismine wrote:
No single claw?

I dig sword, spear and Axe

Single claw is already out.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NIloklives on 2007-08-05 15:41 ]</font>

RadiantLegend
Aug 5, 2007, 05:44 PM
v_v That is no ult claw PA.

If ult = 3rd PA then we dont have one.

Niloklives
Aug 5, 2007, 05:46 PM
there are only two..so in this case, 2nd = ult.

RadiantLegend
Aug 5, 2007, 05:48 PM
Ever think why single claw would only have 2 PAs and everything else gets 3?

-Zephyr-
Aug 5, 2007, 05:52 PM
On 2007-08-05 15:44, Ragolismine wrote:
v_v That is no ult claw PA.

If ult = 3rd PA then we dont have one.

Apparantly there is only 2 Single claw PAs in game data lolz. Good thing too, claws suck ;o.

But man, that Spear PA looks awesome. I'm definitely gonna get that. Shame how they didn't fix the Dagger PA it looks like. In JP's Beta the second part never hit, seems it'll be the same. Only good for big groups (8 volfu spawn in labs anyone?).

Zael
Aug 5, 2007, 06:01 PM
Looks like the person who made the video just posted that all the PAs are capped at 30.

Crazy_Hunter
Aug 5, 2007, 10:57 PM
The axe PA is going to leave a path of destruction, The sword looks like a better version of Anga Redda, Spear looks like it will give Daggas some competition, Why cant we get them now?!

Zael
Aug 6, 2007, 01:12 AM
I want them now too http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

EphekZ
Aug 6, 2007, 01:32 AM
ehh, looks like buten shouren-zan is still the best PA for dagger. Swords looks useful for once, and all the others I've seen and not impressed.

Shou
Aug 6, 2007, 01:41 AM
WOW i told everyone that that was the dagger ult PA and they said i was a nub >_> i was right <_<

Also the seconed hit of the spear PA looks very brocken o0 now that i see the damage it does. will the 3ed hit be usless when it gets online?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shou on 2007-08-05 23:43 ]</font>

Zael
Aug 6, 2007, 01:48 AM
That spear PA would be awesome on Wartechers...

Zorafim
Aug 6, 2007, 01:56 AM
You know, seeing how magical it is, I'd have to agree with you.
Also, erm, is that last hit of it two targets, at 100% damage, hitting only once? Worst finisher ever.

Zael
Aug 6, 2007, 03:16 AM
WT doesn't use the last hit though.

Zorafim
Aug 6, 2007, 03:19 AM
Everyone else does, so for them, worst finisher ever. I hope I'm missing something about that last hit, since it really looks bad.

Zael
Aug 6, 2007, 03:22 AM
Hmm, I'm not even sure if it only hits two targets. It might hit more, we don't really know yet.

Mayu
Aug 6, 2007, 03:25 AM
I still claim Dus Daggas will rip that apart <.<

Zorafim
Aug 6, 2007, 04:03 AM
Kinda tough to beat Daggas.

Zeota
Aug 6, 2007, 11:27 AM
They probably won't put out this stuff till the expansion, just like how some items form PSOv1 weren't obtainable (legitimately) until v2.

Shiryuu
Aug 7, 2007, 02:28 AM
XD JP gets them this week. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shiryuu on 2007-08-07 00:31 ]</font>

KamiSori
Aug 7, 2007, 02:49 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif^^NO FREAKIN WAY!? *shits pants*

so are these gonna be PAs traded through frags also?

and are there new bullet and tech PAs coming also?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KamiSori on 2007-08-07 00:52 ]</font>

Shiryuu
Aug 7, 2007, 02:54 AM
Yeah, the rest of the unreleased PAs are going to be released. PA frag only too. :/

Rashiid
Aug 7, 2007, 03:09 AM
sonicc spinnnn

*drools

Crazy_Hunter
Aug 7, 2007, 03:10 AM
Good, cause i got 300 or so frags i got nothing to do with, i hope one day we will be able to trade/sell them.. instead of having them there collecting dust, waiting for the Ult Axe PA you have been dying to use...

Rashiid
Aug 7, 2007, 03:18 AM
woah woah RLY???

YES!! that means theres hope!!!!!!!!!

and @ axe one; yeah that charge is uber; but just think of it as a Axe TD =]

*saves PA frags

Zeota
Aug 7, 2007, 09:36 AM
Time to start collecting PA frags again. Spear surfing is just too cool to pass up.

Rashiid
Aug 7, 2007, 11:48 AM
question:
Rentis
Dizas
Regrant.

those too?

Lyrix
Aug 7, 2007, 11:58 AM
Now we just need videos/screens of what all the various bullets do..

They still be a mystery!!!

For the most part.. :

-Gryffin (is on Basi's computer and forgot his password....bleh)

Edit: Haha, I got Basi's 100th post...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lyrix on 2007-08-07 09:59 ]</font>

Umberger
Aug 7, 2007, 01:56 PM
On 2007-08-07 09:48, Rashiid wrote:
question:
Rentis
Dizas
Regrant.

those too?

There's a picture of Regrants being used on the update page, so I'm assuming yes.

Rashiid
Aug 7, 2007, 03:57 PM
oh lol i didnt see.

Zael
Aug 7, 2007, 04:37 PM
You can use all those unreleased techs on the Extra Mode.

Realmz
Aug 7, 2007, 05:09 PM
the spear would have to have some ungodly damage or ata mods on it for me to use, the second attack is all nice and good but the first is just stupid....

Xaeris
Aug 7, 2007, 05:21 PM
It's fine if Daggas still beats Majarra in utility. Majarra rips Daggas apart on sheer style and in a game as easy as this, that's all that really matters. Even now, I don't have Daggas. Spears are the weapons of jobbers dammit (see: Kain, Lavitz); even when I do learn Majarra, I'm pretending it's a long staff or something.

Rashiid
Aug 7, 2007, 05:23 PM
On 2007-08-07 14:37, Zael wrote:
You can use all those unreleased techs on the Extra Mode.

i know; i had em.

but whats tha fun if you cant show off?

HiroSan
Aug 7, 2007, 06:47 PM
Wow, Spear pa looks great! o.o

I'm lovin the dagger pa too, looks tight.

Sword also looks very impressive, i'm hopin to get that too.

Saber didn't really impress me, but i might give it a try. i still <3 rising strike all the way.

Axe...meh...

Vitamin_D
Aug 8, 2007, 03:46 PM
Any PA with a dropkick is amazing.

Esufer
Aug 8, 2007, 07:49 PM
...The sword PA.

Mmmm.

Very want.

BahnKnakyu
Aug 9, 2007, 02:11 AM
The dropkick is THE reason why I'd want the single saber PA! Come on, IT'S A FREAKIN' DROPKICK. No other PA has that, looks cool to me.

Zael
Aug 9, 2007, 05:45 AM
http://moemi.mithra.to/~psu/uploader/src/psu5647.jpg

Gravity Break has 342% ATP mod at level 1...

Sword's gunna become the new axe >_>

Mayu
Aug 9, 2007, 05:45 AM
o.0 Wha really?

I have most of my swords set up : )

hehe http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Zael
Aug 9, 2007, 05:46 AM
And I have 44-50% of each element Caliburn :3

This should be fun.

Sgt_Shligger
Aug 9, 2007, 05:51 AM
On 2007-08-09 03:45, Zael wrote:
http://moemi.mithra.to/~psu/uploader/src/psu5647.jpg

Gravity Break has 342% ATP mod at level 1...

Sword's gunna become the new axe >_>

What?

D-yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn >_>

Does that mean close to 450% maxed O_o

Mayu
Aug 9, 2007, 05:59 AM
Swords> Axes http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif??

hehehe http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Zael
Aug 9, 2007, 05:14 PM
They will now!