PDA

View Full Version : Whats a Transer to do....

FlameBlade
Aug 5, 2007, 11:33 AM
I am a level 75, Cast, Protranser. I have decent equipment, nothing monumental, no 50% 9*s or that crud, but I am just a little confused. I cant find what I should do next...should I do those ridicualous S2s, Her money mission, or what?

I dont care about getting rare drops or anything, but I would like to know the best thing I should do, I mean, money isnt a huge problem so I guess I just wanna grind to 90.

I dont know where everyone is at right now...but the answer to my questions from the elites on the 360 are things like "LOL NUB GET A COUPLE S RANKS, OH WAIT UR A TRANSER LMAO" so umm...they dont help. I just am too confused on what to do and I have been in a rut for a long time.

On a side note: I dont have the time or patience to synth., so my mag is still flatline, what of the four should I max out, im a transer, none of them would effect me at higher levels if I dont synth., should I just get the tech one so it can heal me when I solo yada yada yada?

Mr_Confused
Aug 5, 2007, 11:49 AM
Try getting your bullets and skills up and try getting s ranks of what you can use so when the expansion comes out youll have some ready made. For your PM you can make a ranged PM really easy by buying traps. I just do HSM 5 times a day and buy 100 G traps and my PM goes up 12 levels a day. I got my protranser to ten and switched to fortefighter to level up my skill since most of my bullets are reallly high.

DonRoyale
Aug 5, 2007, 12:01 PM
Get your skills up. Then, once done, you'll probably have thought of something else to do by then. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

FlameBlade
Aug 5, 2007, 12:05 PM
Already maxed my skills, well the ones I want, Im not buying new skills just to fill my boredom void....oh wait I already did that...wow im sad.

EDIT: Leveling Anga dugrega because I like the whole, knock 'em over, jump on 'em, and stab 'em over an over lol.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FlameBlade on 2007-08-05 10:07 ]</font>

DonRoyale
Aug 5, 2007, 12:07 PM
Try a new class...from your list of skills, Guntecher sounds like a good idea.

Pulpy
Aug 5, 2007, 12:07 PM
Well since your not interested in synthing I won't recommend you hunting for S weapons. I would of recommended it because in the expansion protransers will be able to use all S weapons that they currently only have A for. Which in the end could make for a very impressive pallette.

Yeah if your looking to solo a tech pm would be nice. Your probably set for money because you haven't been trying to grind things. Which is what eats all my money up. That and buying diads for the this stupid psycho wand that's probably going to fail in the end.

No but I'd recommend you try and get some A units. Go do Plains Overlord S2 runs. You have a chance to get a burn / resist and a cati power. Plus there are corners to stand in, in every single room in the mission. Where the monsters can't get to. Great for leveling shotgun and bow bullets. And the dragon can be easily taken care of with your grenade launcher.

Suck it up though buddy all the those guys calling you a "nub" now will be envious of you come AOI. S swords, sabers, knuckles, spears, axes, laser cannons, handguns, shotguns, bows, and grenade launcher? Yeah enough said.

FlameBlade
Aug 5, 2007, 12:12 PM
Hmm,sounds fun, now I like to solo, but soloing an S2 or high S boss...umm, shall I bring my beast friends, aka Leo and Tonio?

EDIT: Lol ya, so I just solo Plains S2, thats cool, finally something I can do! Oh and where are all the elite plp at? I dont see all the 90s at Her mission so umm...are they at the new S2s? Which ones, I want an S rank drop even if I cant use it yet or wont synth it lol

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FlameBlade on 2007-08-05 10:17 ]</font>

SolomonGrundy
Aug 5, 2007, 12:26 PM
Yeah, I'd do S, and S 2 missions, ten sells the boards, and use the money to buy higher % weapons.

if you feel you will still be playing the game come AoI, then instead of that, hunt great units (giga bullet save, etc).

Alamar
Aug 5, 2007, 03:06 PM
Good point mr_confused. I am a Beast Transer and thats just what I am doing. Trying to find S Ranks for my class for AOI.