PDA

View Full Version : any intel on how we'll be getting AoI content?

majan
Aug 13, 2007, 05:18 PM
topic...

is there any hard intel on how steadily we will be receiving AoI content?do we need to go buy another game or will it be available through some sort of download?...

also,when AoI hits,does anybody know if all of the new stuff will be readily available?or will it be another 'we're 2 weeks behind what japan gets' and well have to wait for all of the new expansion stuff to be drip fed to us the way its been happening since the original game came out?

I realy hope Im wrong in suspecting the latter.

Wallin
Aug 13, 2007, 05:24 PM
It's an expansion you will have to buy, just like the original game. And we will always be behind Japan, the expansion will be out well over a month before we see it, probably before we even get a solid release date.

HFlowen
Aug 13, 2007, 05:25 PM
I fairly certain it is a seperate game for the ps2 and PC which you must purchase, and a download through xbox live.

And of course they'll do the weekly "updates" they've been doing so far. I'll be downright astonished if they give us everything right out.

majan
Aug 13, 2007, 05:28 PM
On 2007-08-13 15:24, Wallin wrote:
It's an expansion you will have to buy, just like the original game. And we will always be behind Japan, the expansion will be out well over a month before we see it, probably before we even get a solid release date.

well yea I meant are we gonna just get a new loading screen or two for novelty of owning the expansion until we are drip fed the rest of the content...sort of like how when this game first came out with the lack of a planet,expert classes,a rank weapons,and an entire slew of other things,a portion of which we still dont have.

ThEoRy
Aug 13, 2007, 05:56 PM
Sure there will still be many improvements available gameplay wise right off the bat. Synthing, Grinding, PA LVLs, higher ranking weapons. etc etc. Which IMO is more than a new loading screen dontcha think? But don't expect any flood gates openin up. It IS an ORPG and they HAVE to string along content. New missions, PA's, Weapon ranks, (job class caps?) and the like will all most certainly be drip fed.

pionear
Aug 13, 2007, 06:16 PM
On 2007-08-13 15:18, majan wrote:
topic...

is there any hard intel on how steadily we will be receiving AoI content?

Hard Intel? You're talking like the CIA have all the Info on this game...

But like the others are saying, it will probably be the same as this game (PSU)...either weekly or bi-weekly updates.