PDA

View Full Version : Grinna Bete S Deco

RegulusHikari
Aug 15, 2007, 10:17 AM
Does the deco drop from any level Grinna Bete S? I'm doing some Endrum C runs with 3 luck, wondering if I need to do B or A to get a deco from them.

First spawn: 1 Meseta and 2 nothing. Here I thought rare spawns had a 100% drop-anything rate. >_>

DragonStorm
Aug 15, 2007, 10:20 AM
um im not exactly sure, but i do know the better rank u play on the better chances of better items oviously lol. but also a better drop chance of items. i got 3 rappies on C and all 3 dropped meseta...played on A and got 3 rappies again. i got 3 rappy feathers. so just incase play at A rank that way its not hard and im sure u have a better chance at the deco.

goodluck http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

amtalx
Aug 15, 2007, 10:25 AM
My friends and I have gotten 3 off of C rank. I would recommend 3* luck though. He doesn't really like to drop anything at all at with anything lower than that.

Golto
Aug 15, 2007, 10:31 AM
The deco drops at any lvl Grinne Bete S. I would wait until we get the 10th story mission because they appear in the first part of the mission. Very easy solo hunting if you ask me.

RegulusHikari
Aug 15, 2007, 10:33 AM
On 2007-08-15 08:31, Golto wrote:
The deco drops at any lvl Grinne Bete S. I would wait until we get the 10th story mission because they appear in the first part of the mission. Very easy solo hunting if you ask me.

Yea I think I'll wait for that. XD
Well while I'm here I guess I'll screw around on S2. >_>

HaydenX
Aug 15, 2007, 10:40 AM
On 2007-08-15 08:33, RegulusHikari wrote:

On 2007-08-15 08:31, Golto wrote:

Yea I think I'll wait for that. XD
Well while I'm here I guess I'll screw around on S2. >_>

Do you wnat the deco for your room, or do you want it to sell it? Obviously, if you want it for your room, wait until 10 mission, but if you want it to sell it, it will significantly drop in value as of the release of that mission. Just my food for thought.

Miyuki
Aug 15, 2007, 12:58 PM
Don't really play the story missions - which one are they on now? I thought the last update was supposed to be the last one. BTW, how much do grinna bete S decos sell for?

Para
Aug 15, 2007, 01:19 PM
I recommend a stolen weapon party with friends. That's where I got my deco.