PDA

View Full Version : Account Inactivity...

BlueFire2k5
Aug 14, 2007, 11:37 PM
Hello all.

I have been gone from PSU for quite a long time (since the beginning of this year), and have been wanting to restore my account and play the game again. However, I really would only want to do this is my character is still there, since I don't feel like starting over. I know Sega guarantees that they will keep the characters for 90 days, but I've also heard of people returning from longer periods than this and still having there characters. Is there any where to check this for Xbox 360 users? I e-mailed customer service, but they just gave me a bland answer in return. Also, has anyone heard of someone's characters getting deleted due to account inactivity?

Thanks.

HaydenX
Aug 14, 2007, 11:46 PM
On 2007-08-14 21:37, BlueFire2k5 wrote:
Hello all.

I have been gone from PSU for quite a long time (since the beginning of this year), and have been wanting to restore my account and play the game again. However, I really would only want to do this is my character is still there, since I don't feel like starting over. I know Sega guarantees that they will keep the characters for 90 days, but I've also heard of people returning from longer periods than this and still having there characters. Is there any where to check this for Xbox 360 users? I e-mailed customer service, but they just gave me a bland answer in return. Also, has anyone heard of someone's characters getting deleted due to account inactivity?

Thanks.

That bland answer is the answer. If you know your old guardian number (that code when you cycle through the character level display), you might be able to get a specific answer. I would recommend calling ST instead of using email.

landman
Aug 15, 2007, 02:39 AM
If your character room is there provably your account is there too, just ask some friend who had your card to check it, or if you had a shop tell us the name of it (not 100% sure, sometimes my shop doesn't display...)

SnowfoxZero
Aug 15, 2007, 02:59 AM
If you're on the xbox version your character should still be there.

Chuck_Norris
Aug 15, 2007, 03:25 AM
Uuuh off topic but snowfox, Why does your sig look like your level 535?!

Zer0_ConvoY
Aug 15, 2007, 03:46 AM
good chance its still there, just sign back up with the same live account and you'll know http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

SnowfoxZero
Aug 15, 2007, 04:20 AM
On 2007-08-15 01:25, chuck_norris wrote:
Uuuh off topic but snowfox, Why does your sig look like your level 535?!

Because I was... once upon a time... If you have any more questions please PM me to avoid cluttering topics.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SnowfoxZero on 2007-08-15 02:20 ]</font>