PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC/PS2: Theoretical Hirokteri trade, opinions needed [CL

CelestialBlade
Aug 14, 2007, 03:46 AM
I've been soloing a lot in Grove of Fanatics S2 lately, so there's a decent chance I may come across a Hirokteri board eventually. Should I successfully synth it, I'm looking to trade it.

What do I want to trade it for? None other than a Solid / Power S, or a Me / Quick to trade for a SPS. Just wondering if this seems like a feasable trade, or am I going to have to solo Plains Overlord S till the end of time. My Newearl Guntecher could really use that extra ATP....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Typheros on 2007-08-14 23:21 ]</font>

CelestialBlade
Aug 14, 2007, 02:01 PM
Update: Just found the Hirokteri board. Oh mah gawd.

So now I'm REALLY wanting to see if anyone would be interested in the trade above, if this synth works.

Shanata
Aug 14, 2007, 02:10 PM
boss drops being rarer than regular mob drops i doubt you'll find a trade.but you never know ggod luck

CelestialBlade
Aug 14, 2007, 07:35 PM
I've been given numerous offers on this board, but I've decided to accept an offer to trade it for a Me / Quick. Didn't expect this many offers for it, I'll keep that in mind if I come across another.

Mootie
Aug 15, 2007, 01:08 AM
PM'd

CelestialBlade
Aug 15, 2007, 01:20 AM
Already made the trade, but thanks for the offer. Guess I'll edit the thread title, too.