PDA

View Full Version : How much is it really worth 0....0?

DrEngrish
Aug 9, 2007, 01:11 AM
There are tons of people who sought after the units tero/guard and tero/legs and would offer the even the greatest treasures for it... but what is it worth?

I want to ask the trading community as a whole to get an idea of what this treasure is worth... I'm sure there is no exact value to any item in PSU, but I hoping we might find a ballpark range. Share your thoughts! :3

Whats the value in:

Meseta

and/or

Equivalent value Items

Siertes
Aug 9, 2007, 01:14 AM
Well im sure with Orpad Legs and Guard being available now, they aren't quite worth as much now. THat's as much insight as i can give...

DrEngrish
Aug 9, 2007, 01:16 AM
Very true, but take in mind many fortetecher and other classes with low dfp will not be using S rank armor, let alone units anytime soon. =...= its a bit scary thinking about it. Good insight tho.

DrEngrish
Aug 9, 2007, 01:29 AM
Didn't think about this... taking in mind the economic cannon between 360 and PC/PS2, If you make comments of value in meseta, feel free to localize them in your own currency n_n. No sense in trying to guess if you dont know what stuff is worth in the other server.

I personally play on PC!

-Crokar-
Aug 9, 2007, 01:32 AM
on the 360 they run for 3-4 mil for guard and 2-3 mil for legs

Mayu
Aug 9, 2007, 01:34 AM
S units can fail at the most when

That S armor is low % n such

And since you can't equip S units on A armor http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Unless well that person -.- makes NEUTRAL S ARMOR which is ummm imo -.- FAIL

So most people would prefer to use High % A ranks or even well B ranks making Tero/guard /Legs still Valuable

All though I haven't Researched the price of the two so I can't give you an exact value

I would say 30-50 mill

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryuugu-Rena on 2007-08-08 23:37 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryuugu-Rena on 2007-08-08 23:38 ]</font>

DrEngrish
Aug 9, 2007, 08:31 AM
Hmmm, Orpad/Legs/Guard may have more rarity value, but i agree with you thinking a lot of people still highly value the use of Tero/Legs/Guard. I also agree with you in the idea that it may be worth around 30-40 mill. Some people still value items in "old" Haxeta values. Not many people have 100-150mill to toss down on a single item. I just cant wait till things shy back a little bit more. :/

What strikes me as amazing though is, despite the low rarirty of this item (six stars), it seems pretty hard to come across at DT... I think I've killed that boss nearly 40 times to only create a hefty stack of Mot Ebon =....=

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DrEngrish on 2007-08-09 06:33 ]</font>

DreXxiN
Aug 9, 2007, 11:21 AM
I've seen the cheapest in shops for 40 mil, but Mega/Rainbow is better http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif