PDA

View Full Version : Mad creatures rappies?

shadowzero44
Aug 5, 2007, 10:18 AM
Can some one explain to me the spawn table to get rapies with the hill map? (starting room has the small hill and 2 hay stacks), I have been using PsuPedia, and tried the one listed there about 9 times on a S rank with no secess (have 3* luck currently), I read some of the edits and theres a bunch of junk about the Distova's and Koltova's, dose that mean i should be looking for them at the start?

Trying the Distova's now....

Rashiid
Aug 5, 2007, 10:29 AM
1 thing i know is all ones on Mad Creatures is its always Polty's at the start.

correct me if im wrong.

beatrixkiddo
Aug 5, 2007, 10:33 AM
Don't look for the distovas/koltovas. Run past them and take the left path up out of the cave. If rappies spawn once outside the cave, you've got rappies. If it's vahra, restart.

shadowzero44
Aug 5, 2007, 10:51 AM
yea, but whats the first spawn in the first block supposed to be man, i understand that there rare and all, and that they are even more so with a higher rank, but i was trying to about 6 or so hours ><, about 9 runs, got varahas every time....

Nobo
Aug 5, 2007, 11:01 AM
on one map you need distovas in the cave AFTER you opened the boxes and the rappies will be in block 3 next to the photon charger, but on the map ur talking about just run through to see if its vahras or rappies. And keep trying it takes more than 9 runs! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_beer.gif

beatrixkiddo
Aug 5, 2007, 11:05 AM
The first spawn in that block is always going to be the same if you got the Polties in the first block. The only way to know if it's rappies or not is to go through the cave like I said.

shadowzero44
Aug 5, 2007, 11:11 AM
and i did that....several times......ill keep trying if i have luck whenever i wake up.....too tired to do this for much longer.....trying mine defence now, if that psupedia thing is right then it looks like i can tell if i have jaggos or not by the first spawn.....ill try that for 20 minutes and im gonna pass out ><

beatrixkiddo
Aug 5, 2007, 11:29 AM
Mine Defense was rebalanced in a previous update; the data the PSUpedia has is still inaccurate until the new spawns are discovered.