PDA

View Full Version : Can you not get any good items offline?

TheImmortal
Aug 13, 2007, 11:54 AM
I was looking at the drop charts and things like that for the first time and noticed none of them say anything about offline... Is this game not like PSO in that matter? :[ If so why did they make it that way... seems stupid. Not everyone can play online. (me)

-Rune-
Aug 13, 2007, 11:56 AM
Yes and no. You can get most of the 10* weapons and armor, but they become kind of boring. The coolest things you can get offline IMO are the unit. I fell in love *no pun intended* with the safety heart <3 but yea the units are pretty awesome cant wait til they release them online... if they do.

pikachief
Aug 13, 2007, 11:57 AM
things drop WAY WAY more often in offline mode!

i cant find ANYTHING good in online ever. To the point that its embarrrasing to rare hunt cuz my friends laugh at me and mock me saying im not gonna ever ind anything and that its point less.

but online, on my 3rd HIVE run i found a whittl wing or however us spell it!

now i just need the actual S rank guns, and the halp serafi and mabey the moatoob and nudaiz armors and my S rank hunt will be complete ^.^

BeastOblivion
Aug 13, 2007, 12:07 PM
You can get the svaltus sword,muktrand,whittill wings,dagger of sefari,bunna greta,granarod,muzzlefever,kubara wood,tengoh bow,vahra claw,deathdancers,hanzo,blackbull,and alot of cool units,a really powerful wand.

JAFO22000
Aug 13, 2007, 12:10 PM
On 2007-08-13 09:54, TheImmortal wrote:
:[ If so why did they make it that way... seems stupid. Not everyone can play online. (me)

They made the game function this way in an attempt to eliminate the hacking element which was rampant in PSO. By having all online character data saved on ST's servers, they hoped to dissuade people from cheating.

pikachief
Aug 13, 2007, 12:33 PM
On 2007-08-13 10:07, BeastOblivion wrote:
You can get the svaltus sword,muktrand,whittill wings,dagger of sefari,bunna greta,granarod,muzzlefever,kubara wood,tengoh bow,vahra claw,deathdancers,hanzo,blackbull,and alot of cool units,a really powerful wand.

wat wand?

also now i must look for the vahra stuff http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif also wats a bunna greta?

BeastOblivion
Aug 13, 2007, 12:42 PM
I spelled the (bunna greta)wrong,but they are knuckles that you buy at tenora works shop for 530000 meseta.The wand im talking about (i forgot the name),you can buy it at the yohmie shop for 500000 meseta.You can find the varha nail at thefree mission Mad Creatures at the parum flyer base and the varha claw board in the synth. shop in the gaurdians colony,and I think you find kubara wood in What is in the Ruins free mission on parum flyer base.

PALRAPPYS
Aug 13, 2007, 12:48 PM
On 2007-08-13 10:42, BeastOblivion wrote:
I spelled the Gudda Skela wrong, but they are knuckles that you buy at Tenora Works shop for 530000 meseta. The wand im talking about is the Uransara; you can buy it at the Yohmei shop for 520000 meseta. You can find the vahra nail at the free mission "Mad Creatures" at the parum flyer base and the varha claw board in the synth shop in the Guardians Colony,and I think you find kubara wood in "What is in the Ruins" free mission on parum flyer base.

Significant fixes in bold.

Gannon38
Sep 27, 2007, 10:41 PM
("and I think you find kubara wood in "What is in the Ruins" free mission on parum flyer base.")

LoL ok to me that's only a rumor,ive ben through the darn ruine's over 67 times Offline already looking for that typ of wood,im starting to believe only people who are realy lucky can find it...Heck besides i like playing offline B/T/W ^_^ the way i see it,it kindof prepares you incase you deside to go Online one day,i mean hey i think ide feel alot more Embarresed if I were to go Onlin and find myself in a situation where I don't know what the heck im doing,you know what i mean?

ryvius
Sep 27, 2007, 11:06 PM
I went through story mode recently and got a kubara wood from that mission the only time I ever did it >_>