PDA

View Full Version : "enough you morons"

Shrevn
Dec 24, 2002, 04:12 PM
I must say im really pissed at these noobs on this board. Before nobody would post on the general board since the game wasnt out... now everyone is creatin topics like this is gamefaqs... stupid ass topics like "can racast use needles" or "i hate dark faltz" NO SHIT ASSHOLE he is the boss... and what kinda idiot would say "i cant find rares!!!" NO SHIT... umm... if you knew there are commons, uncommos *i believe not sure* and RARE weapons... why would you think youll be able to find RARES in the same rate that you find commons you asses...
*sigh* i need a vanilla coke.

Neo-Zenji
Dec 24, 2002, 04:33 PM
STFU they can post what they want because they need questions answered by people with experince in the game of PSO and some are new at it so don't go callin anyone an idiot dumbass and vanilla coke sucks ass just mix cream soda and coke ta da Vanilla Coke.

Shrevn
Dec 24, 2002, 04:39 PM
Theres a difference between Stupidity and Ignorance. Most of them arent Ignorance they are just plain and simple stupidity we dont need that on the boards and hell i aint noone to be saying this and i know it but if you have a crap ass coment/question take it to gamefaqs where theyll be glad to answer it for you.

Vantamiath
Dec 24, 2002, 05:02 PM
It's their free will, someone might think your stupid for making a thread on it.

He who exalts himself shall be humbled, he who is humble shall be exalted. (Read that in a book somewhere...)

Ness
Dec 24, 2002, 08:07 PM
The newbie here really get a bad rap and they also get a whole lot of unneeded shit from variuos member. This is not the first time someone has said something like this.

Rolf_Landale
Dec 24, 2002, 09:29 PM
They're noobs. They are new to the game and just want some simple questions answered.

Just answer their questions and *poof* they disappear.

Robantifast
Dec 24, 2002, 11:46 PM
First of all Murphy, I am not a n00b or a newbie. I have been playing this game for years. I just got the Gamecube Version. I had no clue if RAcasts could use Spread Needles on the Gamecube because I had never played it. I am not a N00b or a Newbie for asking this, I simply wished for clarification as the item database says something different from what I thought. If you still think it's a n00b question, then don't read it. This post is more pointless than an actual question, and all it does is hurt people and waste time. So stop and contribute some info instead of being an ass about it. Thank you.

Rolf_Landale
Dec 25, 2002, 05:17 PM
First of all Murphy, I am not a n00b or a newbie. I have been playing this game for years. I just got the Gamecube Version. I had no clue if RAcasts could use Spread Needles on the Gamecube because I had never played it. I am not a N00b or a Newbie for asking this, I simply wished for clarification as the item database says something different from what I thought. If you still think it's a n00b question, then don't read it. This post is more pointless than an actual question, and all it does is hurt people and waste time. So stop and contribute some info instead of being an ass about it. Thank you.

Amen

Guile
Dec 28, 2002, 04:35 AM
There is a lot of new people on the board...but what the hell are you complaing about it for!?
You dumbass do you think that this board will only consist of the first 100 people who signed up on it!?

Holy shit new people?! no fuckin way!!! thats not right!!!

and hell yeah I hate dark falz!!!

Zell_Hogmaw
Dec 31, 2002, 04:05 PM
Vanilla coke is fucking nasty

00JOE
Jan 2, 2003, 03:05 AM
I can't find any rares either.

Atax
Jan 2, 2003, 05:27 AM
Vanilla Coke is God's gift to man. Hell, I have drunk so much of the stuff to the point where normal coke is the one that tastes funny to me.

Ness
Jan 2, 2003, 11:53 AM
On 2003-01-02 02:27, Atax wrote:
Vanilla Coke is God's gift to man. Hell, I have drunk so much of the stuff to the point where normal coke is the one that tastes funny to me.

Vanilla Coke is good, but Sprite is so much better.

Guile
Jan 3, 2003, 03:08 AM
That Blue Pepsi stuff taste like crap!

Vanilla coke just taste like Cream soda but not as strong

Guntz348
Jan 4, 2003, 03:21 PM
you got da vannila cokes all wrong. what u gotta do is take about an ounce of stoli vannila vodka to about 4-6 ounces, u can go even more coke if u like it weaker, of coke. about 2 ounce of vodka to a can of coke. now thats an enjoyable drink.

Ness
Jan 4, 2003, 04:55 PM
On 2003-01-03 00:08, Guile wrote:
That Blue Pepsi stuff taste like crap!

Vanilla coke just taste like Cream soda but not as strong

I agree. I was so diappointed with Pepsi Blue.

Guile
Jan 5, 2003, 02:16 AM
Pepsi Blue taste like carbonated Kool-aid!

RellikTakahashi
Jan 5, 2003, 01:33 PM
Whoa, how offtopic has this become?! First it was about noobs, now its about drinks. haha

Cloud_01
Jan 7, 2003, 12:08 AM
On 2003-01-02 08:53, Ness wrote:

On 2003-01-02 02:27, Atax wrote:

Vanilla Coke is good, but Sprite is so much better.

Very much true

AnimalMother
Jan 10, 2003, 05:46 AM
Well i honestly have no sympathy for you Murphy. You see no one forced you to read their "N00b" topic. Nah, thats not how it works. You made the decision to open the thread. I completely agree with Roban, If you think your topic is anymore constructive than a "N00b" topic you are sadly mistaken.

hooray4punkmusic
Jan 22, 2003, 03:49 PM
On 2003-01-05 10:33, RellikTakahashi wrote:
Whoa, how offtopic has this become?! First it was about noobs, now its about drinks. haha

Yeah it's funny:p