PDA

View Full Version : Moonlight Beast S2

Pulpy
Aug 5, 2007, 12:47 PM
Anyone know what unit drops? I would assume it's the Sori / Tech Charge but none of the sites I've checked have it listed dropping on the S2. Just the S. Or is it that it's yet to be confirmed?

Thanks.

Criss
Aug 5, 2007, 01:19 PM
It would seem that no unit drops there. Aside from the rappies' usual Skill PP Save.

http://psu.amesani.org/project/mission/view.php?id=1018&rank=5

Pulpy
Aug 5, 2007, 01:30 PM
Yeah that was one of the places I checked. I think it just hasn't been confirmed. I mean if it is true that no unit drops it wouldn't really make sense. Every other mission jumping from S to S2 that has a unit either has the same unit drop, Demons Above the har / quick drops or it's upgraded. Desert terror tero / legs to the orpad / legs.

You would think that the japanese would have gotten something to drop by now there but I guess not. That's pretty dissapointing.

Soukosa
Aug 5, 2007, 03:17 PM
Moonlight Beast has never seemed to be that popular of a mission for whatever reason. This is probably why it was one of the rebalanced missions, to try to get people to play it more.

As for the unit, it will have to drop one, either the one that drops on S or the next one up. Chances are it's the one that's also on S. And yes, I don't list unconfirmed drops unless its rather obvious that it has to drop there. Better to have incomplete but accurate data than fuller data that may not be accurate.