PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: The Official ABC Weapons & Armor News Thread

leonidas
Aug 9, 2007, 06:40 AM
Good day, and welcome all to the debut of the official ABC Weapons and Armor News Thread. Don't forget to bookmark this thread folks. This is where any and all news and updates regarding ABC W&A will be posted. It's an early morning that I am taking the time to write this, so the first post will be short, sweet and to the point, while future updates will go into further details.

To start this thread off, I'd like to apologize for our tardy debut. Certain recent events delayed the launch of this thread and we are hoping that future updates will be more timely.

At ABC Weapons & Armor are proud to announce our latest entrepreneurial endeavor in the PSU free market; HANZO and DOUBLE SABER synthesis! As always, ABC W&A is where you will find the best products for the best prices, and we would be ashamed to offer anything less. We are proud to make this claim because prices are always negotiable.

Right now, we at ABC W&A have in stock, the following 7* HANZO Swords and DOUBLE SABERS for sale:

-12% LIGHT Hanzo Sword- ONLY 75k! *SOLD*
-24% LIGHTNING Hanzo Sword- ONLY 97.5k! *SOLD*
-26% FIRE Hanzo Sword- ONLY 100k! *SOLD*
-18% FIRE Double Saber- ONLY 87.5k! *SOLD*
-24% FIRE Double Saber- ONLY 97.5k! *SOLD*

Of course, more of these weapons are being synthed daily, but don't assume these weapons will stick around for long. And as always is the custom here at ABC W&A, CUSTOMER SATISFACTION is our NUMBER ONE priority. Prices are always negotiable. Every offer will be considered. This is my promise to you!

I'd like to ask that anyone with QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, or INQUIRIES; please contact me at Gamer tag: Rhasp.

I'd also like to ask that readers and patrons keep thread discussion to a minimum. It would help keep items organized and I would greatly appreciate it.

Lastly, we'd like to thank you all very much for attending the debut of the official ABC Weapons & Armor News Thread. We look forward to a lasting relationship between merchant and consumer. And don't forget to bookmark this thread. Much more news and information to come in the future, including the low-down on upcoming events, such as: SALES, CONTESTS, GIVEAWAYS, GIFTS, PRIZES, and MORE!

ABC Weapons & Armor: Accept no Imitations

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: leonidas on 2007-08-13 13:51 ]</font>

leonidas
Aug 11, 2007, 02:38 PM
**UPDATE**

Today's post is just an updated inventory catalogue. Most of my new HANZO and DOUBLE SABERS are selling faster than I can restock them. The following is a list of currently stocked merchandise. (This catalogue omits any previous updates.)

12% LIGHT Hanzo: ONLY 75k! *SOLD*
14% LIGHTNING Hanzo: ONLY 80k!
18% FIRE Hanzo: ONLY 85k!
18% GROUND Double Saber: ONLY 85k!
24% FIRE Double Saber: ONLY 100k!

Come and get them now while they still last. More HANZO and DOUBLE SABERS to come in the mean time. And remember, as always here at ABC Weapons & Armor, prices are ALWAYS negotiable and COMPLETE customer satisfaction is our NUMBER ONE PRIORITY!

*ALSO: For as long as we are running our HANZO and DOUBLE SABERS, we will accept ELEMENT synth requests at NO EXTRA CHARGE! Send me or Leonidas a private message, and we'll be happy to jump on your synthesis as soon as possible.*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: leonidas on 2007-08-11 12:39 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: leonidas on 2007-08-11 19:29 ]</font>

leonidas
Aug 13, 2007, 03:57 PM
*UPDATE*

Inventory amandment:

14% LIGHTNING Hanzo: 75k OBO!
10% FIRE Double Saber: 55k OBO!
12% FIRE Double Saber: 55k OBO! *SOLD*
18% GROUND Double Saber: 75k OBO!
24% FIRE Double Saber: 95k OBO! *SOLD*
26% FIRE Double Saber: 105k OBO! *SOLD*

Also, we are now carrying a very limited supply of Morbinia. It is listed at 150k. Just let me know if you'd me to do better on the price.

That is all for today. Just want to keep inventory up-to-date for anyone who is interested.

**EDIT** ALL prices marked down by 5k!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: leonidas on 2007-08-19 19:34 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: leonidas on 2007-08-19 19:34 ]</font>

leonidas
Aug 16, 2007, 04:37 AM
Just going to bump the thread with an inventory update.

Now for sale:

18% FIRE Hanzo: 80k! Get it before it's gone! *SOLD*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: leonidas on 2007-08-19 19:35 ]</font>