PDA

View Full Version : Question About Synthing

domo-roboto
Aug 9, 2007, 12:17 PM
I am trying to make a pure Strike PM and my Range is about to go up it's first level.I checked the guide here but I am still abit confused.I basically wanted to know what is a good item to drop Range fast?

Any help would be greatly appreciated and again It's about to level so I am afraid to try anything lol

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: domo-roboto on 2007-08-09 10:19 ]</font>

BeastOblivion
Aug 9, 2007, 12:22 PM
weapons like swords,sabers,knuckles,and other striking weapons.

HadesAlmighty
Aug 9, 2007, 12:24 PM
If I remember correctly (been a while since I made mine) actually feeding your PM striking weapons lowers range...once its low again moon att. X's are really good

majan
Aug 9, 2007, 12:28 PM
try searching player shops for cheap 2 and 3 star weapons.try to get 2 star melee weaps for under 700 and 3 star melee weaps for under 1050.trust me,its the fastest and cheapest way to raise a pm.you wont have to worry about anything else going up.

but answering your questoin,yeah,giving it melee weapons will reduce the range stat.

BeastOblivion
Aug 9, 2007, 12:28 PM
does anybody know what pm will you have if it has half striking and half technic levels?

Realmz
Aug 9, 2007, 12:33 PM
http://www.inconsequentialexistence.com/psu/

it all depends on what stat is raised first really.

also i have no idea how if you're making a pure strike pm you had rng raised at all unless it is offline maybe, Online the only things that lower range are units (lowers range and tech butn ups defence) but seeing as the things that up strike don't up ranged you should never have to worry about it

domo-roboto
Aug 9, 2007, 01:25 PM
awesome thanks.