PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC/PS2: Mugunruk 10% Ice w/pic [ CLOSED ]

ne1first
Aug 15, 2007, 06:59 AM
this is what it looks like
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b101/vcfvcf/mugunruk-1.jpg

Random offers ok. Happy to keep unless the right offer comes along though.

Just as a guide of what may interest me... (migh add for some of these and viceversa):
HPC
50% fire yamata/crimson line
majimra+10
Shi-kikami
any S rank gun except Meteor
Uransara
burn/resist
sleep/resist
sori/mind
high% melee S rank
kazarod (XD)
meseta

thank you

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ne1first on 2007-08-15 05:00 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ne1first on 2007-08-15 17:57 ]</font>

Crazy_Hunter
Aug 15, 2007, 08:52 AM
I knew someone would make this weapon ice soon...

ZeL_of_Seals
Aug 15, 2007, 09:48 AM
yea it was bound to happen

ne1first
Aug 15, 2007, 11:07 AM
yes sorry for making my s rank the most useful element.... anyway PM's replied and a healthy bump

RegulusHikari
Aug 15, 2007, 11:34 AM
On 2007-08-15 09:07, ne1first wrote:
yes sorry for making my s rank the most useful element.... anyway PM's replied and a healthy bump

Entirely subjective and opinionated. If you wanted to make it ice because it's popular and easy to sell, that wasn't such a great idea since most of these users share the same opinions of ice weapons.

If you're going to use an item for trading value, keep the board. If you DO strike a deal with someone who wants the made weapon, then you can synth the element they want, instead of losing customers who may have wanted it in earth/dark/etc.

My 2 cents.

Shanata
Aug 15, 2007, 12:56 PM
On 2007-08-15 09:34, RegulusHikari wrote:

On 2007-08-15 09:07, ne1first wrote:

Entirely subjective and opinionated. If you wanted to make it ice because it's popular and easy to sell, that wasn't such a great idea since most of these users share the same opinions of ice weapons.

If you're going to use an item for trading value, keep the board. If you DO strike a deal with someone who wants the made weapon, then you can synth the element they want, instead of losing customers who may have wanted it in earth/dark/etc.

My 2 cents.

Count the number of fire enemys in this game...do the same for the other elements you'll see that fire monsters are onmipresent...an ice spear is useful in most of the mission which have lvl 100 mobs as well (DT,SW,PO,DA,mad beasts,DS)

A dark spear would hardly be attractive to 99% of the population (who like BIG NUMBERZ)
Light isn't useful until hive S2
Lightning..DT well nuff said not many fF there
Earth good choice pretty useful as well (could have been a potential choice but there was one on this board a day ago dunno if it's still here haven't checked xD)
Fire maybe but i wouldn't favor it lol

As for the made/not made it's not a good idea to count on that because a low percent will make the potential buyer run away lol (and youi might end up with a 10% dark spear that no one wants lol)

ne1first
Aug 15, 2007, 01:20 PM
I have an offer that I like sitting in my Inbox so if anyone has any last minute offers get them in now, otherwise this will be gone in approximately 4 hours when I get home.

EDIT: It's gone now. No more offers please

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ne1first on 2007-08-15 17:58 ]</font>