PDA

View Full Version : Sega is compensating us for the stolen stuff!

XDeviousX
Aug 9, 2007, 01:36 PM
Just checked my email and saw this baby in there:

Hello again, I am glad to inform you that we will begin the process of
compensation for lost items and reset partner machines at this time.
Thank you for patiently waiting while we have been investigating and
discussing this issue, and please understand that it will still take a
few weeks to complete this process and not all claims have been
validated. We know that this process is not perfect but we hope you
understand that this is a first for SEGA and we are trying to do our
best to replace a large number and variety of rare and special event
items that were stolen.

Within the next few days you will receive an email detailing what
options you have for compensation, pending validation. We are choosing
to go forward with this before our investigation is complete, so that
we
can be prepared to deliver your replacement items as soon as possible.
You will have until August 24 to respond with your choices. We expect
to
be able to confirm validation and schedule a delivery at that time.

-Jake
Sega Support

I am happy that I'll be getting my PM stats back, and be compensated for my lost items!!!

Kylie
Aug 9, 2007, 01:39 PM
Wow, just wow. o_o Shocked that they're doing something. I mean, it just seems like a lot of trouble for anyone, so especially for them.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kylie on 2007-08-09 11:41 ]</font>

Rashiid
Aug 9, 2007, 01:43 PM
who tha hell is Jake?

i think ST only hires ppl thats name starts w/ a J...

RegulusHikari
Aug 9, 2007, 01:46 PM
(b^^)b

Nani-chan
Aug 9, 2007, 01:47 PM
For compensation options you can choose either 1 scapedoll, 5 trimates, 10 dimates or 20 monomates!

Just kidding! It'll be good to see what the choices are for compensation options.
If this is real then ST's approval rating will increase. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

PJ
Aug 9, 2007, 01:47 PM
So wheres my apology?

I told people they would this time around.

JAFO22000
Aug 9, 2007, 01:57 PM
On 2007-08-09 11:36, XDeviousX wrote:
I am happy that I'll be getting my PM stats back, and be compensated for my lost items!!!

Nowhere in this email message does it say that you will be getting your PM stats back.

It states that you will be compensated. How you will be compensated is not detailed.

Don't want to be a downer, but I don't want you to get your hopes up either. I would be surprised if they reset your PM to it's pre-bombed state and gave you your exact items back. More than likely, they will offer everyone to be compensated a couple of packages (certain weapons, decos, items, possibly meseta, etc.). That's what I assume, of course.

Good to hear that something is being done, though!

Siertes
Aug 9, 2007, 02:01 PM
I was thinking the same thing JAFO was. I doubt you'll be getting your high level PM back. But I wonder what ST would consider adequate compensation for a reset PM...

JAFO22000
Aug 9, 2007, 02:05 PM
On 2007-08-09 12:01, Siertes wrote:
I was thinking the same thing JAFO was. I doubt you'll be getting your high level PM back. But I wonder what ST would consider adequate compensation for a reset PM...

1,250 Lobas Legs?

PJ
Aug 9, 2007, 02:06 PM
Maybe you get to pick an item that raises strike/range/tech/armor by 10,000 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Mystil
Aug 9, 2007, 02:07 PM
Creating a device that restores them to thier previous evolution state.

amtalx
Aug 9, 2007, 02:08 PM
On 2007-08-09 12:05, JAFO22000 wrote:

On 2007-08-09 12:01, Siertes wrote:

1,250 Lobas Legs?

5 star post. You get a banana sticker.

McLaughlin
Aug 9, 2007, 02:18 PM
On 2007-08-09 12:07, Mystil wrote:
Creating a device that restores them to thier previous evolution state.

That's no different than just setting the PM back to it's previous state.

Dj_SkyEpic
Aug 9, 2007, 02:21 PM
Heh, I'm glad they're starting work on this. I remember back when I was a victim, I had friends to help me back on my feet. It was my friend's money to revive Delicious (my pm >.>) back to 100 tech.

Hope you guys get something of equal value to compensate.

Turbobrain
Aug 9, 2007, 02:21 PM
Excellent! BTW the deadline 24/8.... interesting, what could be happening on or just after that date?Just maybe....

Aka
Aug 9, 2007, 02:25 PM
Aren't they a little slow? I bet those who had thier PMs bombed already have them leveled back to 100 by now.

Kietrinia
Aug 9, 2007, 02:46 PM
I already restored my PM, and asked to be compensated for all the meseta I spent on buying stuff to rebuild her.

Freshellent
Aug 9, 2007, 02:53 PM
Wow,that's really good to hear. I'm glad something was done. At least their paying attention to the issue and making some effort to do something about it.

XDeviousX
Aug 9, 2007, 04:34 PM
On 2007-08-09 11:57, JAFO22000 wrote:

Nowhere in this email message does it say that you will be getting your PM stats back.

It states that you will be compensated. How you will be compensated is not detailed.

Don't want to be a downer, but I don't want you to get your hopes up either. I would be surprised if they reset your PM to it's pre-bombed state and gave you your exact items back. More than likely, they will offer everyone to be compensated a couple of packages (certain weapons, decos, items, possibly meseta, etc.). That's what I assume, of course.

Good to hear that something is being done, though!

Wether or not ST restores my PM I'll get my stats back... Hopefully the compensation will be valuable enough to lvl a PM to 100, and even if It's not, I was waiting to see what ST was gonna do before I restored my PM...

In any case, any form of compensation is appreciated...

HFlowen
Aug 9, 2007, 04:49 PM
A couple months of free service would be good enough for me.

Starlet
Aug 9, 2007, 08:16 PM
Wow,

I have been contacting Sega back & forth because my stuff were stolen awhile ago, & just today, Sega offered me a compensation pacakge! I lost lots (like 99mil, rare units, decos, etc, over past months but the lastest thing that were stolen (maybe deleted) was Te / Tech charge:

"After reviewing your claim the GM team would like to offer you any one
of the following packages"

Package 1: Halarod

Package 2: [B] Twin Bear Claw and [B] Crea Doubles

Package 3: Sonic Statue, Baying De Ragnus, Glaring De Ragnus, Easter Egg

Package 4: Garment Aura, Puyoment Aura, Solid Power S

Package 5: 20,000,000 Meseta

Please respond with the selection you have made by Friday August 24, we
expect that we can confirm validation and arrange for delivery at that
time.

Which package would you guys have chose?It's funny, because I traded my last Halarod for another Snowy Claws last night, but I chose #4 package: Garment Aura, Puyoment aura, & Solid Power / S (no brainer there because of SPS http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif).

Apparantly, this compensation is going to happen to lots of people that reported to Sega. Tks Sega http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Starlet on 2007-08-09 18:20 ]</font>

DaRkWoLf30
Aug 9, 2007, 08:17 PM
Wow sweet, I knew they were going to do it but didn't know when.

Siertes
Aug 9, 2007, 08:55 PM
If that's true, Starlet, then Package 4 seems like the best choice. Wonder what the choices would be if someone just lost their PM. Maybe it'll make me wish I had gotten mine reset http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

RedX
Aug 9, 2007, 08:58 PM
On 2007-08-09 18:55, Siertes wrote:
If that's true, Starlet, then Package 4 seems like the best choice. Wonder what the choices would be if someone just lost their PM. Maybe it'll make me wish I had gotten mine reset http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

same, those are pretty good packages.

Ryoten
Aug 9, 2007, 09:04 PM
On 2007-08-09 18:16, Starlet wrote:
Wow,

I have been contacting Sega back & forth because my stuff were stolen awhile ago, & just today, Sega offered me a compensation pacakge! I lost lots (like 99mil, rare units, decos, etc, over past months but the lastest thing that were stolen (maybe deleted) was Te / Tech charge:

"After reviewing your claim the GM team would like to offer you any one
of the following packages"

Package 1: Halarod

Package 2: [B] Twin Bear Claw and [B] Crea Doubles

Package 3: Sonic Statue, Baying De Ragnus, Glaring De Ragnus, Easter Egg

Package 4: Garment Aura, Puyoment Aura, Solid Power S

Package 5: 20,000,000 Meseta

Please respond with the selection you have made by Friday August 24, we
expect that we can confirm validation and arrange for delivery at that
time.

Which package would you guys have chose?It's funny, because I traded my last Halarod for another Snowy Claws last night, but I chose #4 package: Garment Aura, Puyoment aura, & Solid Power / S (no brainer there because of SPS http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif).

Apparantly, this compensation is going to happen to lots of people that reported to Sega. Tks Sega http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Starlet on 2007-08-09 18:20 ]</font>

Get package 3, because it has a Sonic statue. Ooooo http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
Or package 5, you can't beat a free 20 mil with a stick. lol

To me, it seem like ST are giving you items that you would look for like 5 weeks ago. *They should have giving you Cati/Power instead.*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryoten on 2007-08-09 19:39 ]</font>

Yusaku_Kudou
Aug 9, 2007, 09:05 PM
Stolen..? I don't know a thing about this. What version of the game?

Niloklives
Aug 9, 2007, 09:17 PM
dude now i wish I was hacked

KTani
Aug 9, 2007, 09:23 PM
Yeah I wish I had been hacked too, I've been playing since November and haven't gotten anything rare yet http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif I wasn't affected, but I felt bad for those who were. Glad to hear something is finally being done.

Sychosis
Aug 9, 2007, 09:25 PM
I wish I were hacked too now. Shame I'm on the 360 and all...

CelestialBlade
I'm as glad as anyone else that Sega's finally doing something to compensate those that got hacked. But am I the only one who thinks these compensations are pretty huge for a couple of reset PMs and stolen room decorations?

My jealousy may or may not be fueling that....god I want a Solid / Power S.

HFlowen
I got the same message, looks like they are giving the same package options to everyone.

I'm thinking of package 4, I could use a SPS.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HFlowen on 2007-08-09 19:27 ]</font>

Niloklives
Aug 9, 2007, 09:26 PM
seriously...that's like...everything I've ever hunted summed up in 5 little packages. I'd be torn between 4 and 5...but that SPS is calling me...someone hook it up!

Midicronica
Aug 9, 2007, 09:27 PM
On 2007-08-09 19:25, Sychosis wrote:

You're a funny ass guy.

HFlowen
Aug 9, 2007, 09:28 PM
SPS is worth more than the 20 mil. Then again, if EVERYONE picked the SPS package... lol.

Siertes
Aug 9, 2007, 09:39 PM
Now instead of people saying "Hmph! It's probably hacked!" when looking at someone's rare items, they'll all start saying "Hmph! You were probably hacked!"

HFlowen
Aug 9, 2007, 09:39 PM
I am, a complete idiot. I responded with my choice for option 4, then i read i could pick up to TWO options. LOL

I sent another mail asking for 4 and 5. Meseta is always good.

Niloklives
Aug 9, 2007, 09:42 PM
TWO!!! WTF

someone come reset my PM...I'll raise a baby to 20 in 10 minutes...help me help you help me

Xaeris
Aug 9, 2007, 09:49 PM
Is it just me, or is that package selection a big "Screw you" to gunners? I mean, you've got a Halarod (completed no less) for the fTs, boards for the FGs and fFs, but for other four? Where's the Halp Serafi board or the Giga/Bullet Save?

HFlowen
Aug 9, 2007, 09:51 PM
http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/5944/hackedqa8.png

Zael
Aug 9, 2007, 09:54 PM
On 2007-08-09 19:49, Xaeris wrote:
Is it just me, or is that package selection a big "Screw you" to gunners? I mean, you've got a Halarod (completed no less) for the fTs, boards for the FGs and fFs, but for other four? Where's the Halp Serafi board or the Giga/Bullet Save?

lol, complaining.

at least we're getting something. ST has never, ever compensated for hacked items in PSU or any version of PSO.

Siertes
Aug 9, 2007, 09:57 PM
On 2007-08-09 19:54, Zael wrote:

lol, complaining.

at least we're getting something. ST has never, ever compensated for hacked items in PSU or any version of PSO.

Well if this was the JP version, we would have all gotten Psycho Wands, 5 weeks of 3* Luck, and a doubling of mission rewards! [/sarcasm]...sort of

Xaeris
Aug 9, 2007, 09:59 PM
Complaining? Whoa, I wasn't hacked (*knocks on wood*), so I gain nothing from however they choose to conduct this restoration. Now, perhaps I'm just used to good customer service, but I just can't be super uber duper (lulz, see wut I did there?) grateful that Sega is finally running their game like a responsible company.

Esufer
Aug 9, 2007, 10:07 PM
Is there any way they can prove you've been hacked? Why not just stow your items somewhere (with a friend or something) and get some free stuff?

Zael
Aug 9, 2007, 10:11 PM
On 2007-08-09 19:59, Xaeris wrote:
Complaining? Whoa, I wasn't hacked (*knocks on wood*), so I gain nothing from however they choose to conduct this restoration. Now, perhaps I'm just used to good customer service, but I just can't be super uber duper (lulz, see wut I did there?) grateful that Sega is finally running their game like a responsible company.

In that case, why the hell should you even care?

SPS is mainly a gunner unit anyway. And some of those things in the packages can easily be traded for other stuff.

Niloklives
Aug 9, 2007, 10:22 PM
what Zael Said

Xaeris
Aug 9, 2007, 10:26 PM
My investment in this goes as far noticing what I perceive to be an imbalance in the packages and making a comment in order to, 1, see if anyone else sees it as I do, 2, take the small opportunity to use a bit of hyperbole, which I enjoy doing, and 3, make small talk.

If that constitutes caring in the sense you're talking about...hmm, well then I guess I'm not really sure why I care. I dunno, I've never really thought about why I enjoy conversation, subject matter regardless.

Wallin
Aug 9, 2007, 10:47 PM
Here is the claim you have made for items lost due to your room being
hacked:

450,000 meseta

After reviewing your claim the GM team would like to offer you any one
of the following packages.

Same as all the other posts

Umm, whoa, wha? You clearly said I lost 450,000 meseta as I reported and yet you're offering me 20 million meseta? Sega, you finally learned how to treat your customers! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Now if only I knew which package to pick...

Wallin
Aug 9, 2007, 10:49 PM
On a side note, isn't this going to destroy the economy (even more)? In my case the compensation is WAY more substantial than what I lost, how many other people does this hold true for?

HFlowen
Aug 9, 2007, 10:49 PM
Did anyone get two options other than myself? O.o

Wallin
Aug 9, 2007, 10:59 PM
On 2007-08-09 19:49, Xaeris wrote:
Is it just me, or is that package selection a big "Screw you" to gunners? I mean, you've got a Halarod (completed no less) for the fTs

Too bad the Halarod only works for Newmans, my Human FT is out of luck, and I'm lacking ATA enough as it is that I don't really want the Solid Power S.

Package 3 is just decoration so that's kind of boring, package 2 I would probably just blow everything up, so I guess I'm left with package 5... I guess now I can finally finish leveling my PMs on something besides player shop bargain weapons. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Lamak
Aug 9, 2007, 11:06 PM
Oh god Sega, they are being dumb offering the 20mil package. All they are doing is reinflating the market. I thought we were getting over haxeta.

RedX
Aug 9, 2007, 11:08 PM
Some people lost 99 mil in there common boxes you know >.>

Gryffin
Aug 9, 2007, 11:24 PM
Would SEGA accept a claim that the grinder lady broke my wep and therefore is a hacker?

Mayu
Aug 9, 2007, 11:34 PM
I'm surprised

o.0 Really

Gryffin
Aug 9, 2007, 11:43 PM
Well, have fun with the SEGAxeta. Lol.

ShadowDragon28
Aug 10, 2007, 12:37 AM
yay Sega, go ST.

I was going to say "haters got pwn'd", but haters and complainers still druge up stuff to complain about with regards to the compensation packages. Come on! Jeez...

It's like ST and Sega can't even do any thing positive, or get postive props for when they actually show concern & care, and are trying to help people that got their stuff hacked and stolen! WTF?!

pikachief
Aug 10, 2007, 12:40 AM
my friend went insane today cuz he has a glitch in his common box that if he puts something in it, it gets deleted and he always puts stuff in there and the first time he thought someone went on while he was sleeping and stole his stuff, then it happened again today while he was online http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

he just came back after losing his stuff about 2 weeks ago and lost his 2 double sabers, evil twins, daggers, sword, grinna bete and 97k http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

so now hes at ground zero again cuz of a dum glitch that sega probably cant fix http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Zael
Aug 10, 2007, 01:09 AM
On 2007-08-09 19:25, Sychosis wrote:

GET A PS2 LOL

Gryffin
Aug 10, 2007, 01:12 AM
On 2007-08-09 22:40, pikachief wrote:
my friend went insane today cuz he has a glitch in his common box that if he puts something in it, it gets deleted and he always puts stuff in there and the first time he thought someone went on while he was sleeping and stole his stuff, then it happened again today while he was online http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

he just came back after losing his stuff about 2 weeks ago and lost his 2 double sabers, evil twins, daggers, sword, grinna bete and 97k http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

so now hes at ground zero again cuz of a dum glitch that sega probably cant fix http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

I lost a daga dagac and a few other grinded B ranks through that >_<

Ryuk_0
Aug 10, 2007, 01:15 AM
tsk tsk tsk im surprised they actually putting in an effort but then thing is those packages dont even equal half the stuff i took 20mil pfff i took stacks of 99mils a few decors blah i erased full roster of weapon from shops but eh atleast u guys are gettin something back cant complain right?

Zael
Aug 10, 2007, 01:17 AM
On 2007-08-09 23:15, Ryuk_0 wrote:
tsk tsk tsk im surprised they actually putting in an effort but then thing is those packages dont even equal half the stuff i took 20mil pfff i took stacks of 99mils a few decors blah i erased full roster of weapon from shops but eh atleast u guys are gettin something back cant complain right?

OMG WOW UR SO LEET LOL

Ryuk_0
Aug 10, 2007, 01:21 AM
when did i ever say that? all of u ppl from psoworld always want to start a grudge with ppl when all i was saying was that im happy u guys are actually gettin shyt back , always talking with the smack witout an ounce of common sense

Zael
Aug 10, 2007, 01:24 AM
Ok ok, I apologize. Thank you Ryuk for giving us the opportunity to get rares from Sega. We love you! <3

XDeviousX
Aug 10, 2007, 02:14 AM
Option 4 and 5 ftw! I thought about the Rod for my Fortetecher Newman, but option 4 is universal for all my characters, and cash buys stuff, lots of stuff!!!

GoDz
Aug 10, 2007, 04:06 AM
see if you guy/girls would just get the 360 version there would be no problems...=)

imfanboy
Aug 10, 2007, 04:40 AM
You're a griefer, Ryuk. Go away.

Turbobrain
Aug 10, 2007, 05:02 AM
I have still not recieved my email this is despite LOTS of contact to Sega from the start and even the intervention of admin on the official site.

I am so.... dissapionted, really.

I have emailed them again and I will send this email on their official form to as many departments as I can as I know ChillAura said there has been a problem with the way the form works for European customers.

Heres a copy of the email/posts I have sent them, if ANYONE from Sega reads this plz help!

Hi,

I am emailing again with refernce to the incident in which my shop got hacked and I lost around 700 elemental photons. I understand that you have sent out emails to people with details of a copenstion package. I am a bit concerned as I have not yet recieved such an email and I understand the closing date is 24th August for us to respond with the information you need in order to 'compensate' us for items lost.

Please could you contact me regarding this issue?

On the official Dega forum an site Admin stated he would be able to forward my query about this to yourselves, as I have said in previous emails I have called the UK centre when this issue arose, I have mailed using the official form on the site, I have gone to the European support site and asked an'official question', I have posted(repeatedly) on the official board the only official from Sega who has yet to respond after all this time was "chillaura' on the official web site, he did say there was an issue when the currency setting was selected to european currency; he stated this has now been resolved.

In(another) effort to try and bring my problem(of being hacked) to Sega I will try and post this on the oficial fault reporting site and email people at Sega. I think a lot of the problem is I am a European customer and issues do get sent to Europe but Sega UK told me on the telephone these just get sent back to the US. Maybe it would be a good idea if I send this to the US to(on the form). In any case I really hope this does get through to someone and they do respond as I have made probly a dozen mails/emails/posts over the past two months and only ever heard from Sega admin on the official forum saying he would try and get someone at Sega to deal with it. Hoping to hear from you soon!

Your sincerely,

[email protected]
Gamertag: Wutangg

Serephim
Aug 10, 2007, 08:38 AM
On 2007-08-09 11:57, JAFO22000 wrote:

Don't want to be a downer, but I don't want you to get your hopes up either. I would be surprised if they reset your PM to it's pre-bombed state and gave you your exact items back.

Lol whats wrong with that

Esufer
Aug 10, 2007, 08:48 AM
On 2007-08-09 22:40, pikachief wrote:

You know, after that happened, he could. Well. Call this crazy. Perhaps he could just not put things in there?

ne1first
Aug 10, 2007, 09:16 AM
I was offered to pick 4 out of 5 options. Then again I lost a lot of stuff across 2 shops.

JAFO22000
Aug 10, 2007, 09:44 AM
Heh! Good job ST!

Funny how a lot of the people are DEMANDING compensation for having their haxeta stolen from them. Irony is funny!

Also, REALLY funny that they are offering items that were pretty much hacked in (Halarods, Crea Doubles) yet couldn't be "wiped" because they were items which dropped at the time, so they couldn't discern the 5 actual legit weapons from the hundreds of hacked ones. SPS is a nice compensation.

XDeviousX
Aug 10, 2007, 12:39 PM
On 2007-08-10 07:44, JAFO22000 wrote:
Heh! Good job ST!

Funny how a lot of the people are DEMANDING compensation for having their haxeta stolen from them. Irony is funny!

Also, REALLY funny that they are offering items that were pretty much hacked in (Halarods, Crea Doubles) yet couldn't be "wiped" because they were items which dropped at the time, so they couldn't discern the 5 actual legit weapons from the hundreds of hacked ones. SPS is a nice compensation.

QFT

I had some stuff stolen and my PM reset, so I'm glad they are gonna let me choose two options, one was great, 2 is amazing!

On a real note, the compensation is not just for the items and mesta taken, its for the disruption of game play, security, and loss of fun people had to endure while a random hacker went around with a sense of BAD vigilante justice that only hurt the community more then it helped. trust is now at an all time low and so are people that are willing to help others...

Last, to anyone trying to scam items out of ST by sending in false reports, you are what is wrong with online gaming. Your false reports are hurting people who actually had things taken and hacked. I would never file a false report knowing it would hurt fellow gamers that got their items whiped out. What is wrong with you people? Having your stuff hacked and or stolen is a really bad experience and although the compensation is good, it cannot make up for the loss of your hard work and injury to your gameplaying experience. I use to help a lot of people starting off and now I think twice when I see a new player or someone asks me for help or for my card... Trust cannot be compesated for...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: XDeviousX on 2007-08-10 10:40 ]</font>

Siertes
Aug 10, 2007, 12:46 PM
Heh! Good job ST!

LOL thats a decent point, though I'm not sure how many of the victims lost stacks of 99 million that were sitting in the common box. Would be nice if a lot of those stacks disappeared though.

JAFO22000
Aug 10, 2007, 01:00 PM
On 2007-08-10 10:46, Siertes wrote:

Heh! Good job ST!

LOL thats a decent point, though I'm not sure how many of the victims lost stacks of 99 million that were sitting in the common box. Would be nice if a lot of those stacks disappeared though.

Thanks for the understanding guys. I didn't mean to sound like an asshole in that post, but it's funny to read the people who are complaining that they lost 99 million meseta.

I feel for the legit players who lost their items, and I'm glad that the compensation given is of equal or greater than what was taken. It's a screwed up way to compensate for screwed up stuff that happened, but it's encouraging to know that ST stepped up and made an attempt to reconcile the issues as best they could.

Crono114
Aug 10, 2007, 01:11 PM
See? Told ya Sega couldn't log items. They're just took forever to see what would have beem semi legitly found in all this time. And just offering packages.

JAFO22000
Aug 10, 2007, 02:11 PM
This doesn't prove that they can't log items. With the amount of complaints they received, it would be difficult to go to each person and give back exactly what was theirs AND stolen.

Zael
Aug 10, 2007, 02:14 PM
On 2007-08-10 02:06, GoDz wrote:
see if you guy/girls would just get the 360 version there would be no problems...=)

Yeah. We'd have to deal with smug 360 users like you instead. Sorry but I prefer my poison.

Wallin
Aug 10, 2007, 08:12 PM
On 2007-08-10 11:11, Crono114 wrote:
See? Told ya Sega couldn't log items.

Actually the e-mail clearly states at the end:

Although we have not completed our investigation, we are arranging this compensation with you now so that we can set up delivery as soon as our verification process is complete. This is conditional on your claim being validated, in the unlikely event that we find your claim invalid we will notify you and give you a chance to respond to our decision.

purdylink
Aug 11, 2007, 10:53 AM
And the price of SPS goes down the friggin drain.......

PJ
Aug 11, 2007, 12:01 PM
On 2007-08-09 23:15, Ryuk_0 wrote:
tsk tsk tsk im surprised they actually putting in an effort

On 2007-08-10 11:11, Crono114 wrote:
See? Told ya Sega couldn't log items. They're just took forever to see what would have beem semi legitly found in all this time. And just offering packages.

Aww, you guys came back <3

The topic for what I said was long ago, but atleast I know my blind faith in a good company worked.

Vashyron
Aug 12, 2007, 08:56 PM
I'm I the only person that gets to pick 2 not 1?

KidoKresh
Aug 12, 2007, 09:00 PM
Can't you just make up something that sounds believeable... Like "I got my two 8*'s and a 10* weapon stolen(and of course say the weapon names."?

Vashyron
Aug 12, 2007, 09:06 PM
I think i am choosing 3 and 4

Wallin
Aug 12, 2007, 10:41 PM
On 2007-08-12 19:00, KidoKresh wrote:
Can't you just make up something that sounds believeable... Like "I got my two 8*'s and a 10* weapon stolen(and of course say the weapon names."?

They're still checking the validity of the claims, so you're free to test Sega's devotion with false claims and see how much they really are checking into this (which would have been interesting to see... did anyone submit a false claim?), but otherwise no.