PDA

View Full Version : Somebody help PLEEEEEAAAASE!

WOOD7770
Aug 10, 2007, 09:54 AM
OMFG! I have killed that stupid dragon over 150 times now, am just about to level cap again and not once have i seen a boss box drop other than materials. Oh, im sorry the {B}Scape Doll and the tail were a nice consolation prize.
Are you kidding me? Nothing? I cant take all these BS stories about 18 min runs. It takes almost 3 mins just to run withoout stopping to every part of the map. I guess if I used G traps and agtarides with crossbows only I might get to the boss in 25 mins. Using grenades w/ level 28 bullets and a Solid / Power along with twin pisols he takes me 5-6 mins. Needless to say I do it the old school way of leveling bullets and the mission takes me about 46 mins.
I have about 8 missions left to level 90 on my Cast and then im going to kick a hole in m TV set.
Brand new missions out today and im still here. Someone stop the bleeding please!
My Fortetecher gets the job done in about 50 mins (I refuse to Dambarta on evrything) and I cant stomach this mission with my Fighgunner or Protranser so about 8 more runs and i think im going to throw in the towel. 3600 hours into this game and I cant see banging my head into the wall any more. No wonder everyone is quitting, if I only had a few hours a week to play, this game would be futile.
Give me something in the boss box, anything! GD ST and their drop rates. =(

Ronin1of47
Aug 10, 2007, 09:58 AM
so I'mconfused... what do you want help with again?

Powder Keg
Aug 10, 2007, 09:58 AM
You're gonna bore yourself to death hunting. It's obviously flawed to hell, so just wait and see if AOI improves this.

Mayu
Aug 10, 2007, 10:12 AM
uh he wants us to wish something in those boxes

so he doesn't have to suffer any longer http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif