PDA

View Full Version : Anyone had any luck in contacting Sega and

Turbobrain
Aug 6, 2007, 09:50 AM
getting a actual response.

I was the victim of the now famous Greed room theft about a month back.

I had contacted Sega about changing the email on my account, nthing it was';nt done and still trying.

I contacted them on the day using their UK customer call centre. In fairness the UK guys said it was outr of their remit and had to email the US but they were sure it wold be cleared up in a few days.

Nothing for 12 days so I sent them another email using their own website and filling in their own form with a VERY long description of the theft problem and also of the need to change my account details.

Nothing.

I've just filled in another form asking whats happening. This is after two mails, one call to Sega, and another two regarding the account?

Am I just unmlucky or are the guys at Sega always this tough to contact?

Am I just wasting my time asking and even hoping I'll get some of my stuff back... or even a human reply as to what happened and their sorry and it wont happen again?

Has anyone actually ever managed to get items back and/or managed to commicate with someone at Sega... if so could you tell me the means by which you went about achieving such a thing?

Dj_SkyEpic
Aug 6, 2007, 10:03 AM
They try simple emails before tackling anything difficult. So if there's no response, you should keep trying still.

Some of my friends has received some emails back a few weeks ago about Sonic Team finding a manual solution for the problem ( adding the victim names and adding returned items for what was lost and will give these back through a maintenance or update through inbox.)

Also likely, they'll attach your emails that you sent with one another, but be sure to specify what you've lost, how you could prove it, etc. Anything to make your story gold.

Hope you get a response soon.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dj_SkyEpic on 2007-08-06 08:04 ]</font>