PDA

View Full Version : Post Jaggo Acte drops, here (w pics)

SolomonGrundy
Aug 11, 2007, 07:48 PM
I've already heard mention of an axe, but I'm wondering if jago's in different areas drop different items (like twin snowy vs twin kitty claws).

Please post your find, with the level of the jago, and what mission you were running. ktnxbai.

DISCO
Aug 11, 2007, 07:49 PM
has anyone found jaggo acte on desert terror s2

Dragwind
Aug 11, 2007, 08:00 PM
Been trying, nothing thus far.

Neoptolemus
Aug 11, 2007, 10:05 PM
Yeah, I have found Jaggos on DT S2, and two gave meseta and one gave the Ank Bico. So, the Bico does drop from lvl 100+ Jaggos.

LoneSorrow
Aug 11, 2007, 10:21 PM
Ok... I've been at Desert Terror S2 for like 3 hours heh... of course no Jaggos.

Anyway, Id just like a confirm Jaggo map.. I've collected some info from other threads. Just asking if this is actually right >.>

Map type - Open Area with No moon rock, since lately I haven't even seen it at all. Once you enter mission, you should be walking outside and not stopping in the inside. No fortress in the front either. This is my best description of this map... horrible ain't it..

B1: First Spawn - 4 Vandas then 2 more Vanda Spawn, then inside cave is 2 Vanda and 1 Drua Gohra afterwards a extra Vanda should appear, tunnel contains 2 Buffed up Vandas. Then outside 1 Drua Gohra and 1 Vanda, afterwards another Vanda appears. Then in the pit should be a party of Vandas, I don't exactly know how many -_-.. then finally back on the other side should be 2 Drua Gohras and a party of Vandas again. Is this correct so far...?

B2: First Spawn - 5 Navals, then down in the pit should be Navals again??? I wouldn't know up to this point since I never got them -_-

Pls, ignore my horrible grammer, I'd just like confirmed info on this thing. Thanks in advance... good luck to those hunting as well

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LoneSorrow on 2007-08-11 20:26 ]</font>

Neoptolemus
Aug 11, 2007, 10:34 PM
It is actually not too hard to find Jaggos at DT, as long as you know what to look for.

Upon starting DT, if it is the B Map, and Navals appear as the first spawn, abort! If it is Vandas (4, as you said, followed by another two), you may have the correct map. HOWEVER, you will not know until the first spawn of Block 2.

Upon getting to Block 2, if you see 5 Navals, it is the wrong map. The B-X map has 4 Navals there, and when kill them and go in the pit, there will be wave after wave of only Navals. (If you see a Vanda on Block 2, you will not get Jaggos)
Once you leave the pit, there will be more Navals (I think 4, if I remember correctly), and after you kill those, you'll see the lil' Jaggos just waiting to go swimming!

Knowing all of that, it make it easier to find them while soloing, but it still isn't "easy" to find them. Prepare to spend hour upon hour aborting the mission. The first set I found on S2 yesterday only took 4 hours. Today I tried to find some on C (since I would be able to sail through more quickly), and I gave up after 6 hours (and 5 levels of twin handgun bullets!).

Hope this helps!

vfloresjr24
Aug 11, 2007, 10:37 PM
From what I seen they drop the axe version of the toy hammer. I find it wierd that is a axe not a saber. I guess I'm old school PSO. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

LoneSorrow
Aug 11, 2007, 10:43 PM
Thanks so much Neoptolemus, I'm copying pasting this thing =P. Thanks again

Arika
Aug 12, 2007, 02:47 AM
aww, you mean this jao can't drop S rank D: ? too bad

Dj_SkyEpic
Aug 12, 2007, 03:52 AM
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/psu20070812_173812_030.jpg

2 Bicos, 2225 Meseta. I'll keep hope that they'll drop some sort of S rank for level 100+ ones.

This is from the BX spawn.

First Spawn
b1:4 Vandas then later 2 vandas then 1 more in same room

b2: 4 Navals, not 5 navals.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dj_SkyEpic on 2007-08-12 03:25 ]</font>