PDA

View Full Version : Good EXP

Android18
Aug 5, 2007, 01:03 AM
I have a level 53 Wartecher and I'm wondering where would be a good place to play for exp... since most of the time I'm having to play by myself now cause one of my missions (Lab Recovery) freezes my game.

Would anyone know what would be a good place to go too to get good exp? Thanks

Phetty
Aug 5, 2007, 01:08 AM
Holy grounds S or S2. EXP there is pretty good but youll probly have to bring some people with you as its not very rewarding other then EXP. Or try Crimson Beast S for Exp.

Powder Keg
Aug 5, 2007, 01:09 AM
Holy Ground S definitely. Enemies are level 75 and not that hard either, cept for the Tengohs and bosses at the end.

Android18
Aug 5, 2007, 01:10 AM
I know this sorta sounds noobish, but where exactly is Holy Grounds, I usually stick inland on the missions. (Haven't really dug very far into many planets). Thanks guys btw

pikachief
Aug 5, 2007, 01:16 AM
its at nudaiz, do forested islands tehn rainbow beasts and u should be there http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

good luck lvling up and getting a party together for that!

Umberger
Aug 5, 2007, 01:17 AM
Agata Islands...if you know where Eastern Peril is, that lobby, just the other side.

Forested Islands -> Rainbow Beast -> Holy Ground. All of the enemies there are light, so it's a good idea to synth a light armor or buy the Yohmei one and throw a Mega / Rainbow in there (I think it's 6*?).

Powder Keg
Aug 5, 2007, 01:18 AM
Not sure what system we're talking about here, but as of late on PC I've seen quite a few people hanging around Holy Grounds. Right now players are spread out everywhere pretty good.

pikachief
Aug 5, 2007, 01:18 AM
On 2007-08-04 23:18, Artea wrote:
Not sure what system we're talking about here, but as of late on PC I've seen quite a few people hanging around Holy Grounds. Right now players are spread out everywhere pretty good.

except for plains S2 and desert terror! cant find party's there http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Android18
Aug 5, 2007, 01:19 AM
Sweet, thanks guys. I appreciate it, i'm off for preparations and then to the mission right now lol.

I've got a Mega/Rainbow equipped already and i'll look into that armor. (Armors = Expensive)

Phetty
Aug 5, 2007, 01:21 AM
The armor is Te-Senba it comes with 27%. Check player shops for it first if not its 95k from an NPC.