PDA

View Full Version : Is This Hacking or Just Extreme Lag

RedMussel
Aug 7, 2007, 05:22 PM
Well i was in a buff party right, i look at this guy whos casting shifta but he was casting it without the werid thing when it dingles in the air so he was like just wacking the rod or somthing(btw no me/quick or har/quick)

Chaobo99
Aug 7, 2007, 05:37 PM
lag when too many visual effects are being shown. The effects start to go away but he is actually casting the buff..

beatrixkiddo
Aug 7, 2007, 05:40 PM
If this was a hack, what exactly would be the ramifications of it?

It's not, though.

Mayu
Aug 7, 2007, 05:40 PM
Lag http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

pikachief
Aug 7, 2007, 06:14 PM
On 2007-08-07 15:22, RedMussel wrote:
Well i was in a buff party right, i look at this guy whos casting shifta but he was casting it without the werid thing when it dingles in the air so he was like just wacking the rod or somthing(btw no me/quick or har/quick)

were u the guy who said you'd report him just cuz his shifta effects weren't showing?

if so u made me lol and i just got mine to lvl 21! ^.^

Gryffin
Aug 9, 2007, 04:22 PM
Bump. I'm in a party right now, casting Shifta/Deband with my cometarac.. and something similar is happening. My buffs are level 11ish, but should his buffs be casting twice as fast when he's using a rod?

Theres no animation either.. Lol..

Just wanna be safe.. XD

Libram
Aug 9, 2007, 04:32 PM
Is it still possible to shift cancel?

Gryffin
Aug 9, 2007, 05:34 PM
I'm not sure, but I think it's me lagging. A few other people cam in, and all I can see is my own casting >_>

RedX
Aug 9, 2007, 05:37 PM
If it's going super fast and there is no casting animation, it is likely the speed hack.