PDA

View Full Version : Twin Tornado? And where is the Hyper Viper then?

ChaosAngel92
Aug 12, 2007, 02:36 AM
I was so excited because in the recent update, Sonic Team finally (yeah, now that the vacation are over >.>) decided to put the S twin handguns on the game. I said, hell yeah, finally my sweet dark purple guns. Suddenly tonight i remebered that the name of these where something about a viper. I went to check, and, oh god. Looks like the First S Twin Handguns (10*) are called "Hyper Viper", and the second S dualies (11*) are called "Twin Tornado". I was like, woah, they released the 2nd S weapon without releasing previously the other one. Oh well, a S is a S. But, god, they had to put exactly the one that i dont like. Sega dosnt like me. Does someone know why? Those this has happened with other weapons?

Here, some psupedia info that will confirm what im saying. http://psupedia.info/Twin_Handguns

Oh, and, well in case you need some images, check out the S catalog.

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=134198&forum=22&143

By the way, i still dosnt understand the "antique" look of Twin Tornado.

Syl
Aug 12, 2007, 02:44 AM
Not coming out until HIVE S2. I'm patiently anticipating a pair http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Mikaga
Aug 12, 2007, 10:39 AM
The Twin Tornado... are Phasers, aren't they? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Urtri
Aug 12, 2007, 11:43 AM
Its not just twin handguns thats had this happen but twin Daggers too. With the release of S2 versions of the hive we should (assuming that Grinna Betes S drop Blackbull boards) have access to at least 1 10* S rank from Creatures (i.e. not a Boss Box Drop). heres a list (Type-name-creature)

Strike Types
Swords - Huge Cutter - Ordgus
Spears - Mugunruk - Kog Nadd
Kunckles - Gubba Skela - Jashigara & Jusnagun (hive S2)
Double Saber - Sweet Death - Gol Tova
Axe - Ank Dedda - Derbarlen (Hive S2)
Twin Saber - 2 Headed Ragnus - Go vahra
Twin Dagger - Gizaha-Zashi - Delnelzien (S2 Hive)
Twin Claw - Fuka-Misaki - Kamatoze
Claw - Daiga-Misaki - Tengogh
Saber - Crimson - Deljaben (Hive S2)
Dagger - Deva-zashi - Gohmon

Guns
Handgun - Viper - Sendillien (Hive S2)
Twin Handgun - Hyper Viper - Seed Vitance (Hive S2)
Rifle - Balckbull - Grinna betes S (not sure please can someone confrim or deny this)
Shotgun - Shigga Desta - Vanda Merha
Lruncher - Guz Bazga - Drou Grau
Lazer Cannon - Meteor Cannon - Polyvahra
Mechgun - Muzzlefever - GSM model robot (forgot which one)
CrossBow - Cubo Musrana - Dilla Grena
Bow - Hirotkeri - Annoying red robots in Grove of fanatics (yes i forgot their name)
Cards - Shi-Kakimi - Kajibari

Tech
Rod - Halarod - Jarba (n.b the halarod is one of 2 10* rods)
Wand - Uransara - Olgohmon

ChaosAngel92
Aug 12, 2007, 01:54 PM
Ty for all the info. So, can we except that HIVE S2 will be released on next update?

Golto
Aug 12, 2007, 02:18 PM
The expected date for the 2 hive s2s and lvl 100 cap update are kinda up in the air since we haven't had comfirmation on if we are getting the famicup. The Famicup lasted 6 weeks, 1 extra because of login server issues. They got the hive update 7-19 so add 12 weeks to that gives us 10-12.

So it really depends on if we get the Famicup event and if not will they push up the update release schedule to make up for not getting it.

-Tidus_415-
Aug 12, 2007, 02:38 PM
On 2007-08-12 12:18, Golto wrote:
So it really depends on if we get the Famicup event and if not will they push up the update release schedule to make up for not getting it.

I hope we dont get the Famicup so we can catch up.

The more we catch up = The faster we'll most likely be able to get AOI http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

ChaosAngel92
Aug 12, 2007, 02:48 PM
Oh god, then its still a long road for this dualies. Sigh i will have to hunt the other ones, for much i dont like them ><

Eureka
Aug 13, 2007, 12:01 AM
I am just curious, has anyone found this weapon on the 360 yet?

Done a couple of missions with friends and a few pick up parties looking for it. So far haven't really heard of anyone looking for this item in particular though.

McLaughlin
Aug 13, 2007, 12:06 AM
On 2007-08-12 09:43, Urtri wrote:
Its not just twin handguns thats had this happen but twin Daggers too. With the release of S2 versions of the hive we should (assuming that Grinna Betes S drop Blackbull boards) have access to at least 1 10* S rank from Creatures (i.e. not a Boss Box Drop). heres a list (Type-name-creature)

Strike Types
Dagger - Deva-zashi - Gohmon

Guns
Rifle - Balckbull - Grinna betes S (not sure please can someone confrim or deny this)
Rifle - Rattle Snake - Desert Goliath S2 (Boss drop box)
Bow - Hirotkeri - Annoying red robots in Grove of fanatics (yes i forgot their name)

Tech

CelestialBlade
Aug 13, 2007, 12:08 AM
I'd love to hunt the Twin Tornado if hunting Boss Box rare drops wasn't boredom-induced suicide. I'm hoping that some day, 11* boards will be enemy drops, then I'll consider hunting it.

Para
Aug 13, 2007, 01:48 PM
On 2007-08-12 22:06, Obsidian_Knight wrote:

On 2007-08-12 09:43, Urtri wrote:

Strike Types
Dagger - Deva-zashi - Goshin

Guns
Rifle - Blackbull - Grinna betes S (not sure please can someone confrim or deny this)
Rifle - Rattle Snake - Desert Goliath S2 (Boss drop box)

Tech

Slightly fixed again.

Primus30
Aug 14, 2007, 12:47 AM
On 2007-08-12 08:39, Mikaga wrote:
The Twin Tornado... are Phasers, aren't they? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Yeah, they're supposed to look like guns from classic 60's (I think) sci-fi films.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Primus30 on 2007-08-13 22:48 ]</font>

Eureka
Aug 14, 2007, 01:11 AM
I like the look of the guns...very retro. Actually, perfect contrast to the Hyper Viper in my opinion. And I hope to one day have a pair of both XD

blkbeast
Aug 14, 2007, 10:01 AM
so okk s ranks juz for show theres 2 many 9*s that grinded up past 4 do more damage....
but any 1 on 360 in a clan or gulid i need one... im lookin so hit me up lolz

Akaimizu
Aug 14, 2007, 10:25 AM
D--d--doesn't matter. S-rank Twin Gunnies!!!! If there's one thing I've been all for ever since I got my Guardian's license is S-rank Twin Gunnies. I will have them, oh yes, I'll have them. It may take me 920 more hours to get them, but I'll definitely have to shoot for those, as soon as I get my level up a bit.

Eureka
Aug 15, 2007, 12:10 AM
I'm in the same boat as you. The moment I became a guntecher I made up my mind that I will find me a pair of every S rank dual pistol released. And I will find them. They will be so awesome.

Aralia
Aug 15, 2007, 06:30 AM
similar situation, I vowed -one day- to own 1 of every s rank.
So far I'm good as gold with event only s ranks.. >.>

It's the regular/boss drop ones that are a pain in the ass to get... =.=

(again, who really cares about stats.. I'll take my 5-20 less damage per hit, and in return, I'll look cooler doing it =p)

amtalx
Aug 15, 2007, 06:43 AM
On 2007-08-12 12:38, -Tidus_415- wrote:

I hope we dont get the Famicup so we can catch up.

Have you been drinking? You don't want a 500% drop mod? You can keep your missions and experience. I want items.

HaydenX
Aug 15, 2007, 10:36 AM
I don't understand the deal with people bitching about the hyper viper being skipped over. IMHO, the Twin tornado looks cooler (though I don't know what special effects there are on the shots). Also, the twin tornado has higher stats. Thnik about it this way...

The hyper viper goes to 10*...But this one goes to 11 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Golto
Aug 15, 2007, 11:00 AM
Hyper viper drops from monsters, twin tornado drops from boss box. A lot easier to get a srank to drop from a monster than it dropping from only one boss box that will probably drop a dimate or [B] scape doll.