PDA

View Full Version : Donations for Fashion Show 4?

DurakkenX
Aug 5, 2007, 09:05 PM
The next fashion show shall be before Halloween... I currently don't know when exactly, but it will be within the next 2 months...

I was wondering if anyone would like to donate items for the rewards...so far Zoamel has donated a few things, and for part 2 I believe it was Siertes that donated a few things.

Also since we're discussing it...For those of you that have attended the previous ones what would you change, what do you like, etc...

Siertes
Aug 5, 2007, 10:02 PM
I think it would be nice if the next show had a male and female division. Like for Cute, you'd have a winner from the male and female side. They each get a lesser prize, and then they compete against each other for a better prize. Maybe throw in a little battle of the sexes competition seeing which sex wins the most categories...For bragging rights of course.

Of course this might cause the competition to be ridiculously long, and our community hasn't exactly won awards for our organization prowess.

Just a thought.

Freshellent
Aug 5, 2007, 10:24 PM
Mail me in game about it,I have some A ranks and a small amount of money I can donate to the cause this time.

And prolly some candy/food.

Yes,a CAST is going to pass out candy. How frightning is that?

DurakkenX
Aug 5, 2007, 11:11 PM
Siertes - That takes an incredibly long time and the lest time we did that it became lopsided as all hell ^.^

IceSpike - gotcha... If your on tomorrow I'll prolly hit ya up then...