PDA

View Full Version : I need help with my weapon shop!

MrNomad
Aug 12, 2007, 12:24 PM
Hey all, Im beginning to farm a lot now so I can find new weapons and synthing items both for myself and my shop. Its a weapons emporium filled with weapons from C-A, carrying many different elements and always at a fair price! (My current A ranks are selling around 200k!) Now That Im focusing on making as many new weapons as possible,I have some question that I hope you can help with:

How many total items can I sell on my pm?

Is it better to do A runs or S runs? (currently lvl 64 FF 10)

I'm usually selling weapons that I would use as a FF. How diverse should I make my weapon catagory?

Whats the status on elemental weapons? Do people only want Ice? What elem weapons are most popular ATM?

Thats about all I can think of now, thanx in advance. BTW, if you wanna check out my shop, it's E-100000 Nomad, can check it out and give me some advice! thx http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Oh ya, what product types to people like typically? (tenora, GRM etc) And How many of a certain rank of weapons do I want? (2 c rank, 2 b rank etc)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MrNomad on 2007-08-12 10:25 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MrNomad on 2007-08-12 10:27 ]</font>