PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC: ~Auction~ On da Following Weps etc...Complete

Meowsalot
Aug 7, 2007, 06:51 PM
The Following Items/Bids/Names are the Winners for the Item at Price Listed. Thx for everyone who participated...PM me about a meeting time and i'll try to get these out to you all as soon as i can. Thankies
--------------------------------------------------------------------
38% Ice Nightwalker (BID 4.5 MIL)KamikazeYoru

38% Earth Nightwalker (BID 3 MIL) KamikazeYoru

38% Lightning Nightwalker (BID 2.5 MIL) shady16

38% Earth Ran Misaki (BID 3.8 MIL) Katy

28% Light Del Jagnus+10 Grind (BID 4 MIL)Ragnarok1280

-----------------------------------------------------------------

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Meowsalot on 2007-08-11 17:46 ]</font>

DoubleK93
Aug 7, 2007, 10:40 PM
I bid 500k on the 30% ice sori-senba!

KamikazeYoru
Aug 7, 2007, 11:28 PM
2 mil for 38% earth nightwalker and 3 mil for 38% ice nightwalker

Emily31
Aug 8, 2007, 01:14 PM
2 millions for the 38% ice Heavy twins

Emily31
Aug 8, 2007, 01:15 PM
Oups

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Emily31 on 2007-08-08 11:17 ]</font>

KamikazeYoru
Aug 8, 2007, 01:54 PM
1.5 mil for the fire heavy twins

Meowsalot
Aug 8, 2007, 04:51 PM
Thankies for all the Replies and PM I taking bids also from PSU.com or whatever so a bit hard to keep track sumtimes =^.^=

Had a rough day of work today so was only finally able to update..

As for Auction closing well its not set in stone...sum items i'll close early if they get early attention and i feel enough ppl have had their chance. As you can see sum items have Sold (Thx for dat) and i may add items to this list time to time i just added a 30% dark axe for one thing.

Umm anyway it should be updated for the time being =^.^=

Meowsalot
Aug 8, 2007, 08:15 PM
Buyout prices added for Armors and Weapons

Armor is in Project Mews shop

Weapons are in Kamineko's shop

The Ragnus figures umm while not in shop least i don't think so i'll set buyout @7.5 Mil each for those. Thankies

I'll be selling a few more items probably after work tommorrows so keep anymore bids a coming ^.^ meow

Meowsalot
Aug 9, 2007, 03:41 PM
Few More Bids Updated

I added *Pending* After sum items which refers to Auction for those nearing the end... Bids still accepted but waiting on the Highest Bidder to Make contact for those items..

If more Bids on them are made B4 that happens i'll wait 30mins to an hour for anything further and if not then it will be sold to Said person. Thankies

Meowsalot
Aug 10, 2007, 05:50 PM
Auction Ending Tommorrow ...

I Changed first post and erased sold and not yet Bid on items (figured its time to end this thing)

Anyway Bids will be accepted again by Post or PM til around 5Pm mountain time August 11 sumtime after work...i'll do all the tallies and grant about 30 mins after i've fully updated any changes for anyone who was outbid and didn't know (cos of PM offers) atleast a chance to counter bid. However all the following items will be Sold Tommorrow.

Then winners can contact via PM to meet up sumtime to make the deals.

Thankies very much =^.^=

Meowsalot
Aug 11, 2007, 12:02 AM
~Bump~ for the night o.O

I'll be online to end the auction officially in about 18 hours from this posting.

Any bids up til then are still valid meow. Thankies

Meowsalot
Aug 11, 2007, 04:33 PM
~Bumpurrs~

Auction is done in 1.5 hours time for any last bids.

THe Ice Axe got bought out overnight so its been removed..sorry whoever had highest bid on that one -.-