PDA

View Full Version : Questing

alwayssilver
Aug 14, 2007, 11:35 AM
Hi everyone. I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, but I'm wanting to do one of those quests on Neudiaz that requires a team, but everytime I get into a party I get booted out before the mission can even begin. I have been on a few runs before but my partner died several times and we ran into a snag when we found we need a third player.

My characters name is Laurel. She's a lvl 30 and a lvl 7 hunter. If anyones interested meet me in my room.

Thanks!

(Edit- No mic sorry. I pre-ordered the messenger today though.)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: alwayssilver on 2007-08-14 09:37 ]</font>

beatrixkiddo
Aug 14, 2007, 11:44 AM
Well actually you don't NEED three people, it just helps. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

alwayssilver
Aug 14, 2007, 11:46 AM
We got to this point where there was three pads and I tried shooting the third one, but it didn't work. Guess I messed up somehow. Thanks for the info.

beatrixkiddo
Aug 14, 2007, 11:47 AM
Yeah that part is optional. You won't be able to get an S-Rank on the mission, but you can skip that part and still complete the mission. Also, you actually need four people since three have to stay on the switches while the fourth person goes inside the fence.

alwayssilver
Aug 14, 2007, 11:49 AM
Ah. Well that stinks. Right now I'm trying to get meseta so I can get some good armor and stuff. I've been keeping my gear updated pretty well up until this point. Everythings getting very expensive. I have a shop, but it's not doing as well as I hoped.

JAFO22000
Aug 14, 2007, 11:51 AM
You're on 360 with no mic? There's your answer as to why you are probably being booted. When you join a pick up group, ESCPECIALLY for a mission like this where if you die, the whole mission fails, people usually like to know who they are running with and their knowledge of the level. If you don't respond to them due to not having a mic, they will boot you. People without mics and keyboards can't communicate, thus you can't ask if they need help, or if they got the sample over in that tree. It's really counterproductive to play with them.

My advice? Get a mic first. When you join a party, LET THEM KNOW THAT YOU HAVEN'T RUN THE MISSION BEFORE! Some people will boot you after hearing this, but most are willing to help you learn what to do.

alwayssilver
Aug 14, 2007, 11:55 AM
I appreciate the advice, but I was never asked me any questions and most of the people in the party didn't have mics either or messengers.

alwayssilver
Aug 14, 2007, 11:59 AM
Well if that's the problem than I'll just wait for the messenger to come out. I have it pre-ordered so it's cool. Thanks everyone!