PDA

View Full Version : Friendship on PSU

Rayokarna
Aug 5, 2007, 04:17 AM
This is just a general question but do you have some who usually makes your experence on PSU better even with all the rumors that the community is starting to deteriate (sp?).

Is there that one person that make PSU worth while even while hunting a drop a hundred times?

ljkkjlcm9
Aug 5, 2007, 04:23 AM
there's at least one, more even, that I love partying with regardless of anything, they're why I'm still here for the most part anyways

THE JACKEL

Micro
Aug 5, 2007, 04:26 AM
Absolutely, but not just one person in general, there's quite a few for me...

lethe
Aug 5, 2007, 04:39 AM
me and the clan im in (a very small group but thats how we like it) hunt for rares on various missions every night for a good 5 hours, we also have this thing where u can pick one item no matter the value and if we find it while in a group with members from the clan in it, we have to give it to that person, theyre extremely trustworthy and have already given a few me/quicks to the ppl who picked that for their item

Dj_SkyEpic
Aug 5, 2007, 05:26 AM
My first group of friends were like that. We hunt things till days end just for each other. We didn't care how tedious or long we played as long as we were together and that's what made us go "I can't wait to play PSU today." It wasn't about the items at all. We were there because we had friends to be there with and to do things like that alone would just plain suck.

When time came, they weren't able to come back onto PSU due to some importing error (Ya, they were all across the world and not stuck in the US) with foreign credit cards. Eventually I was never able to be with them again.

I even hunted for 5 months searching for a gift I would be able to give to my team just to say "Thank you. You mean this much to me." I never found it myself, though. I was given what I was searching for some months later by another good friend.

That experience made me want to continue bonds similar with other players which lead to me having a new team to be with. Get to learn about each other more in a lot of aspect. To have those friends you can always try to rely on...

I may have some friends who I admire a lot and would always try give them my heart and love.

Of course PSU became not a game about items anymore to me long ago. It's more about the bond of friends and that's what will strive me to continue playing this game.

Freshellent
Aug 5, 2007, 05:59 AM
Haha,of course I've made friends on here. I don't see why a game like this couldn't help like minded people become friends.

I've had plenty of good experiences on this game,I look forward to more.

Mystil
Aug 5, 2007, 06:56 AM
One of my friends who quit before the 70cap came back to the game. I was quite happy about it.

jayster
Aug 5, 2007, 07:28 AM
right now I only have 2 people I really play with alot. And one of them hasnt been online for a month and I dont know why?!

DaRkWoLf30
Aug 5, 2007, 08:10 AM
Yeah there are a few rhat keep me on this game, been that way from the start.

RadiantLegend
Aug 5, 2007, 08:18 AM
Thats what is keeping me here......(aside from the sranks)

jayster
Aug 5, 2007, 08:24 AM
I dont know what keeps me here. It isnt friends for sure. It's probably because I'v played the game so long, if I stop playing, it wouldnt feel right. Almost like I feel obligated to play http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif But yet I have fun playing.

AC9breaker
Aug 5, 2007, 08:45 AM
I have somebody. When I first Started playing this game, I was all alone. Running missions by myself, pointlessly killing bosses, and even more pointlessly hunting rares. I cared for no one but myself. But then I met him. At first I thought this guy was just full of himself; but I began running into him a lot and little by little, his online quirks and idiosyncrasies grew on me. Eventually we exchanged cards and we would always run games together. But one fateful day, I logged into my room hoping to have fun, and my PM was bombed, room hacked, and items stolen. I was devastated, I didn't know what to do, 3 months of long hard work, GONE! Just when I was ready to quit the game, HE showed up and turned my frown upside down. Like superman saving the day he showed up with Mesetas and a bunch of S-Ranks I hadn't even seen. I knew they had to be legit because he I played with him for so long and he was always legit. He saved me in my darkest hour. Thank you Johnny Cage! In fact, I have a screenshot of one of my favorite times spent with him. I think I'll share it with you guys.

I love you Johnny Cage, Thanks for all the good times!

http://sa206.alexandria.k12.mn.us/lloch/StudentWeb/Hour%204%20even/web79hr4evenzach/CageFriendship.png

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AC9breaker on 2007-08-05 06:47 ]</font>

jayster
Aug 5, 2007, 09:01 AM
Someone named themself johnny cage in the game.

Gryffin
Aug 5, 2007, 09:57 AM
Friends are good. Two of my friends from real life play, Ice and Basi, and the three of us are in the same clan.. So we have a decent sized group of people to play with, and I consider some people of the clan close friends now.

There've been three occasions where I've met, or been introduced to someone in PSU, and then have ended up with them being my most talked to person on AIM.... Lol... And I have quite a few other PSU'ers on my buddy list as well..

YU KNOE'S WHO YOU BEE.

Sexy_Raine
Aug 5, 2007, 11:09 AM
Yep, 2 ppl for me that hve been around since I started.

Ryno
Aug 5, 2007, 11:12 AM
please lock this topic http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

I Really don't like to think about it.

Ryo_Hayasa
Aug 5, 2007, 11:57 AM
Making friends is hard enough on PSU e_e, you'd be surprised how some of the players just stay in groups. and just that group. sure you'll trade partner cards but will they ever answer you mails when you ask if they're free. Where's all the PSOW support?!

Oh otherwise there's just one person who i can count on. Even if she threatens to hit with a frying pan occasionally.

TabbieKatt
Aug 5, 2007, 12:04 PM
On 2007-08-05 09:57, Ryo_Hayasa wrote:
Oh otherwise there's just one person who i can count on. Even if she threatens to hit with a frying pan occasionally.

Aww <3 thanks. I'm always more than willing to help just lately I've been annoyed with a lot of people. Anyway, I have atleast 4 people who I can always count on to be around if I really need them, one of them being Ryo-san ...despite the fact that you usually have to leave all the freaking time >_>! Oh well atleast there's usually a reason.

Cz
Aug 5, 2007, 12:32 PM
people run away from me. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Kent
Aug 5, 2007, 12:34 PM
There was... But at the end of that betrayal, I moved to the 360... And hurray, new people.

DonRoyale
Aug 5, 2007, 12:34 PM
I have a couple friends I can truly rely on. Thing is, most of them (Mostly Ryoten >.>) are never on anymore ;_;

Shiro, Rin, and JOE are the reliable friends I can still rely on off the top of my head.

Kylie
Aug 5, 2007, 01:05 PM
Yes, friends make the game way less boring for me. Looking for that rare or whatever just seems pointless without someone to support you and genuinely congratulate you after you've worked so hard.

Wallin
Aug 5, 2007, 03:31 PM
All the friends I had when PSU started left, which is why I quit PSU for a while the first time, and since coming back I still have no one on my card list, so I'll probably just be quitting again until AoI comes out. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Mystil
Aug 5, 2007, 04:01 PM
It sucks that most of the quality friendly people quit. Man right now it feels like the PC/PS2 community is entirely composed of elitest players who only stick to one group.

Ryno
Aug 5, 2007, 05:41 PM
please lock.. its making me................................................ .... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

I can tell there are some people that dont like me on psu.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Ash1ey
Aug 5, 2007, 06:24 PM
On 2007-08-05 02:26, Micro wrote:
Absolutely, but not just one person in general, there's quite a few for me...

Eureka
Aug 5, 2007, 06:35 PM
I have one person I play with every day. And I have another friend who has been gone for a while, but finally returned yesterday. So now that the team is back together we can start having fun again together. All is good in the Guhral system now XD

Valius
Aug 5, 2007, 06:55 PM
Being a bit on the shy side I have a hard time adding friends to my list, so I value the few I do have very highly.

Para
Aug 5, 2007, 08:32 PM
There will always be people that you will care deeply about.

SarinSerafi
Aug 5, 2007, 08:52 PM
Only one person for me, and that's my boyfriend (in real life as well) Chaotist Razor. We play together most of the time, and only hunt items for each other. I haven't met anyone else in game I can trust to hunt stuff with. Being a naturally skeptical person, I don't like throwing my trust around, and thus am always suspicious of people I meet.

Hmm.. perhaps that's not a good thing. >_>

Howard_Moon
Aug 6, 2007, 08:31 AM
For me Ami, Ashley, Dragwind, Deedlet, have been amazing friends to me .. Which i know i always tell you guys but i mean it.. Im honoured to be your friend..

But there is one very special person to me who has changed everything in my life and i love her with all my heart and thats Reese..
She has been totally amazing to me and made me the happiest man in the world .. Thank you sweetheart xxx

Raven5_1
Aug 6, 2007, 08:50 AM
i've met amazing people on psu, but being in the uk and not playing consistantly makes it hard to form any bonds online.

oh that reminds me, yesterday(i think it was yesturday) i met recca and we were going to do hsm while we were waiting to get a team together, an associate who i played with for a while in firebreak mailed me to join her team, i declined as i was in recca's party.

next thing i know she's getting rude and tells me she's deleting my card

oh and i also remember once she reached a certain level with her other char she went off to play higher level missions with other friends leaving me to find a new team towards the end of firebreak.

OldCoot
Aug 6, 2007, 01:03 PM
Having a group of friends makes a big difference and I think I would have quit a while ago if it were not for them.

Fox_Makenshi
Aug 6, 2007, 01:20 PM
I play PSU for my guild =^.^= I can't stand not having lots of people I know to play with. Going around and joining random parties just doesn't cut it for me. I've become pretty good friends with some of the people from the guild I'm in.

Love,
Fox Makenshi

Alarac
Aug 6, 2007, 01:52 PM
Absolutely I've made friends on PSU. I've even made stronger bonds with certain friends BECAUSE of PSU.

Love,
THE ALARAC

Kylie
Aug 6, 2007, 01:55 PM
Watch, I can do this too.

Love,
Kylie

:3

Shardio
Aug 6, 2007, 02:18 PM
Yes, my super-best friend, Perfection n_n
She's awesome! Thanks Perfy, for making Gurhal perfect for me!

xgp
Aug 6, 2007, 03:29 PM
i love this game but still i whood not be playing if it was not for 4 pll that helpd me out more then thay no. you see i have delixia and its haed to play whin u can not read what pll r shaing or tap will but my fraind have helpd me to over come it so that now i am not schat to play for pll macking fun of me

Jakosifer
Aug 6, 2007, 06:43 PM
I would have quit long ago if it weren't for the 4 people that make logging into this game worthit. So lucky I met them, seriously, they make this game worth playing. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Anduril
Aug 6, 2007, 06:47 PM
I really have no one that I play with on PSU. The few people I have gotten along with usually have their own groups or are never logged on. I walk a lonely road, but it's okay for me.

kevington
Aug 6, 2007, 07:05 PM
Yes, there are several people I really enjoy playing with. I'm sure they know who they are.

Parn
Aug 6, 2007, 07:07 PM
Anyone on 360 who needs someone to play with, well... see my sig.

Jife_Jifremok
Aug 6, 2007, 07:30 PM
I have one person who followed me here (we go back a few years), one who got banned (showed me that cheating isn't always bad), and one that I always party with when I'm on. That one's the reason I stay here.

-Aurora-
Aug 6, 2007, 07:53 PM
yea there are still ppl who keeps me in this game....some goes and i meet new one....well the day will come when some will come back when AOI comes out...but we'll see

KidoKresh
Aug 6, 2007, 08:00 PM
Yes, I do. More than one though.

MushiKuro
Aug 6, 2007, 09:26 PM
I play in Offline Mode(Extra mode) but i have friends and we play "together" in Extra mode(Saying things about Story, monster, itens), and we talk about all thing of PSU even not playing online.

So, i think that http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

See ya!

X.X

ChaosStrike
Aug 6, 2007, 11:32 PM
I personally have a couple of friends that make my PSU experience a HELL of a lot better, I like playing with this person and they are on a lot but if you ever need someone to play with come find me running seabed until I'm level 90. (sigh)

DEM_CIG
Aug 6, 2007, 11:40 PM
I been fortunionate to have some of the same friends that ive meet from the demo.. to when i started playing the game online...

omegapirate2k
Aug 6, 2007, 11:58 PM
Yes, theres far more than one, at that.

Siertes
Aug 7, 2007, 12:06 AM
There is one person who if they quit PSU, I probably would as well, or at least lessen my play time a great deal.