PDA

View Full Version : >> Ortapolymer Dropping on Cost of Research S

FUFME
Aug 10, 2007, 04:55 PM
I didnt get to do S2 level yet, but I witnessed Ortapolymer on normal S. Not sure what monster dropped it, I think Bardia dropped it.

Hopefully by end of week I have enough now to synth that Baji Line that has been collecting dust..heh

McLaughlin
Aug 10, 2007, 05:21 PM
Enemies don't drop Hard materials. Box-onry. Though, the boxes in that last room behind the gate do drop Ortaresin/polymer in them.

Morpheo
Aug 10, 2007, 05:25 PM
yes, obsidians right, polymers, resins, carbons, etc. drop from boxes

Soukosa
Aug 10, 2007, 07:15 PM
Ever occur to you that maybe, just maybe they changed things? FUFME's telling the truth as more than just certain boxes have started to drop them. I've heard reports of them dropping from not just enemies but anything and anywhere. Supposedly been like this on the JP version for a bit.

beatrixkiddo
Aug 10, 2007, 07:16 PM
I really want to say I've seen some hard materials drop from regular enemies, but I don't have pics or anything for proof, so I won't. But I think I have!

Rashiid
Aug 10, 2007, 09:10 PM
this is tha same mission that has

Parum: Badira; Distolva
Neudaiz: Tengoug (havent see one yet but i guess its a certain map); Zoalgoug d00d
Moatoob: Vanda (Mertha); Zoona; Kog Nadd.

this mission is twisted beyond belief so i wouldnt be surprised http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

McLaughlin
Aug 10, 2007, 10:36 PM
On 2007-08-10 17:15, Sounomi wrote:
Ever occur to you that maybe, just maybe they changed things? FUFME's telling the truth as more than just certain boxes have started to drop them. I've heard reports of them dropping from not just enemies but anything and anywhere. Supposedly been like this on the JP version for a bit.

Well, I ran that mission for the better part of this morning, and I've never got one to drop from an enemy. Boxes though, are being generous.

Esufer
Aug 10, 2007, 10:37 PM
Yuuup.
I've been doing it since 2pm, it's now like 4am?

You'll get -lines from enemies, but not -polymers in there, sorrryyyyyy.

FUFME
Aug 11, 2007, 12:13 AM
On 2007-08-10 17:15, Sounomi wrote:

I was on the other 1/2 of the split room and never saw it from a monster, and didnt ask either. It could have dropped from a box..dunno.

Mayu
Aug 11, 2007, 12:26 AM
I got two in a row

Then it stop

Haven't gotten one since the two in a row <.<

but Ortaresin!

Libram
Aug 11, 2007, 03:23 AM
Hooray for places to farm Hard Metals!

FUFME
Aug 11, 2007, 04:29 AM
On 2007-08-10 22:26, Ryuugu-Rena wrote:
I got two in a row

Then it stop

Haven't gotten one since the two in a row <.<

but Ortaresin!

Yea, now seeing lot of Ortaresin now and have not seen any Plymer since

Mayu
Aug 11, 2007, 04:30 AM
-.- Still haven't gotten anyway

and the stupid things won't drop my spear ~ sniff

Urtri
Aug 11, 2007, 04:36 AM
Maybe people are thinking of OFF-LINE as Ageetas drop Hard materials (well any creature does offline but Lizard Rat types more often then not)

WhiteKnight01
Aug 11, 2007, 06:29 AM
i just made my ice Baji Line only 12% tho,

Sexy_Raine
Aug 11, 2007, 11:24 AM
Orta- materials drop in at least 3 boxes during the mission, and 2 after the boss fight. so you can a see total of 5 orta- materials per mission, usually.

Also coperias drop from boxes too! a titania was also was found in one of the boxes, so people hunting Morbonias might want to give this mission a try.

I hope this helps. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif