PDA

View Full Version : Tell me a bed time story.

HeadCrabz
Aug 8, 2007, 05:22 PM
Make it a good one.

*curls up in bed*

Weeaboolits
Aug 8, 2007, 05:24 PM
Once there was an ugly barnacle, he was so ugly that everyone died.

The end.

HeadCrabz
Aug 8, 2007, 05:26 PM
On 2007-08-08 15:24, Ronin_Cooper wrote:

The end.

;_;

I don't like your stories, Ronin.

Sord
Aug 8, 2007, 05:27 PM
And everyone lived happily ever after.

Now, of course things don't work like that in the real world. The best you can hope for is a bit of luck and to be blessed with overly hopeful optimism that never leaves you. Cause when it does, reality will burn a darkness into your soul.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2007-08-08 15:32 ]</font>

Weeaboolits
Aug 8, 2007, 05:28 PM
On 2007-06-27 16:26, Ronin_Cooper wrote:
There Was a Time II

There was a time, a time in which many things would happen. Most notable of said things was the appearance of the Forsaken Chalkboard, a chalkboard of unfathomable terror and doom.

It contained so much doom, that if you were to attempt to write on it, entire galaxies would burst into flame and become cheese, not just any cheese though, always mozzarella.

Also it contained so much terror, that you wouldn't even be scared because you were so terrified, those of delicate constitution would be incinerated from the sheer fright.

It wasn't untill the coming of the Hellfire Geese that that it's fury could be contained by the Spork of Disc Read Error. To this day it remains sealed, or something.

The end.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 8, 2007, 05:29 PM
Lights out maggot!

/if you're a serviceman, apologies in advance

Nani-chan
Aug 8, 2007, 05:29 PM
One upon a time there was 7 dolls, their father Rozen abandoned them since he could not create the perfect girl.

Now they fight for each other's Rozen mystica in order to become the perfect daughter.

Rozen is probably a p-bear.

The End.

HeadCrabz
Aug 8, 2007, 05:30 PM
On 2007-08-08 15:27, Sord wrote:
And everyone lived happily ever after.

Now, of course things don't work like that in the real world. The best you can hope for is a bit of luck and to be blessed with overly hopeful optimism that never leaves you. Cause when it does, reality will brun a darkness into your soul.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Waaaaaaaah!!!

*streams of tears jet across the room*

Tact
Aug 8, 2007, 05:31 PM
Here's my favorite way of shortening a story:

Everybody dies, the end. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

HeadCrabz
Aug 8, 2007, 05:33 PM
On 2007-08-08 15:28, Ronin_Cooper wrote:

There Was a Time II

There was a time, a time in which many things would happen. Most notable of said things was the appearance of the Forsaken Chalkboard, a chalkboard of unfathomable terror and doom.

It contained so much doom, that if you were to attempt to write on it, entire galaxies would burst into flame and become cheese, not just any cheese though, always mozzarella.

Also it contained so much terror, that you wouldn't even be scared because you were so terrified, those of delicate constitution would be incinerated from the sheer fright.

It wasn't untill the coming of the Hellfire Geese that that it's fury could be contained by the Spork of Disc Read Error. To this day it remains sealed, or something.

The end.

*Lifts a brow and puffs his cheeks a bit*

That was a LITTLE better. Still, it would have been better if there was a Prince named HeadCrabz who saved Princess Honeybuns from the evil dragon.

Sord
Aug 8, 2007, 05:35 PM
On 2007-08-08 15:33, HeadCrabz wrote:

On 2007-08-08 15:28, Ronin_Cooper wrote:

There Was a Time II

The end.

*Lifts a brow and puffs his cheeks a bit*

That was a LITTLE better. Still, it would have been better if there was a Prince named HeadCrabz who saved Princess Honeybuns from the evil dragon.

fool, boxes of Honeybuns only last for a few days in a dragons lair! They are to sweet to let live. She will most likely be eaten upon her abduction, not held captive in a crystal ball wilst you push directional buttons to dodge traps and monsters! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2007-08-08 15:36 ]</font>

Sayara
On 2007-08-08 15:24, Ronin_Cooper wrote:

The end.

I was so gonna say that

Tact
Okay.

There was once a prince named HeadCrabz. He saved a princess named Honeybuns from an evil dragon. Then, everyone died. The end.

HeadCrabz
Rozen is probably a p-bear.

Does p-bear live underneath the bed? Will you check?

*recoils in fear and pulls the blankets over his head*

Weeaboolits
Aug 8, 2007, 05:36 PM
Hell, no, I don't need to go mucking up my short stories by putting characters in them. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif

Especially not royalty.

HeadCrabz
Aug 8, 2007, 05:38 PM
On 2007-08-08 15:35, Tact wrote:
Okay.

There was once a prince named HeadCrabz. He saved a princess named Honeybuns from an evil dragon. Then, everyone died. The end.

Yeah! Wait...what? NO!

*cries his miserable self to sleep*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HeadCrabz on 2007-08-08 15:39 ]</font>

Tact
Aug 8, 2007, 05:40 PM
*points and laughs*

The moral of the story is, saving princesses from dragons is a bad idea. They'll just get taken back, and with more violence than the first time.

Weeaboolits
Aug 8, 2007, 05:41 PM
Don't mess with dragons, 'specially not wyverns, those can fly.

Tact
Aug 8, 2007, 05:57 PM
Unless you have fire resistant armor. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Or a multi-target gun.

Meyfei
Aug 8, 2007, 05:59 PM
once upon a time there was a man who loved a girl the man walked past her school every day, one day he had a chance to talk with this girl... after they finished talking about school skys stars and kids, ask is she wanted to go out for coffee sometime, she said ok i'd love to and they lived happily ever after,meeting at the coffee shop everyday, and talking about the same stuff from the day they first met. The end.

Sord
Aug 8, 2007, 06:03 PM
On 2007-08-08 15:59, R-97-3 wrote:
once upon a time there was a man who loved a girl the man walked past her school every day, one day he had a chance to talk with this girl... after they finished talking about school skys stars and kids, ask is she wanted to go out for coffee sometime, she said ok i'd love to and they lived happily ever after,meeting at the coffee shop everyday, and talking about the same stuff from the day they first met. The end.

NOW FOR THE SEQUEL!

Sord saw their love, then tortured them infront of each other, telling them it would stop when they forsake the other. After a short while, they both screamed for the other's death, and Sord killed them both.

The End

DizzyDi
Aug 8, 2007, 06:18 PM
Once upon a time not long ago,
when people wore pajamas and lived life slow,
When laws were stern and justice stood,
and people were behavin' like they ought ta good,
There lived a lil' boy who was misled,
by anotha lil' boy and this is what he said:
"Me, Ya, Ty, we gonna make sum cash,
robbin' old folks and makin' tha dash",
They did the job, money came with ease,
but one couldn't stop, it's like he had a disease,
He robbed another and another and a sista and her brotha,
tried to rob a man who was a D.T. undercover,
The cop grabbed his arm, he started acting erratic,
he said "Keep still, boy, no need for static",
Punched him in his belly and he gave him a slap,
but little did he know the lil' boy was strapped,
The kid pulled out a gun, he said "Why did ya hit me ?",
the barrel was set straight for the cop's kidney,
The cop got scared, the kid, he starts to figure,
"I'll do years if I pull this trigga",
So he cold dashed and ran around the block,
cop radioes it to another lady cop,
He ran by a tree, there he saw this sista,
a shot for the head, he shot back but he missed her,
Looked around good and from expectations,
so he decided he'd head for the subway stations,
But she was coming and he made a left,
he was runnin' top speed till he was outta breath,
Knocked an old man down and swore he killed him,
then he made his move to an abandoned building,
Ran up the stairs up to the top floor,
opened up the door there, guess who he saw?,
Dave the dope fiend shootin' dope,
who don't know the meaning of water nor soap,
He said "I need bullets, hurry up, run!"
the dope fiend brought back a spanking shotgun,
He went outside but there was cops all over,
then he dipped into a car, a stolen Nova (?),
Raced up the block doing 83,
crashed into a tree near university,
Escaped alive though the car was battered,
rat-a-tat-tatted and all the cops scattered,
Ran out of bullets and still had static,
grabbed a pregnant lady and out the automatic,
Pointed at her head and he said the gun was full o' lead,
he told the cops "Back off or honey here's dead",
Deep in his heart he knew he was wrong,
so he let the lady go and he starts to run on,
Sirens sounded, he seemed astounded,
before long the lil' boy got surrounded,
He dropped the gun, so went the glory,
and this is the way I must end this story,
He was only seventeen, in a madman's dream,
the cops shot the kid, I still hear him scream,
This ain't funny so don't ya dare laugh,
just another case 'bout the wrong path,
Straight 'n narrow or yo' soul gets cast(?).

Meyfei
Aug 8, 2007, 06:38 PM
On 2007-08-08 16:03, Sord wrote:

On 2007-08-08 15:59, R-97-3 wrote:

NOW FOR THE SEQUEL!

Sord saw their love, then tortured them infront of each other, telling them it would stop when they forsake the other. After a short while, they both screamed for the other's death, and Sord killed them both.

The End

who said the loved EACHOTHER ... HAHAHA the man had a "lovers eye" on "A girl" could have been a school girl could have been a teacher. they just hung out drinking coffee for the rest of there lives after "she got out of school". They were also trapped in an alternate timezone where everything repeats but has a difference to it XD, and no one ever notices. so theres no bond to be broken but a dirty mans goals, or a dreamers dream... and there never ending nightmare of drinkning coffee with eachother talking about the EXACT same nonsense... other words you'd be doing them a favor XD

Sord
Aug 8, 2007, 06:42 PM
On 2007-08-08 16:38, R-97-3 wrote:
who said the loved EACHOTHER ... HAHAHA the man had a "lovers eye" on "A girl" could have been a school girl could have been a teacher. they just hung out drinking coffee for the rest of there lives after "she got out of school". They were also trapped in an alternate timezone where everything repeats but has a difference to it XD, and no one ever notices. so theres no bond to be broken but a dirty mans goals, or a dreamers dream... and there never ending nightmare of drinkning coffee with eachother talking about the EXACT same nonsense... other words you'd be doing them a favor XD

you're babbling BS again

Tact
Aug 8, 2007, 06:56 PM
I don't believe I get it either.

Nani-chan
Aug 8, 2007, 07:52 PM
Now this is the story all about how,
My life got flipped, turned upside down,
And I’d like to take a minute, just sit right there,
I’ll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air.

In West Philadelphia, born and raised
On the playground is where I spent most of my days.
Chillin’ out, maxin’, relaxin all cool,
And all shootin’ some b-ball outside of the school.

When a couple of guys who were up to no good,
Started makin’ trouble in my neighborhood.
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared,
And said You’re movin’ with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air.

I begged and pleaded with her the other day
But she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way
She gave me a kiss and she gave me my ticket
I put my walkman on and said I might as well kick it

First class, yo this is bad,
Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass
Is this what the people of Bel-Air livin' like,
Hmm this might be alright!

But wait I hear the prissy, bushwa and all that
Is this the kind of place that they just send this cool cat?
I don't think so. I'll see when I get there.
I hope they're prepared for the Prince of Bel-Air!

The plane landed and when I came out
There was a dude,looked like a cop,
standin there with my name out
I ain't tryin to get arrested yet I just got here
I sprang with the quickness and like lightening disappeared

Well, I whistled for a cab, and when it came near,
The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror.
If anything I could say that this cat was rare,
But I thought Nah forget it, "Yo home to Bel Air."

I pulled up to the house about seven or eight,
and I yelled to the cabby "Yo homes, smell ya later."
Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there,
To fill my throne as the Prince of Bel Air.

ShinMaruku
Aug 8, 2007, 08:20 PM
One day there was a goddess and she was the most fearsome goddess in heaven. She delighted in Battle. Until one day she was cast out of Heaven and tried to shank Mrs Potter Harry however came out and like a true wizard, summoned a Toyota to cast her back to Spart where she battle Young Leonidas and he and his 300 pwned her hard and locked her up in a coffin then he ripped her servant, Mariko's wings off and now that bitch runs around trying to kill true men.