PDA

View Full Version : Long awaited next update topic

Kion
Aug 14, 2007, 05:23 AM
Since we've had enough chance to search for rares in the new S2 missions from the last update i figured it was time for this topic. What do we have to look forward to, or what would you like to see in the next update?

Mayu
Aug 14, 2007, 05:24 AM
Fakris S2 -.-

sarita
Aug 14, 2007, 05:29 AM
I would some new missions like HSM, becuase of the meseta and MP of course, becuase it just gets soo boring HSM, but the outcome is good.

So yes my vote would be for more missions like that so when you need meseta with a low level you can actually pick a mission!! not just go straight to HSM!!!

Hate that place!! gets soooooo much spam!!! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Dj_SkyEpic
Aug 14, 2007, 05:32 AM
I'll laugh if we get the jet ski mission.

A2K
Aug 14, 2007, 05:52 AM
Some version of the Famitsu Cup Event was next up for the Japanese (five weeks). Following that, they received the final level bump to 100, "Fight for the Ruins" (a.k.a. the De Ragnus party mission), the remaining ultimate photon arts, SUV weapons, and clothes, the final story mission and S2 for both HIVE missions. I do believe they also have a 1 year anniversary event coming up, and after that... Ambition of the Illuminus hits Japan in late September.

We're likely to get most of those missions and things. A few people here are convinced some form of the Famitsu Cup isn't coming, but a lot of people didn't think the Net Cash Cup would come, either--then Operation Firebreak happened and was actually successful--unlike similar Blue Burst events.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: A2K on 2007-08-14 04:10 ]</font>

ShawnLeeGuku
Aug 14, 2007, 05:55 AM
I want the last story mission, but it'll probably be a while...

Sterisk
Aug 14, 2007, 07:26 AM
I want to ride on the spear and have something new to wear. Everything looks weird to wear in this game.

Golto
Aug 14, 2007, 08:06 AM
We should be getting a version of the FamiCup 8-24 or 8-31. We got notice of FireBreak one month before it started that is why people are starting to think we won't get the FamiCup.

The next non-event update if we do get the FamiCup should be around 10-5 or 10-12. S2 for the two hive missions, de Ragnus co-op, 4x3 and 4x4 pm devices, and lvl 100 cap.

DreamLocke
Aug 14, 2007, 09:02 AM
I just want the new clothes to come out already. Out of all that's out, I only like 2 or 3 sets.

Shardio
Aug 14, 2007, 09:04 AM
*unaware of anything* New clothes? I want pictures. Or links to them. Give me links so the topic doesn't get flooded.

Edit: Not everything is weird to wear. Just some things... Try to immerse yourself into the Universe of PSU, where those clothes are normal.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shardio on 2007-08-14 07:06 ]</font>

Aethereal
Aug 14, 2007, 09:17 AM
I want the AMF Army clothes and the new PM upgrade devices. :/

DreamLocke
Aug 14, 2007, 09:53 AM
And that new long coat...forget the name. Of course, everyone will be wearing it but I don't care as long as Chimera Trigger looks good (My beast WT). My sky blue braves coat, while hawt, is getting a little faded.