PDA

View Full Version : What do want fixed in PSU more than anything?

Fredrick
Aug 6, 2007, 10:28 PM
If you could fix one thing about PSU, what would it be?

For me, It would have to be the framerate. I hate that slow stuck in the mud feeling you get while playing in slowdown. I'd also like to see the jerky non npc movements fixed. Much rather have the bad framerate go away though...

Mayu
Aug 6, 2007, 10:30 PM
Our pathetic economy http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

RegulusHikari
Aug 6, 2007, 10:40 PM
More adaptive and variable AI in general. I'd like to see the NPCs use different weapons as they level up, and you to be able to customize PM equipment entirely. Also the enemy AI needs a tweak. The small things like Vanda packs moving in and casting Damfoie to protect the King that's buffing them is just a nice thing to see. It's actual tactic, which is always welcomed by me in an ORPG.

Also a wider range of weapons, though multiple companies producing A ranks is very nice to see.

And a Lavis Cannon. >_>;

Mayu
Aug 6, 2007, 10:55 PM
Could produce a replica of that http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

- - Lavis Repca

~ An illegal product replicated and produced many times, It's powers is unknown to the wielder

Powder Keg
Aug 6, 2007, 10:57 PM
Better Synth rates. A lvl100 PM should net you a good chance at boards of their respective type. S rank boards also need to be 100%, period. If not, then make them drop more often.

FLaMeS15
Aug 6, 2007, 11:12 PM
Glitched Bearclaws =D LOL

Gemel
Aug 6, 2007, 11:14 PM
More different bosses (No lazy reskins!!!!)

Zorafim
Aug 6, 2007, 11:19 PM
Shop searches. Let the lazier or more ignorant shop-keepers price their products higher than what's best, as long as I get to filter them out. Otherwise, good shop keepers and bad ones are treated as equals, so you can't tell the difference.

Oh, also, give us shields and one-handed spears. Mmm, roman fighting styles...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zorafim on 2007-08-06 21:20 ]</font>

Kent
Aug 6, 2007, 11:28 PM
Exact searching for shops. If I'm searching for Kikami, I don't want to pick up on Mira-kikami, Shi-kikami, [B] Kikami, etc. Make it an option, at the very least. Also, being able to search within price ranges would be great.

I also would like to see the game fixed for optimization for systems of a higher end than the PS2. That is, I want to see programming that isn't lazy (there's absolutely no reason for the game to be getting slowdown on a 360).

Of course, getting the whole "needing a casting weapon equipped to cast techniques" thing fixed is a little much to ask. :/

Deja
Aug 6, 2007, 11:30 PM
Framerate, that's it.

I'd like to play this game on my couch, relaxed, on my nice big TV. But no, gotta play it on this damned computer. Stupid ps2...

VanHalen
Aug 6, 2007, 11:33 PM
The framerate. I know my laptop isn't THAT bad.

Tigerram
Aug 6, 2007, 11:35 PM
The framerate is my absolute worst dreading of this game. I could go on, but since the TC said one thing, that would be it.

BanF
Aug 7, 2007, 12:16 AM
On 2007-08-06 20:40, RegulusHikari wrote:
More adaptive and variable AI in general. I'd like to see the NPCs use different weapons as they level up, and you to be able to customize PM equipment entirely. Also the enemy AI needs a tweak. The small things like Vanda packs moving in and casting Damfoie to protect the King that's buffing them is just a nice thing to see. It's actual tactic, which is always welcomed by me in an ORPG.

Haze111
Aug 7, 2007, 12:17 AM
For me, it's a tie between making it so you can see the prices of items when using the shop searching features or fixing the server interrupt request when you first try and login on the 360. Retry never works and disconnect sends you back to the "loading screens" that you can't skip before the main menu. Then you have to go through the ESRB screen again, etc. Just a waste of time and something I think should be easy to correct.

landman
Aug 7, 2007, 12:18 AM
Framerate and shop search http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

e_Tard
Aug 7, 2007, 12:23 AM
Most definitely a shop search.

Cz
Aug 7, 2007, 12:29 AM
maps' environment change when you do the higher difficulty: Raffon Field Base having dawn or night setting, Relic having more darker site, and Moatoob having rain.

all enemies should have a different look as well. I mean...the polties are begging to look more prettier. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Alisha
Aug 7, 2007, 12:53 AM
weapon balance is currently shot to hell even if you only look at melee weapons.

Zael
Aug 7, 2007, 01:08 AM
Racial balance, definitely.

SolomonGrundy
Aug 7, 2007, 01:32 AM
fortefighters.

Alisha
Aug 7, 2007, 01:44 AM

lol

Mayu
Aug 7, 2007, 01:45 AM
On 2007-08-06 23:32, SolomonGrundy wrote:
fortefighters.

Don't like us Spamming Dus Daggas http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif?( Well some of us who spam it )

Micro
Aug 7, 2007, 01:48 AM
On 2007-08-06 23:45, Ryuugu-Rena wrote:

On 2007-08-06 23:32, SolomonGrundy wrote:
fortefighters.

Don't like us Spamming Dus Daggas http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif?( Well some of us who spam it )

LOL DAGGAS RENKAI REDDA XD

Chuck_Norris
Aug 7, 2007, 01:49 AM
The ATA on axes....

Scythe88
Aug 7, 2007, 02:00 AM
Man I don't wanna get hit from an earthquake while i'm in the air or get hit from stuff at ground level while i'm underground.

Shou
Aug 7, 2007, 02:02 AM
every game has its flaws... i vote for bigger population. I think if they would have released a TON more items and missions when the game first came out, the population would be bigger.

Aka
Aug 7, 2007, 02:04 AM
Fix 3* luck. It doesn't work XD

Hatemachine
Aug 7, 2007, 02:11 AM
I gotta say the synthing and 7*+ full on weaponry drop rates.

Having a full 100 armor PM and a MINOR differance showing in the production of what this thing is specialized in is almost laughable.

I have a friend who synthed 2 weldlines FROM HIS GUNNER PM on the basis that my PM seems to be extreame bad luck.

Maybe something like PM's tailored to specific companies like a yohmei mag thats got 100 armor boosts the chances big time for making yohmei armors and such thing like that.

Gives new content new looks and weapons to the PM and such sounds simple.

And the rare weaponry drops too avoid that synthing stuff for some quick cash might be nice.

HaydenX
Aug 7, 2007, 02:11 AM
Hot coffee mod! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Seriously though...Being able to search within a price range in shops would seriously kill the damn gougers.

Right now you go into a shop looking for something and it's like "No thank you, I really wouldn't like to pay 5000 for a K. Wood, but thanks anyway!"

Miyoko
Aug 7, 2007, 02:23 AM
Synth rates and Shop searching.

... Though a lot of stuff is getting changed in AoI, so who knows... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Wallin
Aug 7, 2007, 02:28 AM
I'd fix the god awful rare drop rates, but I guess that's a given. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Mewn
Aug 7, 2007, 05:50 AM
Synthesis system.

Jakosifer
Aug 7, 2007, 06:00 AM
Rare droprates (Seriously, that shit isn't rare, its next to impossible to find.)

Armor Synthesis rates (Armor PM's are so damn useless as they are now its not even funny -_-)

Last but not least, the shitty Framerate

Android18
Aug 7, 2007, 10:39 AM
Hmm, there's a few things. The economy is so inflated on the seller's end that no one can purchase S-Rank items and Grinded A Ranks without being a level 80 or higher practically.

The 'Retry' button on the main screen... cause my game seems to like to disconnect me from my game on my first login for some reason.

Raising synth rates, cause if you're not going to give us the rare weapons in drops, but in boards, then you are begging for people to not only raise the rareness of those weps when made, but to drastically increase the price by millions.

PvP, I'd like to whip some people who like to go around and randomly flame you. Tis all.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Android18 on 2007-08-07 08:40 ]</font>

chibiLegolas
Aug 7, 2007, 10:41 AM
More C-A rank rares that's easier to find to keep us satisfied since 10*+ items are too frustrating to hunt for.

Xaeris
Aug 7, 2007, 11:24 AM
For all the flaws of this game, I could cope with them all ten times better if logging out took you to the character select screen instead of making you reboot the credits.

Anduril
Aug 7, 2007, 11:34 AM
Better drops corresponding to the difficulty of the mission you are doing(basically make A rank synth materials a little more common than they already are in A missions), a fix for that retry on startup disconnections, and the ability to go to the character select screen without having to completely log out. Those atre some of the things I would fix, just to make my life a little less frustrating.

AxelgearVII
Aug 7, 2007, 12:06 PM
Screw any and everything that people have said in this topic up until now unless it included something about humans and newmans getting special abilities.

PJ
Aug 7, 2007, 12:09 PM
On 2007-08-06 23:44, Alisha wrote:

k

GuardianPoe
Aug 7, 2007, 12:35 PM
I'd like the option to filter out locked shops when I search. What's the point of having my item found if every jackhole who has it says "Storage only!" or just locked the gorram thing entirely?

Immortal44
Aug 7, 2007, 12:44 PM
Widescreen support! fullscreen mode currently makes all my characters look fat http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

RegulusHikari
Aug 7, 2007, 12:51 PM
On 2007-08-07 08:41, chibiLegolas wrote:
More C-A rank rares that's easier to find to keep us satisfied since 10*+ items are too frustrating to hunt for.

On 2007-08-07 10:35, GuardianPoe wrote:
I'd like the option to filter out locked shops when I search. What's the point of having my item found if every jackhole who has it says "Storage only!" or just locked the gorram thing entirely?

Both good ideas that would make the game a whole lot better overall. The shop search NEEDS refining. It's a complete joke the way it is now.

desturel
Aug 7, 2007, 01:10 PM
People saying shop search for a price range have no idea how much that would screw up the economy. If you do that, then everyone will need to price every item at exactly the same price in order to sell it.

For example, I normally look around for the best prices on zon-photon (making terolines) and I'll come across a wide variety of prices ranging from 10 meseta for zon-photon to 5000 meseta. Now of course I don't buy from the 5000 meseta shop, but if there was a price search feature, everyone would need to prices their zon photons at 10meseta in order to sell theirs. Just because most people will just wait until the 10 meseta guy gets some more to sell instead of buying from other people who have a reasonable price (100~300 meseta IMO).

Either that or there would be people who's sole purpose in the game is to buy out all player shops that have a lower price than theirs and resell it at an insane price. Not that this doesn't already happen, but putting in a price search feature makes it all the easier for them to start a monopoly.

Imagine, only one shop having all of the Diad in the game and that person selling them for 1 million meseta each. Of course there is the flip side of that knowing that you could put your Diad up for 300k and that person will buy it immediately to put in their shop. Easy 300k for you. It becomes even worse if you get a clan of horders together calling them selves "the diad and morbinia clan of PSU. All you stuff are belong to us."

No, I'd rather they keep pricing out of the shop search. If they do implement a shop search upgrade, I would rather they add an element search. If I'm looking for a Dark Spear, I don't want to waste my time with all of the ice and fire ones sitting around in player shops. Alone with the element search, it would be nice to have an "exact match" option so that you could exclude boards, armor or higher grade weapons that that happen to have the same naming scheme. (as someone mentioned Kikami, Shi-Kikami, Mira-kikami, Ageha-Kikami or even just Phantom, Phantomline, [b]Phantom, etc)

Immortal44
Aug 7, 2007, 01:21 PM
On 2007-08-07 11:10, desturel wrote:
People saying shop search for a price range have no idea how much that would screw up the economy. If you do that, then everyone will need to price every item at exactly the same price in order to sell it.

For example, I normally look around for the best prices on zon-photon (making terolines) and I'll come across a wide variety of prices ranging from 10 meseta for zon-photon to 5000 meseta. Now of course I don't buy from the 5000 meseta shop, but if there was a price search feature, everyone would need to prices their zon photons at 10meseta in order to sell theirs. Just because most people will just wait until the 10 meseta guy gets some more to sell instead of buying from other people who have a reasonable price (100~300 meseta IMO).

Either that or there would be people who's sole purpose in the game is to buy out all player shops that have a lower price than theirs and resell it at an insane price. Not that this doesn't already happen, but putting in a price search feature makes it all the easier for them to start a monopoly.

Imagine, only one shop having all of the Diad in the game and that person selling them for 1 million meseta each. Of course there is the flip side of that knowing that you could put your Diad up for 300k and that person will buy it immediately to put in their shop. Easy 300k for you. It becomes even worse if you get a clan of horders together calling them selves "the diad and morbinia clan of PSU. All you stuff are belong to us."

No, I'd rather they keep pricing out of the shop search. If they do implement a shop search upgrade, I would rather they add an element search. If I'm looking for a Dark Spear, I don't want to waste my time with all of the ice and fire ones sitting around in player shops. Alone with the element search, it would be nice to have an "exact match" option so that you could exclude boards, armor or higher grade weapons that that happen to have the same naming scheme. (as someone mentioned Kikami, Shi-Kikami, Mira-kikami, Ageha-Kikami or even just Phantom, Phantomline, [b]Phantom, etc)

I completely agree! all my friends that play PSU keep saying they need a price search but I keep telling them that it would ruin the game. Games with price search cause every shop to have the exact same prices. But exact match and element search would make it alot easier. Also a way to filter locked rooms. (every time I hit a locked room and press back I have to go through like three menus again http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif )

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Immortal44 on 2007-08-07 11:26 ]</font>

OldCoot
Aug 7, 2007, 01:25 PM
We need a good shop search. Shows you how much the item is, if the room is locked and/or full, and if the item is a board or the real thing, BEFORE you go to their room. That would be sweet! Players can price any way they want, but I want the ability to just skip past their name on the list seeing prices that are not reasonable.

If this topic was about more than one I would throw in the drop and synth rates also. I think I have enough materials to make several S rank weapons but no boards, even with a lot of runs in on lucky days. I wonder if I will hit 99 of each item and will be forced to earn enough meseta to buy a board since I can't find one.

Also I am tired of seeing 2 out of 9 on something that has a 55% chance. Kind of makes me want to take the PM back to the factory and ask for another.

Ahhh. End Rant.

D1ABOLIK
Aug 7, 2007, 02:43 PM
1.More clothes and Mission difficulties in extra mode(C-S). 2.Refined shop search in online mode. 3.But most of all Improved synth and drop rates!!!!!!!!!

________
Celica (http://www.toyota-wiki.com/wiki/Toyota_Celica)

WOOD7770
Aug 7, 2007, 02:46 PM
1. Release the ultimate PA's. God, as if it wasn't bad enough to raise my Human Protranser I also get the shaft on the Axe, Sword, Spear, and Single Saber?

2. Lower the payout and reward on Lab Recovery and Her Secret Mission! Get people out of those foresken places and go earn some real $$$.

3. Make #2 happen by increasing the boss drops (slightly). Moniter the price and quantity of units, No way should a B rank unit sell for millions. I groaned when I paid 465k for my Me / Quick but it has done nothing but skyrocket since. Heck put them in the NPC store to make it easy.

4. Give us a way to remove certain "disply" and "storage" shops from searches. Sort of a merchants blacklist.

5. Actually address the individuals who have dominated this game through purchased Meseta. (you know the guys). I dont care a bit if a guy does not have the time to play and wants a little pocket $$ to help him get a few things. But millions to obtain the best possible stuff in the game and have it rot in a display shop? Get it done and now! 99.9% of the populaion agrees with this ST. Who are you representing?

6. Put Ortaresin/Polymer in other places than 3, 2 of which are boss boxes. =( How about Holy Grounds, that place needs a pick me up! Cant even give away 9* GRM armor, but Neudaiz stuff is non existant.

ThEoRy
Aug 7, 2007, 06:19 PM
I just want everything said up until this point, minus a few things I wouldn't wanna change, plus a few other things I haven't mentioned yet.

Finae
Aug 7, 2007, 07:04 PM
1. Difficulty : The game is currently in easy mode. A group of 6 people can easily pwn the area and equipment don't matter (playskill and common sense does though). If you wanna talk l33t gear group, its a joke. Solo, it depends on the player, but I find that easy too. Just make it like PSO ultimate mode, right now there is no challenge to this game except maybe Falkis S2 when it comes out.

2. AA. You've already given us AF in a previous patch. Less jaggies ftw.

3. Nubz. Fix it plz, kthx.

4. ps2/pc population. Predict no full stars in october.

5. The so called "Everyone doing x mission for the rest of your life or until something better comes" trend. Hey, lets go do Crimson Beast S2 from now until next year..............oh wait, everyone go do SW S2 now! No wait..................lets all go do HSM now. Man, it feels like that south park episode where the guys from the future take everyone's job. I'm refering to the end where Kyle and Stan say "this is ghey" and tells everyone to go back to big sex pile/orgy (consisting of men only). Exactly what everyone in this game does except its via missions.

6. Better auction house (oh my, its called player shops in this game) system. Probably the crappiest I've ever seen.

7. Synth rates on S ranks need to be bumped up. I don't care about the rare drop rates as I wouldn't want everyone and their mom with them anyways. More would quit after getting all they want anyways (b/c all you can do in this game is run mission over and over. After you have all rares, why you gonna continue to do it lol).

8. More and more clothing. I wanna hear the nubz on these boards and elsewhere evaluate the clothes and say "omg thats so emo" and stupid **** like that.

9. Ghey PSO like quests (aka endless nightmare, ghey offline quests, etc etc) + other things. Sorry, all we do in this game is run a mission over and over while having the story missions which most have already done. I'm getting a lil tired of that. Then again, if that casino is good, I'll probably forget about this one.

10. U.S version is on par with jp version update wise (i.e not 3 months behind http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif).

11. Release expansion during x-mas time (when I have a lot of time).

Then again, I don't really give a damn about my so called list of things Sega should fix because I know they'll never be fixed & the fact this is not the only game I play. Just a pipe dream list like I do with all online games.

Kaydin
Aug 7, 2007, 08:49 PM
More rumble. What we get now is pure fail.

SolomonGrundy
Aug 7, 2007, 10:06 PM
he said pic ONE thing

Haze111
Aug 7, 2007, 11:04 PM
On 2007-08-07 11:10, desturel wrote:

I disagree but don't want to derail the thread with a long explanation. Let's just say there are plenty of virtual economies that work just fine using a shop search system that includes pricing (EQ1/EQ2/WoW's auction house.)

Supply and demand have a way of balancing out and nobody is going to manage to price fix any common item for long. Could they do it with S rank boards? Maybe, but you'd have to have very deep pockets to do it for long and the day certain boards become more "common" the value the hoarder paid will plummet and they'll lose money.

Listing prices in shop search will not destroy our economy.

desturel
Aug 8, 2007, 02:24 PM
On 2007-08-07 21:04, Haze111 wrote:
I disagree but don't want to derail the thread with a long explanation. Let's just say there are plenty of virtual economies that work just fine using a shop search system that includes pricing (EQ1/EQ2/WoW's auction house.)

Funny that you should mention WoW where I have seen two server's economies get destroyed by price fixers. The difference with PSU is that there is only one economy. You can't just pack up and move to a different server (well, to a point, you can move from PC to Xbox360 and back, but that's it) where the economy hasn't already been destroyed. You are stuck with whatever bad prices there are here.

Gama
Aug 8, 2007, 04:48 PM
welll i think...:

new boss behavior, new enemy behavior, stupid weapon lag, mags i want mags maddogs and shadogs are close but i rather have the old mag system theres something missing on our chars lol ... try to make the game similar to pso were everyone had allot more fun allloooott more!
psu haves beter graphics but...dosent have the "soul of pso" something is really missing there

but mainly make the weapon and atack lag go away! it really pisses me off

and dump the stupid boards!

AC_Griff
Aug 8, 2007, 05:35 PM
as framerate. AI, shop searches has been said
1. i'd go for enemy buffs boosting wot their meant to e.g Vanda with attack buff not doing more damage with diga which needs a TP boost to be more pwoerful not a ATA boost, for those who say the sword is ata and TP (YES, their r some) look at a buffed jarba on seabed they hve 4symbols sword,sheild, wand/staff and a shoe (i think)

2.monthly fee cut or dropped, saying its justiefied because new content comes every week or two is false, all they do is unlock stuff already on the disk that was created when the game was released, if it was we'd hve to download it

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AC_Griff on 2007-08-08 15:39 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AC_Griff on 2007-08-08 15:50 ]</font>

dragoon-girl
Aug 8, 2007, 06:01 PM
Syth rates... Seriously syth rates.

Jet1337
Aug 8, 2007, 06:23 PM
This game needs A LOT more than 1 THING fixed to be a good game.

1. The monthly fee. No way I'm paying $10 plus tax for a ps2-quality game, when there are other bigger and better looking games that you can play for free (Two Worlds).

2.Synthesizing System: Hey, I busted my ass to get this S-rank board only to have it fail on me (sound familiar?)! I thought work=rewards, not work=failure

3. Grinding System: They should've kept the grinding system from PSO, but like Sega's motto "If it isn't broken, fix it!".

4. For god's sake Sega, up the fucking level cap already!!! Lvl. 90 is NOTHING on an S2, when every enemy is above Lvl. 100. Back in PSO I could solo Ultimate with a fucking gunner at Lvl. 120. Quite the opposite on this game...

5. Screw the ps2 users. From the sounds of it, that console is dead and so are the servers. It's time to move on to bigger and better platforms Sega. Update the graphics so they actually look on-par with the 360 titles of today. If Two Worlds can do it, why can't you? Oh, that's why. It's the ps2's hardware holding you back. Gotcha...

HFlowen
Aug 8, 2007, 06:33 PM
So you want sega to abandon a platform AND get rid of their income..... kay.....

EDIT: as for the topic. I'd like better drop rates for the players that have lives and can't spend 100+ runs in the same mission to get slightly shinier equipment.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HFlowen on 2007-08-08 16:35 ]</font>

Lamak
Aug 8, 2007, 06:37 PM
1. Raise the difficulty on the enemies. (It would be nice if some of the enemies could use techs versus us on a regular basis and they could actually pose a threat against us. Maybe in the future S rank missions ;-; [S3,S4])
2. Do something with the shops. People overprice stuff and take up shopping time. We should be able to search by price and weapon %s.

That is all I see wrong with the game.

Happy Hunting n_n

PJ
Aug 8, 2007, 06:40 PM
On 2007-08-08 16:23, Jet1337 wrote:
Crap

You still haven't quit yet?

Jet1337
Aug 8, 2007, 06:50 PM
I think PSU is Sega's fallback from the losses they took on their crappy games like Chromhounds and the recent Sonic games. Just think about it. WoW's monthly fee is only $15 plus tax and they have around 200 servers. PSU's is $10 plus tax and has 30 servers. I think Sega isn't using as much money as you think for keeping up their servers and adding content, especially since all this "new content" is already on the disc.

RegulusHikari
Aug 8, 2007, 06:52 PM
Sadly, I have to agree with JetTroll on this one.

The PS2 holds this game back so much, and not just graphically. Sure, it expanded the population for a while, but PSU could have been so much more if it wasn't held back on a last-gen console. But really, what option did they have? PS3 costs you're left arm and the Wii's online isn't 100% functional ATM.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, you're game should not perform 50% better and less choppy when the music is turned off. I thought that enough would be a sign that PSU isn't for the PS2.

Jet1337
Aug 8, 2007, 06:54 PM
Wow, someone is finally realizing the worth of this game.

Jet1337
Aug 8, 2007, 06:55 PM

Jet1337

Jet1337

Jet1337

Jet1337
Aug 8, 2007, 06:56 PM
Hey, we're making progress!

Mayu
Aug 8, 2007, 07:00 PM
Jet - -

Edit post:

- Delete post

Clear

Jet1337
Aug 8, 2007, 07:01 PM
I wish I could clear all that shit, but it won't let me stay logged in. Where's a mod when you need one?

Kylie
Aug 8, 2007, 07:05 PM
Anonymous mode, please. It might be pretty useless to most or some of you, but it is my most wanted feature for the game. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif I would like to be able to turn of my location at times when I want to be left alone. Andlolblacklistno. Blacklisting people does not solve everything, and the people I want to "hide" from aren't people I dislike enough to blacklist, thank you.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kylie on 2007-08-08 17:06 ]</font>

haruna
Aug 8, 2007, 07:12 PM
Biggest thing I resent PSU for: Paying and waiting to get stuff already on the disk simply unlocked. Even in Japan, not all of the 11 and 12* items are out. WTF. We should be getting more re-tweaked missions like Her Secret Mission, Lost Weapon, etc.

Monster Drops & Levels: Level 90-99 monsters should drop 10*s. Level 100-109 should drop 11*s. And WTF is with Ollakas and Volfus, just to name a few? They drop 6* guns at level 80, 8* crap at 100.

Synthing: Time, rates and drops. Cut the synth time down to 15 minutes, maximum. Yeah, I'd prefer instant results, but I'd be fine with C-ranks being instant, B-ranks 5 min, A-ranks 10 min and S-ranks 15 minutes. 36 hours is just bullhonky. Whoever thought of letting S-ranks fail is a very sick, sadistic mother f**ker. That person needs their kneecaps pried off with olive forks. Then spat on.

I'd also like to downgrade materials. Like take all that Junaline, Merculine and Neptuline, converting it to Vulcaline.
Walna ->Ebon would help too.

Social: Let me black list by user number. I'd love to blacklist people's shops that are full of all 9s items, rip offs, etc. But no, I can't black list them unless they're in store or they simple mail me. Phooey.

Jet1337
Aug 8, 2007, 07:13 PM
Just go to a different Universe if you don't like those people.

EspioKaos
Aug 8, 2007, 07:15 PM
On 2007-08-08 17:13, Jet1337 wrote:

That still doesn't solve the problem she mentioned.

Jet1337
Aug 8, 2007, 07:18 PM
Kylie, what do you do when you want to be left alone?

Kylie
Aug 8, 2007, 07:19 PM
On 2007-08-08 17:15, EspioKaos wrote:

On 2007-08-08 17:13, Jet1337 wrote:

That still doesn't solve the problem she mentioned.

Right. It's the people that I don't mind, but don't like that much, that are lonely, that like to mail me during missions, but I don't want to cut off communication to them completely. But I suppose maybe that the problem is ultimately that I'm too nice, but I can't help that... so many other games have anonymous mode, so I don't see "why not." I just like to be left alone at times and be to myself and whoever I am with at the time without being bothered.

On 2007-08-08 17:18, Jet1337 wrote:
Kylie, what do you do when you want to be left alone?

In real life? Well, I don't got that problem because people don't see where I am 24 /7, and they don't know when I'm not answering my cell phone. On the game, I can't get a mail and pretend I didn't get it because they can see when I've moved locations. And I'm not the person that's like, "I didn't answer your mail because I didn't want to, deal with it." I'd just rather turn myself off sometimes without having any consequences like Friend A asking me why I ignored his or her mail.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kylie on 2007-08-08 17:30 ]</font>

RedX
Aug 8, 2007, 07:32 PM
On 2007-08-08 16:50, Jet1337 wrote:
I think PSU is Sega's fallback from the losses they took on their crappy games like Chromhounds and the recent Sonic games. Just think about it. WoW's monthly fee is only $15 plus tax and they have around 200 servers. PSU's is $10 plus tax and has 30 servers. I think Sega isn't using as much money as you think for keeping up their servers and adding content, especially since all this "new content" is already on the disc.

You see the more people you have the less you need to charge per person. If you think about it $10 a person isn't that much. When you think of everything they have to pay for per month, R&D cost, and still make a profit. They have to pay for tech support, GM's, server bandwidth, air conditioning for the servers, eclectic bill for the servers, Rent for space for the servers/tech support centers. That's just monthly to. What if a server breaks down? Thats going to cost a good chunk of cash.

The "new content" cost are for expansion packs, what they put on the disc has to last till they can make and perfect more content for another expansion. They are just doing it in a different manner then most everyone else has.

Jet1337
Aug 8, 2007, 07:47 PM
What do you mean more people? You mean more employees or more players?

AC9breaker
Aug 8, 2007, 08:17 PM
Better drop rates. I think the drop rates now are ridiculous and very annoying to the casual player.

Saigan
Aug 8, 2007, 08:19 PM
Drop rate

RedX
Aug 8, 2007, 08:23 PM
players. WoW is of a totally different then PSU. For WoW if they had those servers, and less people you'd be paying $25+ a month.

I know that wasn't worded very well, but it all about ratio's. The cost can be lowered if more people are paying as long as there aren't too many. It goes the same way in reverse. if you have to few people you have few costs, so you can charge less. But if you have to few people for what you have to pay for then you have to charge more.

PSU is in the situation where they have more things then they really need to. So, they should be charging more but they aren't.

Remius
Aug 8, 2007, 09:27 PM
lag.

Eureka
Aug 8, 2007, 10:45 PM
Two things I would want: Ability to go into my other characters' rooms and do stuff like manage their shop with whatever character I am on.

Ability to call any of my characters' PMs to join me. (I want a PM army that I can control XD)