PDA

View Full Version : Disablers arm and other rare items: Help

grinner
Feb 27, 2001, 10:45 AM
1) I've completed all the quests on normal difficulty but I haven't gotten that dissablers arm yer. When I talk to Dr. Montague in say "Unsealed Door" he says "the weapons finished, you can find the materials in the caves/ruins. Ha ha ha" or something like that.
Do I have to search the caves/ruins while inside a quest or during the normal adventure?

2) there are some really bizarre weapons out there. I saw this one guy show off his weapons to a group of players I was with. Some chainsaw type thing
Red Double saber
Axe weapon
weird sickle
Disabler's Arm/Buster
something that could have been a javelin
a weird space alein looking ray gun(very weird)
and finally some odd bazooka.

The bazooka was odd because Bernie (who you met in one of the earlier quests) carried the same weird type of bazooka.

If anybody knows how I can get ahold of this stuff please tell me. He said the only way he got it was through trading. (while we're at it does anybody else think Bernie was named after Bernie Stolar?

3) I hear to get those s-beat things to change your mags into ultra rare types, you need to kill a _blue_ Rag Rappy. Any truth to this?

4) How do you take pictures? Is it some complex connection between your pc and your dc or something simple with your pc alone?

5) I hear if you do that "Missing Master" quest with that legendary sword collector on very hard you get something called the "Tai Akito" or something. Anybody heard anything like this?

This is the first time I've started a thread, if any of you can help me please do. I like your site alot it is very informative. Thank you.

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: grinner on 2001-02-27 07:48 ]</font>

pkazama
Feb 27, 2001, 07:28 PM
Save screenshots:
Place a completely empty VMU in slot 2 of a controller that is plugged into port D. A screenshot requires 195 blocks of space. Start an online or offline game. Hold A + X then press Start on controller D to save the current screen. If done correctly, a black screen with a countdown will appear. The game will resume after the countdown, and the screenshot will be on the previously empty VMU. Go to http://pso.donut.dhs.org with the Dreamcast Planetweb browser to transfer your snapshot from your email mailbox. You also can upload your screens on Sonic Team's Official PSO Visual BBS webpage and view other screenshots.

Jim2001
Mar 1, 2001, 12:22 AM
The red double saber is the stag cuttlery, equipable only by male hunters. The sickle is either the Soul Eater or the Soul Banisher. The Soul Eater instructions are in the FAQs section of this site, but I don't know how to get the soul Banisher

CRONOS
Mar 2, 2001, 05:06 AM
The red thing is eitheir stag cutlery or twin brand. The bazooka is called inferno bazooka its pretty cool. The arms can b found when ur not doing a quest mabybe when uu r, never checked.On the other weapons u may need to b moore specific though.oh yyeah the saw is chainsawb it rules. the thing to change mags are called mag cells, s-beats are a weapon coming from a sinow beat from mines. mag cells are rare but can ONLY b found in forest so dont even look elsewhere. Easiest way to get one is trough trade. i hope this helps.

CRONOS
Mar 2, 2001, 05:08 AM
The red thing is eitheir stag cutlery or twin brand. The bazooka is called inferno bazooka its pretty cool. The arms can b found when ur not doing a quest mabybe when uu r, never checked.On the other weapons u may need to b moore specific though.oh yyeah the saw is chainsawb it rules. the thing to change mags are called mag cells, s-beats are a weapon coming from a sinow beat from mines. mag cells are rare but can ONLY b found in forest so dont even look elsewhere. Easiest way to get one is trough trade. i hope this helps.

bonz
Mar 2, 2001, 09:07 AM
the red double saber is not the twin brand, it's the stag. Twin brand has blue blades.