PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Company/Brand?

Rashiid
Aug 5, 2007, 06:07 PM
whats ya fav?

like tons of PP? (Yohmei)
diggin power? (Tenora)
jack-of-all? (GRM)
or just plain random! (kubara)

Rashiid
Aug 5, 2007, 06:09 PM
Gotta luv tha random stats; Kubara ftw!

RadiantLegend
Aug 5, 2007, 06:11 PM
Yohmei, gotta have my PP

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ragolismine on 2007-08-05 16:11 ]</font>

Realmz
Aug 5, 2007, 06:11 PM
mine is totally on looks actually
daggers, fists, Rifles (C-B rank), are all GRM
Handguns, Wands: Tenora
Sabers: Yohmei

that is all

360NyTeMaRe
Aug 5, 2007, 06:14 PM
GRM because all the useful weapons are GRM

Anduril
Aug 5, 2007, 06:15 PM
I was actually going to make a post like this. But for me I have always perfered more PP since I'm a Techer/Gunner, I mean power is nice but if you run out of shots it's really not worth it, in my opinion.

DonRoyale
Aug 5, 2007, 06:17 PM
No suprise that GRM is in the lead. It's truly a Hunter's best choice. >.>

But for those of us who like being a Ranger/Force, we have Yohmei m/

Alarac
Aug 5, 2007, 06:46 PM
I kind of like how Yohmei weapons lool.

Style is (mostly) everything in PSU. >_>

VanHalen
Aug 5, 2007, 06:48 PM
GRM. I like their weapon look and there's no adavantage or disadvantage to their weapons. Plus I can pronounce them unlike another company I know *coughTenora Works*cough*

Kylie
Aug 5, 2007, 06:49 PM
Yohmei. High PP, "elegant" look, and neat looking store.

pikachief
Aug 5, 2007, 06:51 PM
On 2007-08-05 16:48, VanHalen wrote:
GRM. I like their weapon look and there's no adavantage or disadvantage to their weapons. Plus I can pronounce them unlike another company I know *coughTenora Works*cough*

same for me http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

majan
Aug 5, 2007, 06:52 PM
I vote yohmei not only cus of high PP,which is essential for us HPC users,but they just do straight damn good damage on top of it.all you need is a moderately good element % and you are good to go.

MoNoMaTe_MoNkEy
Aug 5, 2007, 07:31 PM
Well, I'm starting to dislike G.R.M due to the EP2 story line.

"Seed Virus?"
No thx.

Kimil
Aug 5, 2007, 07:47 PM
Yohmei for me, high ATA and PP is a yes =)

360NyTeMaRe
Aug 5, 2007, 07:47 PM
Gunners tend to gravitate towards GRM, but all the good S-rank guns seem to come from either GRM/TENORA WORKS
Techers like Yohmei, for obvious reasons
Hunters like GRM, but most of the effective hunter weapons are TENORA WORKS branded.

Protransers seem to use a lot of TENORA WORKS - Shotgun, spear, grenade...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 360NyTeMaRe on 2007-08-05 17:48 ]</font>

Rashiid
Aug 5, 2007, 08:38 PM
i usually go by looks;

all GRM weaps are terrible looking (espcially Fists; Dagger) so i avoid it.

most Yohmei are better looking; sum Tenoras are good.

Freshellent
Aug 5, 2007, 08:44 PM
GRM 7*-9* weapons other than lasers are pretty appealing to me. Even the Deathmakers that are nothing more than paintball markers without the hopper and the tank are amusing to me.

In AoI I plan to replace my doubles with Yohmei ones,(keep my twin sabers most likely) replace my mechs with Tenora ones,same goes for two handed Swords. Yohmei spears should be nice as well. GRM daggers of course,I hate the Yohmei ones for some reason.

Slicers are GRM right? Gotta go with that too. (Hope I'm right on that one.)

_Wolf_
Aug 5, 2007, 09:20 PM
Im a techer so yohmei all the way.

HaydenX
Aug 5, 2007, 09:23 PM
I think that madoogs are G.R.M. too (not exactly sure). As it stands right now, Yohmei is pretty far in the lead (aside from the evil twins and phantom I have). All of the yohmei weaps have high ATA and PP, plus they look so elegant. There isn't a cooler looking weapon than the Card/fan.

Ermac
Aug 5, 2007, 09:24 PM
Stat wise I like GRM the best since they are a balance.

Personally though I like the looks of yohmei weapons the best. Except for their guns. Those are just ugly. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

ashley50
Aug 5, 2007, 09:31 PM
GRM all the way,,,they feature teh most Futuristc weapons of all and the balanced stats are always nice.
But I also use Kubara Guns for the Solid metal Look and Higher PP with no grinds.

Dj_SkyEpic
Aug 5, 2007, 09:32 PM
Kubara for now =) Because they've released Psychowand early for us...

HaydenX
Aug 5, 2007, 09:34 PM
I'll admit I do like my Dagan-Zashic. But I like my daga cresa better (that's tenora).

Rashiid
Aug 5, 2007, 09:43 PM
yeah slicers are GRM

mvffin
Aug 5, 2007, 10:05 PM
On 2007-08-05 19:34, HaydenX wrote:
I'll admit I do like my Dagan-Zashic. But I like my daga cresa better (that's tenora).

crea weps are made for basic attacks, so it doesn't matter how much pp it has. TENORA IS BEST CREA. but they still suck imo.

overall i have to say my fave is yohmei, with kubara a distant second.

360NyTeMaRe
Aug 5, 2007, 10:27 PM
Actually Yohmei's crea saber (Creasabra) is far better than any crea weapon when grinded.

D1ABOLIK
Aug 5, 2007, 11:08 PM
On 2007-08-05 17:31, MoNoMaTe_MoNkEy wrote:
Well, I'm starting to dislike G.R.M due to the EP2 story line.

"Seed Virus?"
No thx.

What do you think your dark attribute weapons are?

________
Chrysler La Engine Specifications (http://www.dodge-wiki.com/wiki/Chrysler_LA_engine)

Aralia
Aug 5, 2007, 11:18 PM
Honestly, I like the Yohmei melee weps.

Tenora/Kubara for guns

And on B-C rank, it's Kubara/Grm/Yohmei for techer stuffs.

Effectiveness, power, and looks all accounted for.

Fleur-de-Lis
Aug 6, 2007, 12:54 AM
Kubara always struck me as more of a 'homebrew' sort of product, and as such I couldn't consider it a brand. Therefore I vote Tenora!

xXNinjaXx
Aug 6, 2007, 01:18 AM
GRM ftw!

Mayu
Aug 6, 2007, 01:20 AM
Spears: Dus Daggas - TENORA
Claw+Twin Claw: All Pa's - YOMEI
Swords: Sword Redda(GravityBreak - GRM

All though my favorite will be.... -.- Yomei due to the Claws

Then spears

Then comes in the sword

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryuugu-Rena on 2007-08-05 23:20 ]</font>

Zorafim
Aug 6, 2007, 01:54 AM
I rather like Yohmei. Power can be replaced easily, but accuracy and PP can't be (at least as a fF). Nothing like a long lasting weapon.
However, for looks, I'll say Kubara. No silly unneeded decorations, just solid colors.

Nai_Calus
Aug 6, 2007, 01:55 AM
Given a choice, I generally go with Yohmei for the PP and decent ATA.

Though the A-rank daggers are truly hideous, hopefully GRM or Tenora will offer a better-looking product that doesn't make me want to go back to using my Crea-zashi, ATP be damned. >_>

Wonder if Yohmei or Tenora'll make Double Sabers. The GRM ones aren't hideous, but I'd like to see something a little sleeker.

Zer0_ConvoY
Aug 6, 2007, 02:04 AM
On 2007-08-05 23:55, Ian-KunX wrote:
Given a choice, I generally go with Yohmei for the PP and decent ATA.

Though the A-rank daggers are truly hideous, hopefully GRM or Tenora will offer a better-looking product that doesn't make me want to go back to using my Crea-zashi, ATP be damned. >_>

Wonder if Yohmei or Tenora'll make Double Sabers. The GRM ones aren't hideous, but I'd like to see something a little sleeker.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=B2hsNHPoyS8&mode=related&search=

Mayu
Aug 6, 2007, 02:06 AM
-.- The GRM ones look like a Paddle or something

I wonder who designed those

Could of at least made them a true double saber (crea double model) ( Original PSO Model)

Rashiid
Aug 6, 2007, 02:11 AM
A rank Yohmei Daggers are by-far the best looking A ranks out. in all catagories. i like the new GRM ones too; but Yohmei wins. =]

Nai_Calus
Aug 6, 2007, 03:49 AM
What are you smoking? They're hideous. XD Every OTHER A-rank owns them, even funky GRM Double Sabers. (Hey, at least DS-using FIs are never up shit creek without a paddle!)

I have dialup and can't do youtube, so I have no idea what the hell the link is of. XP

AweOfShe
Aug 6, 2007, 05:27 AM
Yohmei. Even if the weapon type ends at 6*s, Yohmei all the way for me.

The only way I will own any other brand of weapon, is if Yohmei doesn't have it. Like the axes. But that will change once AoI comes out. <3 Yohmei axes. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AweOfShe on 2007-08-06 03:29 ]</font>

amtalx
Aug 6, 2007, 07:25 AM
Tenora. Things need to die faster. Low PP you say? Photon charges exist for a reason. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Shiro_Ryuu
Aug 6, 2007, 08:03 AM
On 2007-08-06 03:27, AweOfShe wrote:
Yohmei. Even if the weapon type ends at 6*s, Yohmei all the way for me.

The only way I will own any other brand of weapon, is if Yohmei doesn't have it. Like the axes. But that will change once AoI comes out. <3 Yohmei axes. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AweOfShe on 2007-08-06 03:29 ]</font>

I agree with every single word in this post. If I can help it, my Human would be using nothing but Yohmeis. My favorite weapons are Twin Sabers, so I'll be happy once the Ryo-sabeud comes out. Well, Kubara's an exception.

panzer_unit
Aug 6, 2007, 11:44 AM
I like certain models from all three brands, but if I've gotta pick a brand... Tenora, maybe Kubara bootlegs of Tenora gear to cover high-PP scenarios.

Shardio
Aug 6, 2007, 11:51 AM
I used to be a great fan of Yohmei, but since I started using Crea weapons, I began liking the G.R.M. more. Not only do their weapons have a sense of subliminal style, but they are also quite useful! When grinded, these weapons become lethal! And also... I'm a Newman WT and I need the power they have to offer, without sacrificing a great deal of accuracy and PP.

Umberger
Aug 6, 2007, 11:54 AM
Yohmei...not much to describe there really. I quite like the 8* weapons, and they make all of my favorite...wand, bow, card and rod. Kubara comes in a close second for being the manufacturer of the Psycho Wand though. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Immortal44
Aug 6, 2007, 04:44 PM
GRM for me. I love being a hunter http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Rashiid
Aug 6, 2007, 04:45 PM
jesus everyone talks about 'kubara this kubara that' and its in last....

WAZ AP WIZZ ZAT???

Cz
Aug 6, 2007, 04:47 PM
i like Yohmei because most of their weapons have higher PP.

Ryno
Aug 6, 2007, 04:49 PM
I mostly wear G.R.M.

because it looks like Express clothes.

Rashiid
Aug 6, 2007, 05:19 PM
kinda talkin bout weapons here >.>

theres no GRM clothes; isnt it Cubic Star?

Ryno
Aug 6, 2007, 05:26 PM
On 2007-08-06 15:19, Rashiid wrote:
kinda talkin bout weapons here >.>

theres no GRM clothes; isnt it Cubic Star?

idc. Parum is GRM to me.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

APEXi
Aug 6, 2007, 05:27 PM
kubara pwns

Raven5_1
Aug 6, 2007, 05:44 PM
which company has the swords that looka bit like a nodachi? i think they could become my favorite

Hatemachine
Aug 7, 2007, 01:46 AM
I preffer the Yohmei weaponry myself and cant wait for their 7* and up rifles. the pre 7* rifles look pretty cool to me a bit bulbous but more like a super futura rifle ya know more like something outta the friggin jetsons everything else is out there and glowy photon goodness so lets se the 7* rifles look REALLY photony.......wait is that even a word?

Crazy_Hunter
Aug 7, 2007, 01:55 AM
The only reason I use GRM swords is because there arent any Tenora Swords! Everything else I have is Tenora! GO TENORA!!

Jakosifer
Aug 7, 2007, 02:00 AM
Yohmei weapons are just plain awesome, high PP, not AMAZING Atp but it gets me by, and good ata. I use Dagger weapons mostly so thats an obvious company choice. For guns of course, it has to be GRM. I don't have a single Tenora weapon..at all. And I have a few Shintsuki-Zashics + 5 but thats all for Kubara. So Yohmei wins.