PDA

View Full Version : Back to Fuka hunting, hopefully.

Zorafim
Aug 9, 2007, 05:06 PM
What's a better place to hunt, Rainbow Beast or Moonlight Beast? Which maps should I look for to maximize my Kamatoze to Goshin ratio? Anything else I should know?

Lamak
Aug 9, 2007, 05:08 PM
Rainbow Beast, hands down. Moonlight doesn't appear to have any Kamtoze at all. Well after the 10 runs I did there, I saw none spawn.

Mayu
Aug 9, 2007, 05:15 PM
Rainbow

Zorafim
Aug 9, 2007, 05:37 PM
Rainbow has more, got it. It still has an unhealthy amount of worms and grunts, though. No word on what to do about the maps?

Mayu
Aug 9, 2007, 05:38 PM
hmmm

I choose Ologormon map lol

Abandon Ollaka -.-

Goshins are always a chance at the well deva http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Lamak
Aug 9, 2007, 05:39 PM
Rising Strike the worms.
Kill the Olgohgmon?
Daggas the Kamatoze?
Skip the ollakas. <_<

Para
Aug 9, 2007, 05:43 PM
yeah it seems like since the last mission rebalance, Kamatoze has disappearred from Moonlight Beast completely. No idea if they will appear in some map variations or not or occur as some kind of rare spawn.

Zorafim
Aug 9, 2007, 05:45 PM
What's the Ologormon map? And remember, I have no desire of obtaining a Deva, especially since getting one means going through an army of worms, something I'm not willing to do.

JAFO22000
Aug 9, 2007, 05:49 PM
I've seen Kamatozes in Moonlight Beast, but they were on the last block only. Not like before where they were in other blocks as well (sometimes 5 or more per block!).

RB would be a better bet for Kamatozes now. I think there's one version of a block that has 4 total spawn (2 at the same time at the end of the block) and of course there are always 3 in block 3. You can skip block 4 altogether.

Sorry I can't give you the common map descriptions (i.e. 3 boxes on left, etc.), but I know the Kamatoze maps when I see them! I suppose saying "The block with all the teleporters has lots of Kamatozes" wouldn't help you much, would it?!?!?!

Zorafim
Aug 9, 2007, 05:57 PM
http://psupedia.info/Rare_Monsters#Rainbow_Beast

Using this, can you give some examples?

Golto
Aug 9, 2007, 06:07 PM
I think the C variation had the most Kamatoze. Means many worms though.

JAFO22000
Aug 9, 2007, 06:18 PM
On 2007-08-09 15:57, Zorafim wrote:
http://psupedia.info/Rare_Monsters#Rainbow_Beast

Using this, can you give some examples?

I think it's the SE route one (the one at the bottom?). I know it's not the large cave block, and it's not the laser fence at the begining block, so it must be this one. If you go outside, you'll come to an area with creatures to fight, then a key will drop in front of a gate, but you will need 2 keys for that gate, so you have to take the other path, then you find the second key in a room in the back, then you backtrack to the fence, then fight (with possible K'tozes), then, as you advance, a locked door will be in front of you but you have to go to the right and walk a bit, then go through a teleport and you'll be in a narrow outside area and you fight 2 more K'tozes here....

This really isn't coming out right! It makes perfect sense to me, but I've run this mission a lot! The block with the laser fence at the beginning doesn't give you any Kamatozes (I think) and the block beginning with the big cave may have a maximum of one (but it could have zero).

Zorafim
Aug 9, 2007, 08:58 PM
I'll try that out, and see if it's the bottom one. Does that run have alot of Goshin, though? I'd rather fight less Goshin and less kamatoze than more of both. Damn things scream "I hate hunters".

Para
Aug 9, 2007, 09:07 PM
C route definitely had a shitload of kamatoze in the first block... a lot less on the 2nd.
3rd block doesnt matter because theyr emore or less the same among all three variations.

Zorafim
Aug 9, 2007, 09:55 PM
I can just do one block continuously, if I get a higher kamatoze/goshin ratio. Any particular variation of C that I should look into?

pikachief
Aug 10, 2007, 12:33 AM
On 2007-08-09 15:06, Zorafim wrote:
What's a better place to hunt, Rainbow Beast or Moonlight Beast? Which maps should I look for to maximize my Kamatoze to Goshin ratio? Anything else I should know?

Famistu cup on the 5th week http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Zorafim
Aug 10, 2007, 12:59 AM
I'll be too busy hunting Dedda and Mugunruk to get Fuka. Oh, and calculus, kinda. Fukas, I can hunt any time. Maybe I should make a topic like this for Mugunruk, now that we have that mission...