PDA

View Full Version : Prediction

D1ABOLIK
Aug 9, 2007, 02:59 PM
I will find an S board today.Im not feelin good.Called in sick to work.Gonna play 12 hours straight,the same mission,solo.Im feelin a little lucky today.So......lets hope this works.If not oh well.I will gain some serious levels in the process.

________
California dispensaries (http://dispensaries.org/)

pikachief
Aug 9, 2007, 03:14 PM
On 2007-08-09 12:59, D1ABOLIK wrote:
I will find an S board today.Im not feelin good.Called in sick to work.Gonna play 12 hours straight,the same mission,solo.Im feelin a little lucky today.So......lets hope this works.If not oh well.I will gain some serious levels in the process.

good luck me and a friend did that for a week and a half straight for the halp serafi..... got 4 freakin rappy spawns and all 4 someone joined in my party and took the easter eggs and feathers >.> lol

we did it so much that we heard bel panons eveywhere for weeks O.O even when we werent playing the game T_T

JAFO22000
Aug 9, 2007, 03:31 PM
Predicition:

You will start a new topic on PSOW tomorrow complaining about the piss-poor drop rates.

D1ABOLIK
Aug 9, 2007, 03:37 PM
On 2007-08-09 13:31, JAFO22000 wrote:
Predicition:

You will start a new topic on PSOW tomorrow complaining about the piss-poor drop rates.

HAHA No trust me,i already know the drop rates suck.Maybe if after 10 hours i dont find anything i will load up my PSO on my gamecube and run a couple hours and WILL find something.

________
VAPOR TOWER VAPORIZER (http://www.vaporshop.com/vapor-tower-vaporizer.html)

JAFO22000
Aug 9, 2007, 05:53 PM
Well, I hope you find one, but don't hold your breath (unless you can hold your breath for several weeks!!...in which case, you would be able to make A LOT of money in the circus circuit and probably wouldn't have time to play, you know, because they'd build some huge aquarium for you to live in and all the people would come to see you and pay money and buy cotton candy and tap on the glass, even though there are signs ALL OVER the place saying "Don't tap the glass!", but people still would....)

D1ABOLIK
Aug 9, 2007, 06:02 PM
On 2007-08-09 15:53, JAFO22000 wrote:
Well, I hope you find one, but don't hold your breath (unless you can hold your breath for several weeks!!...in which case, you would be able to make A LOT of money in the circus circuit and probably wouldn't have time to play, you know, because they'd build some huge aquarium for you to live in and all the people would come to see you and pay money and buy cotton candy and tap on the glass, even though there are signs ALL OVER the place saying "Don't tap the glass!", but people still would....)

That put a smile on my face. =)

________
Suzuki eiger 400 history (http://www.suzuki-tech.com/wiki/Suzuki_Eiger_400)

Stezan
Aug 9, 2007, 07:41 PM
On 2007-08-09 13:37, D1ABOLIK wrote:

Predicition:

HAHA No trust me,i already know the drop rates suck.Maybe if after 10 hours i dont find anything i will load up my PSO on my gamecube and run a couple hours and WILL find something.

I actually loaded up PSO on the GC the other day after all my friends looged off PSU. I got 3 rares in the first run (even one from the boss).

biggabertha
Aug 10, 2007, 12:08 AM
On 2007-08-09 17:41, Stezan wrote:

Predicition:

I actually loaded up PSO on the GC the other day after all my friends looged off PSU. I got 3 rares in the first run (even one from the boss).

Did you keep any of those rares and will you use them? Nine times out of ten, players throw away a weapon under 11 star rarity that doesn't have any hit% on them. It's sad really.. I really ought to find that web comic about hit percentages.....

pikachief
Aug 10, 2007, 12:26 AM
On 2007-08-09 17:41, Stezan wrote:

Predicition:

i should load it up when i get bored of not finding anything on this game!

EDIT: lol i forgot my cousin is borrow it XD

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pikachief on 2007-08-09 22:26 ]</font>