PDA

View Full Version : Has Anybody Noticed This?

DonRoyale
Aug 12, 2007, 06:25 PM
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b216/SereneShadows/iceragnuc.jpg

It just seems...wierd to me. Imagine a blue Twin-Headed Ragnuc...http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DonRoyale on 2007-08-12 16:25 ]</font>

Mayu
Aug 12, 2007, 06:26 PM
Must look pretty o.o!!!

Para
Aug 12, 2007, 06:28 PM
oh neato... mustve took a lot of guts to make that XD Be prepared to see a lot of those during Famitsu if we get it.

Laonex954x
Aug 12, 2007, 06:42 PM
you need a special board to make that dont you? like after dulk fakis it has all the kubara boards....i think the only ones you can use the same board is guns....and i think two-headed ragnuc doesn't have the fire aura on the swords...i think its just the christmas tree part (lol)

Chuck_Norris
Aug 12, 2007, 06:42 PM
can you put kubara wood into the twin headed snake board?

Mayu
Aug 12, 2007, 06:45 PM
Not now

Golto
Aug 12, 2007, 06:52 PM
It was a hacked kubara board used to make that. We don't have access to s rank melee/force kubara versions of non-kubara boards.

Think of the 6* and 8* kubara board merchant after Seed Awakened. Maybe at some point they will be sold there in the expansion or a similar vendor somewhere else.

Chuck_Norris
Aug 12, 2007, 06:57 PM
Maybe you would take a normal board to the kubara merchant and you can trade the board in for a kubara verson.

HFlowen
Aug 12, 2007, 07:03 PM
Having the Kubara knock offs for regular sale would be nice. That way you can have upgraded gear, but the real versions would still be rare.

Chuck_Norris
Aug 12, 2007, 07:05 PM
Yeah but then you could just buy the kubara ones and not need the real ones.

CelestialBlade
Aug 12, 2007, 07:08 PM
I heard the Kubara one doesn't have the flame animation. Not sure.

Golto
Aug 12, 2007, 07:11 PM
Its just a guess from me and a few people that these will be for sale sometime in the future in AOI. Some people will shoot this idea down and say they will be drop-only in AOI. Maybe they don't realize 10-12* will be the equivalent of varistas in a well along update wise AOI.

HFlowen
Aug 12, 2007, 07:17 PM
On 2007-08-12 17:05, chuck_norris wrote:

This would be true if the kubara versions weren't terrible.

DonRoyale
Aug 12, 2007, 07:23 PM
On 2007-08-12 17:11, Golto wrote:
Its just a guess from me and a few people that these will be for sale sometime in the future in AOI. Some people will shoot this idea down and say they will be drop-only in AOI. Maybe they don't realize 10-12* will be the equivalent of varistas in a well along update wise AOI.

If there are 13* materials, the sky's the limit...http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Umberger
Aug 12, 2007, 07:29 PM
On 2007-08-12 17:23, DonRoyale wrote:

On 2007-08-12 17:11, Golto wrote:

If there are 13* materials, the sky's the limit...http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

There is evidence to support "S2" equipment...-ceran being the next form of hard material for armor, and -ork being the next form of wood. There are fifth forms of all the materials (Barlian, Exanite, Gachnium, Gurtite and Paural), and 13-15* Ores (Terseline, Uranseline, Chronoseline). There were also S2-S5 icons found in the AoI beta client's files. That doesn't necessarily mean we'll get S2-S5 equipment right away, but given that the level cap is going to be 200 in the end, it's definitely a possibility.

Golto
Aug 12, 2007, 08:13 PM
On 2007-08-12 17:17, HFlowen wrote:

On 2007-08-12 17:05, chuck_norris wrote:

This would be true if the kubara versions weren't terrible.

These s rank kubara variants do have the promise of grinding a lot better than the non-kubara they are based on. But since grinding success will be nerfed in AOI +10 sranks would be very difficult to make.

As for the kubara version of the two headed ragnus not having special gfx effects I believe it. Kubara variants of ranged sranks looses their special gfx effects.

Mayu
Aug 12, 2007, 08:43 PM
<.< So does that mean -

The 10 star Bow I forgot the name that drops from the Red robots in GOF

Loses it's well special bullet effect

and is replaced with the crappy looking photon arrow o.o?

Chuck_Norris
Aug 12, 2007, 08:44 PM
Probably.

Xaeris
Aug 12, 2007, 08:46 PM
Yes. A small part of my soul weeps everytime I see a Gur Bazgac.

Soukosa
Aug 13, 2007, 01:43 AM
1) Kubara copies don't have the special effects of the weapons they copy.
2) It was hacked, so it's anyone's guess if it can even be like that. There's nothing in the game beyond the synth recipe to cause something to be only of a certain element.
3) Item names in the item data would suggest there isn't gonna be an S2 grade but stuff above 12* will still be S grade.
4) There won't be S grades sold in stores. Get it through your fucking skulls! Enemies can drop complete kubara weapons so why can't they drop kubara weapon boards? Oh, that's right, you live in some fantasy world where powerful high end gears can be easily obtained.

Crazy_Hunter
Aug 13, 2007, 01:54 AM
I want to see the 13-15* Axes!! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

majan
Aug 13, 2007, 10:32 AM
On 2007-08-12 23:43, Sounomi wrote:
1) Kubara copies don't have the special effects of the weapons they copy.
2) It was hacked, so it's anyone's guess if it can even be like that. There's nothing in the game beyond the synth recipe to cause something to be only of a certain element.
3) Item names in the item data would suggest there isn't gonna be an S2 grade but stuff above 12* will still be S grade.
4) There won't be S grades sold in stores. Get it through your fucking skulls! Enemies can drop complete kubara weapons so why can't they drop kubara weapon boards? Oh, that's right, you live in some fantasy world where powerful high end gears can be easily obtained.

Im not entirely sure it was hacked.I am almost positive you can sub the kubara wood in the normal 2 headed snake board.I dont posess one or else Id try myself just to see if you can make an ice one,but Im almost 100% positive you can do that,thus making just wat we saw up there : two headed ragnuc.

Sekani
Aug 13, 2007, 11:02 AM
On 2007-08-12 23:43, Sounomi wrote:

If you're so sure of this, show us some proof. Otherwise, remove the "get it through your fucking skulls" line from your vocabulary. Your speculation isn't better than anyone else's.

JAFO22000
Aug 13, 2007, 11:08 AM
On 2007-08-13 08:32, majan wrote:
Im not entirely sure it was hacked.I am almost positive you can sub the kubara wood in the normal 2 headed snake board.I dont posess one or else Id try myself just to see if you can make an ice one,but Im almost 100% positive you can do that,thus making just wat we saw up there : two headed ragnuc.

"I don't have one, never tried to synth one and have never even seen a board, but I'm positive you can put kubara wood it it...."

Nice.

Golto
Aug 13, 2007, 11:53 AM
I know for a fact the Gudda Skela board we currently get can't have kubara wood substituted in and there is a Gudda Skelac board hackable only. Also every srank non-kubara melee/force boards I've seen can't use kubara wood including 2Headed-Snake/ Two headed Ragnus.

Maybe in AOI they will change the non-kubara melee/force sranks to have the choice of using kubara wood instead. But then all those kubara variant boards would have been pointless to put into the item database in the first place.