PDA

View Full Version : "Journey up the Pyramid"

BlueDagger
Aug 13, 2007, 03:38 PM
I just started playing Mortal Kombat, and as a special presentation just for you I'm going to give a play-by-play of how each match unfolded(by pausing at the begining of the next match.

Wish me luck... I'll need it! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BlueDagger on 2007-08-13 13:39 ]</font>

Tact
Aug 13, 2007, 03:40 PM
FINISH HIM! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Dhylec
Aug 13, 2007, 03:41 PM
fatality!

Almighty_Envy
Aug 13, 2007, 03:45 PM
You win!

Dhylec
Aug 13, 2007, 03:46 PM
flawless?

BlueDagger
Aug 13, 2007, 03:48 PM
Okay, I just finished dressing my kreate-a-fighter...

To battle!

BlueDagger
Aug 13, 2007, 03:50 PM
The first battle is versus Sub-Zero, and its in Sektor's battleship(or whatever his stage is called)

Here I go.

Sub-Zero: Success!

The first round was flawless. I did a couple uppercuts and pushed himt hrough the glass, and then into the fan.
The second round went well too. It was almost flawless(I only got hit once) and I pretty just beat him down.

Now I'm fighting Cage... Johnny Cage, in the Subway Station.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BlueDagger on 2007-08-13 13:53 ]</font>

Johnny Cage: Success!

The first round, again, was flawless. I did some fancy kicks and threw a couple projectiule moves, and got him fairly easy.
The second round may have been flawless too... Dunno, I was too busy trying to throw him off the edge, which got a little messy. But I won anyway.

Next is Kano in the Bell Tower.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BlueDagger on 2007-08-13 13:57 ]</font>

Kano: Success!

I almost lost the first round, mostly becuase I let him hit me a couple times. I got confused when it looked like I wasn't taking damage...
The second, I pushed him to the lower level, and then finished him off. Some how I manged to do a fatality(pulled his lungs out I beleive...)
I would have rather done a normal uppercut and threw him down to the spikes... Oh,well...

Next is Raiden in Goro's Lair.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BlueDagger on 2007-08-13 14:02 ]</font>

Almighty_Envy
Aug 13, 2007, 03:58 PM
On 2007-08-13 13:46, Dhylec wrote:
flawless?

No http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

BlueDagger
Aug 13, 2007, 04:08 PM
Raiden: Success!

The first round was flawless, and I got him up to the second level, where i finshed the round with my weapon.
The second round was a bit messy, and I lost about half my health. I won anyway, though, and now...

Scorpion in Shoa-Kahn's Arena!

Sayara
Aug 13, 2007, 04:10 PM
Is this on very easy? wwwwww

BlueDagger
Aug 13, 2007, 04:13 PM
On 2007-08-13 14:10, Sayara wrote:
Is this on very easy? wwwwww

Yes. But if I win this time, I'm raisng it.
Just trying to work my way up. Rather have it easy then too hard.

Scorpion: Success!

I got dangerously close to death during the first round, but I made a good comeback.
The second round I was more careful. I didn't botehr getting him over to the deathtraps, I just beat him up as much as possible. Nothing really spectacular happened.

Now I'm fighting Meat on top of the Sears Tower.

Meat: Success!

It was a pretty fair fight. I got worried at times, but toward the end of the first round I finally threw him down to the lower level. He got his axes out then, so I countered I got my sword, and we proceeded to have an epic duel. I won.
The second round was, again, close, but I toward the end I kicked him to his doom.
"AAaaagaghaagagaahahahahaaaaaaaaa!!!!11!" *splat*

Shao-Kahn in Hells' Foundry... Dun dun dun...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BlueDagger on 2007-08-13 14:20 ]</font>

Shao-Kahn: Success!

The first round was far too easy. I immediately was able to kick him to the lower level, and I managed to get a flawless.
The second round was a bit of a challenge, but I dodged and ducked most of his hammer swings, and then pretty much kicked him to the ground and stomped on him...(not really, but in a sense)

Now I'm fighting Blaze... I'm scared...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BlueDagger on 2007-08-13 14:25 ]</font>

Blaze: Failure...

I almost won the first round, but I just couldn't get those last hits in. Same with the second, but I think I did pretty good. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BlueDagger on 2007-08-13 14:29 ]</font>