PDA

View Full Version : Offline PSU

Ninpo_Tamashii
Aug 6, 2007, 11:15 AM
I beat story mode a while ago. I was wondering why in extra mode alot of techs and items are not avaiable that should be avaiable? Is it based off character level? or ethan's level in story mode? any information on this will be greatly appreciated.

Realmz
Aug 6, 2007, 11:25 AM
all content in extra mode is unlocked as you progress through the story. you should have everything you could get in extra mode. items like the Axe, launcher, and cards are only available online

Umberger
Aug 6, 2007, 11:27 AM
Did you play through all of the chapters of Story Mode and defeat Dulk Fakis? After you do that, everything should be available regardless of Ethan's level or your Extra Mode character's level.

Ninpo_Tamashii
Aug 6, 2007, 11:32 AM
the techs are what i'm concerned with, i don't see Megidverse, or Megidstar x.x and that explains the axe launcher and cards. the kubara stuff is online only yes?

Aluria
Aug 6, 2007, 11:47 AM
either they are online or you need to S rank certian missions with party members that have the PA and hope they teach you them.

Serephim
Aug 6, 2007, 12:44 PM
Extramode is a waste of time. If your never going to get online you should just think about playing another game. Extramode gets extremely boring around lvl 40 since you cant do harder versions of the same mission.

And once you get online to see how the game really is, Extra mode seems like such a ripoff it isnt even funny.

Seriously. I couldn't enjoy extramode even if i tried.

A2K
Aug 6, 2007, 02:25 PM
There are certain Kubara items available offline. Mostly gag weapons... although there are a few enemy weapons as well.

BeastOblivion
Aug 7, 2007, 09:15 AM
Posted by Nimpo Tamashi the techs are what i'm concerned with, i don't see Megidverse, or Megidstar x.x and that explains the axe launcher and cards. the kubara stuff is online only yes?
you get megidverse and megidstar at the end of the game from the yohmei shop.