PDA

View Full Version : Endrum Remnants S2

Mystil
Aug 11, 2007, 06:46 AM
I got this game shortly after NA release and let me tell you, there hasn't been 1 mission that made me use all(stresses that word) of my mates.

Until now.

Anyway the last room is EVIL. Those Grinna Beta things hit hard like mad and have an unreasonable amount of HP. About the only class than can survive a full assault from all 7(they all spawn) is a fortefighter, it was pretty odd being the only one alive, running around moon x'ing people. Of course my party was me and 4 FT's and a WT. This room is definitly made for gunners.

Well what I'm saying is if you've been looking for that good challenge in the game, it can be found here. Just don't bother using regular moons, and giresta takes way too much time to go off.

The xp here is ridiculous. Those trooper dudes give 200+ xp.

AC9breaker
Aug 11, 2007, 07:22 AM
Did you never get to run Desert Goliath S pre-nerf? Just imagine that last room x20 the whole area.

6 Yes thats right count 'em. 6 Grinna beats. Blazing Mech guns of Death and just about all rooms had at 3 or 4 grinnas

http://apocalypse-tribe.com/ac9breaker/Videogames/PSU/psu_0094.jpg

I think I'm gonna have to run the new Endrum S2 version. From your description it sounds like a blast!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AC9breaker on 2007-08-11 05:24 ]</font>

DarkShadowX
Aug 11, 2007, 07:24 AM
Ahh yes Pre-nerf Desert Goliath, that was......fun http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Esufer
Aug 11, 2007, 07:28 AM
What's the requirement? I wanna go! :]

Sexy_Raine
Aug 11, 2007, 11:10 AM
Get a few Fortegunners, and have them use the G launcher. That pretty much destroys the difficulty of Grinna Betas, because they can't move with all of those grenades knocking them back.

Kion
Aug 11, 2007, 11:19 AM
I ran endrum the other day, it was solid robots except for like 15 special ops. Another mission that fortegunners would completely destroy.

CelestialBlade
Aug 11, 2007, 11:45 AM
More fun for us Killer Shot whores.

DISCO
Aug 11, 2007, 12:11 PM
anyone find a grinna bete S yet on the s2?

jayster
Aug 11, 2007, 12:52 PM
On 2007-08-11 10:11, DISCO wrote:
anyone find a grinna bete S yet on the s2?

me and dave were hunting them this morning but didn't find anything.

pionear
Aug 11, 2007, 01:00 PM
I always thought the Robots we're some of the cooler enemies in PSU.

Zorafim
Aug 11, 2007, 01:26 PM
On 2007-08-11 11:00, pionear wrote:
I always thought the Robots we're some of the cooler enemies in PS.

Gen2000
Aug 11, 2007, 03:48 PM
I did the mission last night just me and another fF (lulz), one Grenade Gun is not enough. The fF basically got blitzed by the pink balls of death repeatedly using all his scapes. Trying to

The last room is fun stuff and much better than Desert Goliath pre-nerf imo. Even trying to use the hallway for bait isn't foolproof solo wise because their hax bullets can go through it though it still can work if you move around some.

Xaeris
Aug 11, 2007, 04:13 PM
There's something fantastically beautiful about having four Grinna Betes target you with their machine guns and evading just about every single bullet. Granted, it's a bit annoying to be locked in place when you're trying to move somewhere, but the feeling of utter invincibility makes up for it.

WT EVP + Zoldeel = lol mechguns.