PDA

View Full Version : what missions give good money for such a low lvl??

XxTylerxX
Aug 10, 2007, 02:08 PM
sense im a low lvl i need some people to help me out

Jaden_Korr
Aug 10, 2007, 02:11 PM
grab some high levels and spam Her Secret Mission C,10k meseta for s-ranking it,doesn't get much easier

XxTylerxX
Aug 10, 2007, 02:23 PM
yea but im level 5 and no level 50 or so would let me in there party

darkante
Aug 10, 2007, 02:39 PM
I had that problems before.
Mainly because they are used to people likely to screw up on low levels and make the whole team suffer because of it.
And i want to help people on any level but when people screw up..several times in a row..even i can lose my patient...>.

But Just keep asking for a chanse to prove your worth, if they let you in then just stay in the background until you have gained some more levels...the enemies is pretty tough there and can one hit kill you if you are unlucky.

RedX
Aug 10, 2007, 02:45 PM
Just farm elemental photons on LLC and sell them.

WOOD7770
Aug 10, 2007, 03:05 PM
Run unsafe passage and earn cash and materials until you have 15k. Go immediately to the guardians colony and buy the "open shop" Learn the selling value and move everything you have picked up. Do not check first two player stores for your price, learn NPC prices and price things at 50% When you get to a level where you find Kerseline and Vestaline the 1/2 npc price is no longer valid. A Photon is not a Ray-photon, is not a El-photon! Elemental photons are not for sale at NPC and are mostly up for all 9999s at player shops. A ray-photon will sell quickly at 1000 but a Gra-photon might sit forever at 50.
You will pick up c class weapons on your missions so either use them or sell them cheap.
take all items to the NPC and find out what that ripoff artist will give you, cut your prices down to that point if needed but not below!
This is a tough 15k to spend, but it will pay off quickly! Avoid leaving anything on the ground during missions and dont waste your time on the "give finder" newb setting.
Prices from NPC are listed on this site and it is well worth your time to learn these!
Congrats, you are now a better player than 90% of the population. Just remember to check your items for sale often so your prices are not scattered all over the map.
Most of all, be patient, you probably wont have an S rank weapon for quite some time but dont worry. A good % A rank beats a 10% S rank hands down, and for the price you can buy them 5-1!
Enjoy =)

darkante
Aug 10, 2007, 03:12 PM
On 2007-08-10 13:05, WOOD7770 wrote:
Run unsafe passage and earn cash and materials until you have 15k. Go immediately to the guardians colony and buy the "open shop" Learn the selling value and move everything you have picked up. Do not check first two player stores for your price, learn NPC prices and price things at 50% When you get to a level where you find Kerseline and Vestaline the 1/2 npc price is no longer valid. A Photon is not a Ray-photon, is not a El-photon! Elemental photons are not for sale at NPC and are mostly up for all 9999s at player shops. A ray-photon will sell quickly at 1000 but a Gra-photon might sit forever at 50.
You will pick up c class weapons on your missions so either use them or sell them cheap.
take all items to the NPC and find out what that ripoff artist will give you, cut your prices down to that point if needed but not below!
This is a tough 15k to spend, but it will pay off quickly! Avoid leaving anything on the ground during missions and dont waste your time on the "give finder" newb setting.
Prices from NPC are listed on this site and it is well worth your time to learn these!
Congrats, you are now a better player than 90% of the population. Just remember to check your items for sale often so your prices are not scattered all over the map.
Most of all, be patient, you probably wont have an S rank weapon for quite some time but dont worry. A good % A rank beats a 10% S rank hands down, and for the price you can buy them 5-1!
Enjoy =)

That is a good idea too.
Listen to him and farm ice photons and put a price tag of 15 000-20 000 when you do open a shop, then you will have easy money. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

DonRoyale
Aug 10, 2007, 03:13 PM
Spam HSM with ANYONE, not just 50+ people. I've S-ranked it countless times with a team of people 15-40, so it's not that hard. The problem is that you have to have a competent Ranger and basically everyone should know what they're doing.

Player shops are good. Sell weapons for cheap (1*'s for 100, 2*'s for 300, 3*'s for 800, and 4*'s for 1200, etc.), and you'll make a slow profit. But HSM is still your best bet.

XxTylerxX
Aug 10, 2007, 04:19 PM
thanks guys

DreamLocke
Aug 10, 2007, 04:34 PM
Wood7770, I just want to let you know that was well thought and helpful advice. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif